Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: future of euro  (Read 4579 times)

stanmarsh

• Visitor
future of euro
« on: December 05, 2014, 02:15:53 PM »

What euro value will become in the future?

This will be interest to people going to Europe doctors.

What do you think?

ForcedPuberty

Re: future of euro
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 02:23:01 PM »

does anyone know what the prediction is for say 5 months time?
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Uppland

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 03:26:06 PM »

If you're really interested in exchange rates I can tell you that european inflation will be very low this year so the euro should be relatively expensive. Of course it depends what you're bying with, if you're swiss for example you will have a lot of purchasing power as the swiss franc is quite strong right now. Why don't you just look it up?

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 03:45:11 PM »

so in 6 months time you think buying euros will be more expensive..... this is sad news.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Cannibal

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 01:49:12 AM »

Not sure but I hope the EU dissolves and all countries go back to using their own currency. The EU was one of Europe's biggest mistakes ever.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 03:21:08 AM »

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Uppland

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »

Not sure but I hope the EU dissolves and all countries go back to using their own currency. The EU was one of Europe's biggest mistakes ever.

It wasn't a mistake in itself rather it was poorly implemented. A lot of countreis need the euro at this point, for example greece, Italy, france and portugal.

There is also much needed rerforms in these countries and the euro helps with getting that done because it prevents them from just devaluing i.e pushing their problems on the future.

The european union itself is not a mistake it has helped europe immensely and most people that are versed in global politics, economy and social progress know that it's the way forward for europe. Dissolving the union now would cripple europe (and the world) for decades anyway.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 12:09:19 PM »

nope upland............just nope. you understand nothing.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Uppland

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2014, 02:34:33 PM »

Feel free to englighten me.

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »

You seem so familiar, like GROWtalORdieTRYING1 who got banned.

Uppland

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2014, 03:23:13 PM »

You seem so familiar, like GROWtalORdieTRYING1 who got banned.

I remember that guy didn't know he got banned.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2014, 05:56:53 PM »

he  didn't get banned. he left on good terms, and has a huge amount of respect for this site and the people who run it.

i am not him. and im trying to be a lurker but im on a lot of painkillers and it made me make a mistake of commenting on this thread because i am curious about the euro.

im going back to lurking now, anything else can be kept to private message as its going off topic.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

endomorphisme

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2014, 11:19:33 PM »

the rate exchange euro-dollar slightely decrease thanks to the ecb, but we can't tell you how it will fluctuate within one or two years.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 06:06:54 AM »

I don't think fluctuation should matter too much. If the Euro is devalued significantly, European doctors will simply adjust to price according to inflation. If the Euro increases in value, the doctors will, again, adjust the price accordingly. However, if I was going with a European doctor, such as Dr. Guichet, I would pay in advance when the exchange rate from dollars to euros is low. Paying in advance when the exchange rate is $1.25 per eruo vs. $1.30 per euro is a difference of approximately $2,000!
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

alps

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 03:58:17 PM »

Sorry to bump.
I don't think fluctuation should matter too much. If the Euro is devalued significantly, European doctors will simply adjust to price according to inflation. If the Euro increases in value, the doctors will, again, adjust the price accordingly. However, if I was going with a European doctor, such as Dr. Guichet, I would pay in advance when the exchange rate from dollars to euros is low. Paying in advance when the exchange rate is $1.25 per eruo vs. $1.30 per euro is a difference of approximately $2,000!
Instead of paying in advance, couldn't you just convert and keep it somewhere? Is this possible?

I just think paying in advance is a big risk, because one might decide to not do the surgery after all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up