Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: guy with short armspawn  (Read 2086 times)

KrP1

guy with short armspawn
« on: October 28, 2014, 07:08:13 PM »

I have seen this guy in a video on youtube thats has a really short armspawn. It really looks weird

http://m.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

Re: guy with short armspawn
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »

lol that guy looks really pathetic................

its not normal to see someone poor water on themselves. lol

and yes the ice bucket challenge is stupid because it has the same cure as dementia, its the unraveling of the myelin sheath in your brain tissue, "we have about 3 or 4 different diseases" all with different names. but the truth is they are all the same disease and the only difference is which area of the brain your myelin sheath degrades from, which will attribute to different symptoms.

this is the equivalent to calling acne on your left face a different disease to acne on your right face. its stupid.

in short ASL has a cure and everyone who engages in this is dumb.

but separately it looks really pathetic to see someone poor water on themselves lol  yes I understand it is deliberate but it still looks pitiful.

if you re build back the myelin sheath the disease symptoms of incorrect neuronal electrical conduction will disappear and you will return to asymptomatic.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 07:23:42 PM »

the only winner is the corporate entity who steals your donation money. and I bet they laugh all the way to the bank watching people degrade themselves in the name of charity and humor when really it is a scam.

but to get back to the main question. it really does look weird to have such a short arm span, considering that males are suppose to have their elbow crease go down to their navel. I wonder what his actual height is. lol he kind of looks like a dwarf a little with those proportions.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 07:40:47 PM »

This guy is around 160cm, so ofc he has a short wingspan.

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 10:21:36 PM »

He looks weird but it took me awhile to see that his arms were short I thought it was his legs at first.

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 11:50:46 PM »

lol that guy looks really pathetic................

its not normal to see someone poor water on themselves. lol

and yes the ice bucket challenge is stupid because it has the same cure as dementia, its the unraveling of the myelin sheath in your brain tissue, "we have about 3 or 4 different diseases" all with different names. but the truth is they are all the same disease and the only difference is which area of the brain your myelin sheath degrades from, which will attribute to different symptoms.

this is the equivalent to calling acne on your left face a different disease to acne on your right face. its stupid.

in short ASL has a cure and everyone who engages in this is dumb.

but separately it looks really pathetic to see someone poor water on themselves lol  yes I understand it is deliberate but it still looks pitiful.

if you re build back the myelin sheath the disease symptoms of incorrect neuronal electrical conduction will disappear and you will return to asymptomatic.
Couldn't agree more.
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42

• Proportionā˜¤Nazi
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2014, 11:54:54 PM »

He has short limbs, But his torso appears a bit on the tall side for his short stature.
Height: 177cm / Wingspan: 193cm
Sitting height: 94-95cm / current SHR: 53.7% /
Hand length: 21.5cm / Handbreadth: 10cm
Arm lenght (middle finger to acromion bone) : 85cm   | Ground to crotch: 85cm | Inseam: 80cm
Tibia:43cm / Femur:42
Pages: [1]   Go Up