Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Shorter than 5'6" guys) Would you date a taller than average women (5'9" +)  (Read 15031 times)

ReadRothbard

Women want two things: To feel protected, and to protect. This means that they want a man who would protect them out oj the society from other men but at the same time they want a little cute boy to play with inside, *hmm*, the house. They want two things, a tall and cute man.

Let me tell you something, man; women don't know what the hell they want.

Also, their whole idea that men have to be "tall" to protect them is complete crap. I mean, we've seen guys like Lamar Gant, whom deadlifted 688 lbs, and Dan Austin, whom deadlifted 701 lbs--both at the heights of 5'1 and 5'4, respectively. That's way stronger than nearly any man you will ever meet outside of a powerlifting meet. Combine that strength with the speed that comes with being short, and tall men wouldn't stand a chance in a fight.

Short men can protect women just as well, or better, than tall dudes.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

Let me tell you something, man; women don't know what the hell they want.

Also, their whole idea that men have to be "tall" to protect them is complete crap. I mean, we've seen guys like Lamar Gant, whom deadlifted 688 lbs, and Dan Austin, whom deadlifted 701 lbs--both at the heights of 5'1 and 5'4, respectively. That's way stronger than nearly any man you will ever meet outside of a powerlifting meet. Combine that strength with the speed that comes with being short, and tall men wouldn't stand a chance in a fight.

Short men can protect women just as well, or better, than tall dudes.

There's always exceptions to the rule such as athletes and celebs but the general rule is taller men are stronger and better equipped to win a fight than shorter men. And that being said women feel safer around them. But women just want a strong connection like anyone else but usually don't give men a chance unless they match the image of a man they are looking for.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

GeTs

There's always exceptions to the rule such as athletes and celebs but the general rule is taller men are stronger and better equipped to win a fight than shorter men. And that being said women feel safer around them. But women just want a strong connection like anyone else but usually don't give men a chance unless they match the image of a man they are looking for.
speaking about image, I haven't seen a girl turning out a 6'1 guy ??? because of his height

Ajax2thousand20

No I just come across the wrong way to women sometimes. If your anything more than 5'11", your taller than %100 of the women in the U.S. I do get nervous around women sometimes but people say I could get "any woman I want" which is a bit of an overstatement but I should be able to get a good amount.

GeTs

Don't go beyond 189 cm if you really want to do it, there's a thing as too tall

ReadRothbard

No, I disagree with your premise that tall men are better equipped to win a fight.

But, yes, I do agree with you that some women, especially dumb young girls, are stubborn about dating this weird, arbitrary ideal they dreamed up.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

No, I disagree with your premise that tall men are better equipped to win a fight.

But, yes, I do agree with you that some women, especially dumb young girls, are stubborn about dating this weird, arbitrary ideal they dreamed up.

Weight has a greater affect in fight but taller people generally weigh more so the pound would be more devastating from a taller person usually. It's not out of the question a smaller person can't win, the taller and stronger person is generally at a greater advantage if two fighters are of equal skill. I have unrealistic expectations of women and am trying to compromise because I want to date a 9 or a 10 but the only way to date a woman that looks that good is to make more money and work on yourself.

LittleWhiteMan

Weight has a greater affect in fight but taller people generally weigh more so the pound would be more devastating from a taller person usually. It's not out of the question a smaller person can't win, the taller and stronger person is generally at a greater advantage if two fighters are of equal skill. I have unrealistic expectations of women and am trying to compromise because I want to date a 9 or a 10 but the only way to date a woman that looks that good is to make more money and work on yourself.
Thank god we short men can build up mass quicker than tall men. Now, imagine how much would we overloading ourselves in order to achieve the mass of an already strong tall man? lmfao
5'1", 100 lbs

Joel

i dated a girl with 34 inch legs who was 174cm and i was 165 61 kilos really ripped though looked kinda like regekey does with his torso but without those long legs and   but with similar look.
5'5 manlet of peace

LittleWhiteMan

i dated a girl with 34 inch legs who was 174cm and i was 165 61 kilos really ripped though looked kinda like regekey does with his torso but without those long legs and crap but with similar look.
My crush is 5'10" and I am 5'1" I hope this doesn't affect our relation...
5'1", 100 lbs

Taller

My crush is 5'10" and I am 5'1" I hope this doesn't affect our relation...

I've also had a crush on a taller woman who was absolutely stunning, physically and mentally, and I can say that I was successful in winning her affection. In the end the romance didn't work out, but that's because I let the height difference made me insecure to the point that the relationship could not work. The physical height difference had nothing do with it, it was my reaction to it that killed what we had.

I tell you this so that you won't make the same mistake, which I regretted greatly. If you don't let the height difference affect you in any way, there's a good chance it won't bother her either. Best of luck, my friend!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up