Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Aimin Peng, China Rehabilitation Hospital, Beijing  (Read 32695 times)

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: Dr. Aimin Peng, China Rehabilitation Hospital, Beijing
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2015, 04:10:39 PM »

i don't want to overgeneralise but Chinese people are well known for making second-quality imitations of good products. Cheap but very low quality. Is it the same with LL?

No, the frames were high quality and Dr. Peng knew what he was doing.

tallerbetter

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2015, 11:52:55 PM »

Thanks for your remark, MDW. Nice to know that.

Eyeofstorm

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account of ItsMylfe
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 05:20:00 PM »

firstly, i want to say i am sorry for my poor english, as i am from china. secondly, i am writing here to ask for some help. i did my tibia lengthen in beijing and now it is a few month after consolidation program. i experience knee pain every night until i cannot unable to sleep. unstable walking issues in additionally. my leg alignment is no good but not sure is soft tissue or x-ray?? can have soft tissue cause of bad alignment
how to find out cause???? i am thinking of fly to the American to see Doctor there.
thank u.
Note: Another Clone Account of ItsMyLife.  See Topic "Why ItsMyLife Trolling The Forum'

Eyeofstorm

• Visitor
  • Banned - Clone Account of ItsMylfe
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 05:36:56 PM »

please do not go find or consultation of dr peng.... it is already so long after the nail removed!
I cannot walk because of my joint pain and sleeping is a problem... and also there is a deviation for my leg, only just right leg, left leg is ok... dr peng cannot tell me is it soft tissue problem? or bone problem?!
i come to american forum because i will go to america next week to seek advices from doctors! american medicine is the best, china is no good, i am chinese PRC man but i am tell you now: china is no good. even the apple you buy a apple is looks nice, yes? but when you reach at home, it is rotten apple.. china is fake product, organ transplant without permit, dirty blood, corruption for some people, doctor are not paid well in china, so care is no so good.

please, i am advise internationel patient, go to america. yes, china forum has some good review but may be is advertised person.
Note: Another Clone Account of ItsMyLife.  See Topic "Why ItsMyLife Trolling The Forum'

crimsontide

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 06:11:14 PM »

what kind of pain...  is it while walking only or even when resting

where exactly

crimsontide

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »

eye

it could be just too early

almost everyone takes 1.5 years to recover

Uppland

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »

Perhaps "eyeofthestorm" could provide us with some additional information other than "pain" followed by a few sentences of broken english?

I would also like to remind "eyeofthestorm" that none of us are actually qualified surgeons that can give snap advice on how to treat a complicated medical issue based on a few lines of inconsistent text.

Finally I would like to ask if "eyeofthestorm" could have possibly been mistaken about the geographical location in which he had his surgery done. Is there, maybe, a possiblity that he lengthened more than 5CM, not in Beijing -but in Russia?

maximize

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 02:18:28 PM »

I received the following as PM's from a member named Eyeofstorm. I'm not sure why he's not able to start new threads or make posts, but I thought I'd share his brief story here so far since I still can post. Can anyone fix his account? I'd like to hear more about what went wrong. I'd also like to try and help with his leg issues, as I'm sure would others.

Quote from: Eyeofstorm
i have knee pain after doctor peng nail surgery. right leg is bent deformity too...... hi i do not understand why my post is removed? i need help about this and show bad doctor peng!!

ask crimsontide i have posted message about doctor peng is no good? and now? i cannot post anymore until moderator approved post???

what is going on??

sorry i am china...but i need to get this message to people to help people,and i need help about me condition...

I cannot start any new thread or any post because moderator no approval!!

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2015, 06:48:10 PM »

I received the following as PM's from a member named Eyeofstorm. I'm not sure why he's not able to start new threads or make posts, but I thought I'd share his brief story here so far since I still can post. Can anyone fix his account? I'd like to hear more about what went wrong. I'd also like to try and help with his leg issues, as I'm sure would others.

He's a faker, that's why.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 06:04:50 AM »

Update: The Beijing Institute of External Skeletal Fixation Technology's website has been updated to reflect that Dr. Aiming Peng is the official successor to Professor Xia.

http://leg-lengthening.com/

neverending

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2015, 10:23:40 PM »

Beijing - offers NO physical therapy.  Before/During or After.

Operation done 3 weeks ago: 9/17/2015

I only lenthened 4 cm and after the nail went in, 2 weeks later, I'm in physical ltherapy 3x week with ballerina foot on left foot mostly -30degrees - horrible !  Very painful to stand against wall and press.  P/T is hard but worth it.  I'm scared to death I won't walk again !!!

neverending

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2015, 10:45:30 PM »

I got ballerina foot and still have with no end in sight. I only 4cm too.

chineseguy

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2015, 03:49:53 PM »

my mom said dont do ll in china.    im from shandong (中国山东烟台)i dont trust china.     i watch a video.  many cant walk after forever

neverending

• Visitor
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2015, 11:51:06 AM »

After physical therapy and exercising at home stretching calf by standing against wall, I'm finally at -10 degrees on left foot.  on Right I dont have  ballerina foot anymore.   Very scary.  Orthopedic doctor said that in one month I won't need walker anymore and in another four months, swelling in foot should go down completely and scars should be very light - I use Mederma for scarring.

Versatile

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 04:31:00 AM »

neverending, do you have a diary? I'm thinking about China but want to see if it's legit. Seems like a lot has changed over there.

CantDecide

• Visitor
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2019, 09:37:45 PM »

I contacted http://www.leg-lengthening.com/ asking about Dr. Aimin Peng personally, but I got a reply from Dr. Roger Li, saying that it's actually Dr. Xiao who does the operation... they kind of dodged my question. Does he not work there anymore or what?  :o

And I did post their reply under Dr. Xia's forum topic section.
A little birdie stuck in the desert.

China`s Baidu.Heng

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2019, 02:58:57 PM »

我是中国人,我对中国的所有能做"断骨增高"的医生都非常的清楚,夏医生已经不做手术了哦并且彭爱民医生也不做手术了
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up