Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this forum really full of mentally freaks?  (Read 23698 times)

ItsMyLife

Re: Is this forum really full of mentally freaks?
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2015, 03:55:53 AM »

from what i read,  yes.

i've no mental issues, though.

they are either mentally ill or trollls. i wont point names.

but i think  a sizeable portion are functional humans.

Uppland

« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2015, 11:37:45 AM »

Yes 7-8CM is a big difference -10CM can be the difference between short and tall, I personally have an ultimate goal of 10CM meaning that if I ever get that much I would be totally at ease with my height.

I would rather be 189 and proportionate than 193 and slightly weird looking.

Moubgf

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2015, 10:41:19 PM »

I understand where you are coming from but bare with me for a second.

Three inches is standing on your tip toes. Go to the mirror and stand on your tip toes. You are a little taller true, but that is it.

Go up and down on your toes for a few minutes so you can really see how much you are gaining.
Now, picture having to spend 10k to 50k , breaking your legs, going through 10 months of physio with parts of it in a wheel chair and other parts on crutches. Now look in the mirror and go on your toes again. Is it worth it?

While you are considering that, consider this:

Few are able to lengthen 7.5 cms. I want to do 7cms and I get scolded for it frequently on here.Most have a 6cm safety limit and some even have an ultra safe 5cm limit (2inches) Are you prepared to lengthen for only 2 inches? Honestly? 2 1/2 inches worth all that time, money and agony?

Then there is the symmetry. If you lengthen one segment, you should lengthen the other so they end up in the same proportion from when you started. If you want to grow 3 inches, you will need to be extremely lucky to do it in 1 operation without complications and even then your legs will be out of proportion. So you should do 2 procedures.

Nobody I have ever heard of is willing to do 2 procedures to gain 3 inches. Even 4 inches seems like a waste to me. If I am doing LL, I am doing 5 1/2 inches which is roughly 14cm.

Hope I explained myself clearly enough.  :)

You get 2 wavy inches by standing on your toes.
can not even compare to rock solid 3 inch gain with shoes....daymmmm

ReadRothbard

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2015, 11:13:27 PM »

Lol
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up