Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Dr. Betz in Germany good?  (Read 11200 times)

sadboy

Is Dr. Betz in Germany good?
« on: November 07, 2013, 06:01:26 PM »

I am thinking of doing the cosmetic limb lengthening on Betz institute in Germany. Is he a good doctor first of all? I heard this surgery for the surgeon is a routine so I guess it could be safe?

alps

Re: Is Dr. Betz in Germany good?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 06:33:22 PM »

This sub-forum is only for direct info from doctors.
Admin, please move this thread, will you?

Sweden

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 07:15:41 PM »

Try out Jamal in Kiev, it's half the price.
Keep a diary too.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Metanoia

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »

Hi Sadboy,

Going with Betz is like taking a gamble. You might be lucky but there might happen some bad things.

sadboy

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »

Hi Sadboy,

Going with Betz is like taking a gamble. You might be lucky but there might happen some bad things.

Ok, thank you for your reply

Muse

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 01:18:18 PM »

I am thinking of doing the cosmetic limb lengthening on Betz institute in Germany. Is he a good doctor first of all? I heard this surgery for the surgeon is a routine so I guess it could be safe?

Here's a thread you can reference

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=24.0

sadboy

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 06:54:03 PM »

Here's a thread you can reference

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=24.0

I've read that actually, but I don't know, I thought Betz was the best to be honest.

Metanoia

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 08:52:34 PM »

I've read that actually, but I don't know, I thought Betz was the best to be honest.
Hi Sadboy,

Yes, when reading the old forum one can easily get this impression. Unfortunately it is a scam. Betz is quite unsafe (30-40% of his patients do get serious complications). And he isn't cheap either. So actually there is no rational reason to go to Betz.

sadboy

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 09:17:18 PM »

Hi Sadboy,

Yes, when reading the old forum one can easily get this impression. Unfortunately it is a scam. Betz is quite unsafe (30-40% of his patients do get serious complications). And he isn't cheap either. So actually there is no rational reason to go to Betz.

Which doctor do you think is best? I was organizing this with my aunt (where I should do LL) who is a doctor and we thought Betz was good. My aunt asked a few German doctors to do their research and we will see if he is actually worth it.
In the meantime we are waiting an answer from them.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »

From reading LL forums, I get the impression that Dr. Guichet is the best doctor to go to if you can afford his fees.  I've been paying attention to LL since 2007 and I've never read anything really bad about him or his nails.

The only complaints I've heard about him are that he required patients to do stretching and bodybuilding before he'd do LL on them, and that some people found it difficult/painful to do the clicks toward the end of LL if they were lengthening a lot.  That 2nd complaint was with the Albizzia nail, so maybe that problem was fixed with his new Guichet nail.  But he's still not going to operate on people with weak legs even if working out isn't convenient for you.

sadboy

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 06:28:43 PM »

From reading LL forums, I get the impression that Dr. Guichet is the best doctor to go to if you can afford his fees.  I've been paying attention to LL since 2007 and I've never read anything really bad about him or his nails.

The only complaints I've heard about him are that he required patients to do stretching and bodybuilding before he'd do LL on them, and that some people found it difficult/painful to do the clicks toward the end of LL if they were lengthening a lot.  That 2nd complaint was with the Albizzia nail, so maybe that problem was fixed with his new Guichet nail.  But he's still not going to operate on people with weak legs even if working out isn't convenient for you.

Thank you, I will take that in consideration actually. May I ask, did you have any LL experience yourself?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 08:19:07 PM »

I did LL in China in 2007.  Guichet was out of my price range but I wish I could've gone to him.

sadboy

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »

I did LL in China in 2007.  Guichet was out of my price range but I wish I could've gone to him.

I see... Well I might go to Guichet then, thank you for mentioning him actually, he seems very good

Metanoia

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »

Which doctor do you think is best? I was organizing this with my aunt (where I should do LL) who is a doctor and we thought Betz was good. My aunt asked a few German doctors to do their research and we will see if he is actually worth it.
In the meantime we are waiting an answer from them.
Hello Sadboy,

I don't know which doctor is best and i wouldn't trust anybody in this business. A very important consideration should be:What does the doctor risk in case something goes wrong? This has to do with the legal system in the country where you do LL. From that perspective the US might be safer than Europe.

sadboy

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2013, 11:17:32 AM »

Hello Sadboy,

I don't know which doctor is best and i wouldn't trust anybody in this business. A very important consideration should be:What does the doctor risk in case something goes wrong? This has to do with the legal system in the country where you do LL. From that perspective the US might be safer than Europe.

Hello Mime,

You are right, thank you for the advice. At the end of the day we just need to do our research and be sure that the doctor we are going to is safe.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 09:37:30 PM »

A very good post to read
Metanoia is right about Betz
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLCaptain

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 02:57:01 AM »

Dude why do you do this? You just revived a 3 year old thread for no reason. You don't know anything.

If I was a German national with money, I'd go with Betz or Baumgart.

The Kaiser

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 12:10:11 PM »

Dude why do you do this? You just revived a 3 year old thread for no reason. You don't know anything.

If I was a German national with money, I'd go with Betz or Baumgart.

its a general topic, dosen't matter how old it is, maybe he was bad and now become good
Pages: [1]   Go Up