Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why the support for Jamal? I don't know much about Blisk or Dragan  (Read 6407 times)

kneehowguys

Why the support for Jamal?

I don't know much about Dragan's nail but in my mind they were always a low tech version of albizzia. Accidental clicks, more scars than betz

The cost, I know. But what is the evidence that Jamal is safer than doing something like ISKD? We don't know much about the Jamal nail.

The people going to Jamal could you make diaries?

NBW

• 5'3"
Re: Why the support for Jamal? I don't know much about Blisk or Dragan
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »

There has already been a few diaries dedicated to Dr. Dragan on old forum  posted a few years ago. There is currently 1 or 2 on going diaries for Dr. Jamal at the moment. According to these patients, things have been going good. Especially with the new Dr. Jamal nail.

Please read around. There is a thread explaining the method of the bliskunov nail.

Link: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=95.0

Sweden

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 01:19:39 PM »

Bc he seems to be a caring Dr with reasonable price. The new Jamal nail is supposed to be better, lets see. The PT he offers also seems to be very good, at least compared to the one we got in India.

I'm on it but you have to wait a year   ;)
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Muse

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 07:25:26 PM »

Dr Dragan passed away last year or so.   I don't know much about Dr Jamal, he was assistant/understudy of Dr Dragan who had quite a good reputation it seems.

Personally I was impressed with Dr Jamal response when contacted.  He come off as a detailed orientated guy with patient's outcome in mind when describing the process.   That's my first impression of him.   Whether that is the reality,  people need to form their own impression and do a consultation in person.   

A few members are planning surgery with Dr Jamal next year, his internal technique pricing is probably one of the main reason.

Anyone who has more information about Dr Jamal, do post in this thread.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 07:43:31 PM by Dameon »

somecm

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 05:41:45 PM »

Dr Dragan passed away last year or so.   I don't know much about Dr Jamal, he was assistant/understudy of Dr Dragan who had quite a good reputation it seems.

Personally I was impressed with Dr Jamal response when contacted.  He come off as a detailed orientated guy with patient's outcome in mind when describing the process.   That's my first impression of him.   Whether that is the reality,  people need to form their own impression and do a consultation in person.   

A few members are planning surgery with Dr Jamal next year, his internal technique pricing is probably one of the main reason.

Anyone who has more information about Dr Jamal, do post in this thread.

I am really not sure, but does the new Jamal nail need to implant a mechanism next to the nail as the old Biliskunov method or it is not necessary anymore?

somecm

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 08:28:30 PM »

It seems very easy to click with the new Jamal nail!

kneehowguys

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 04:50:56 AM »

When we knew about Sarin before, he only get very glowing reviews. Same with Betz.

Nothing but glowing review after glowing review. As it turns out all these years Sarin and Betz had LOTS of problems.

So I'm still waiting to hear the worst about Jamal.

We really need Jamal diaries and the same kind of rigorous fact checking that we did on Sarin because if I had based everything off Dryani and Crazy 6+, then I would think that Sarin HLN would be the best choice.

How do we get the people doing Jamal diaries to tell us the bad things? Dameon can you investigate Dragan/jamal patients more?

Sweden

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »

I'm on it.

You have to wait until next summer.

Meanwhile you could all set up a fund raiser for me!  ;D I mean, it's not free going there. I'm counting on $42-43.000.

No, but seriously, I'm going there next year. Mostly bc he has already better(claimed) outcomes than Dr Sarin. Better nail than HLN. The price is only ~$5.000 more. 2-3 hours from my home to Kiev. I'm not amused by the C-cut at all. And more.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

An_Apple_A_Day

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »

When we knew about Sarin before, he only get very glowing reviews. Same with Betz.

Nothing but glowing review after glowing review. As it turns out all these years Sarin and Betz had LOTS of problems.

So I'm still waiting to hear the worst about Jamal.

We really need Jamal diaries and the same kind of rigorous fact checking that we did on Sarin because if I had based everything off Dryani and Crazy 6+, then I would think that Sarin HLN would be the best choice.

How do we get the people doing Jamal diaries to tell us the bad things? Dameon can you investigate Dragan/jamal patients more?

We need to hear back from Dryini and Captain America, also wonder where goodfootballer (I know he wasn't Sarin) went?

LLL

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 12:03:46 PM »

We need to hear back from Dryini and Captain America, also wonder where goodfootballer (I know he wasn't Sarin) went?

Not to mention nctham1, TibAndFemur, stillyoung, LetsGetTaller, andrewshizzles (all Betz patients). Sure, some patients may simply disappear from the forums and/or their diaries for whatever reason, but almost ALL of them going silent during or after their lengthening phase? Quite fishy in my opinion.

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 12:30:14 PM »

Not to mention nctham1, TibAndFemur, stillyoung, LetsGetTaller, andrewshizzles (all Betz patients). Sure, some patients may simply disappear from the forums and/or their diaries for whatever reason, but almost ALL of them going silent during or after their lengthening phase? Quite fishy in my opinion.

Some of those people posted videos on old forum  from their YouTube accounts:

Here is nctham1's account.

Here is andrewshizzles' account.

Here is TibAndFermur's account.

Send them messages or post on their videos. Notify them of this forum.

Adriano

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 01:01:51 PM »

ude u need to follow foru,s a bit more and read between the lines.

Sarin and Betz had business dealings with the owner of the forum. that's why only  the good stuff was kept on the postings relating to those drs.

when busisiness ended with sarin the truth came out with a lot of spicing because the owner of that forum was angry and he set out to destroy business for dr sarin.

At this time, syoup has no business with Jamal. He is actually a rival to his Betz nails like the precise nails are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up