Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I have screwed up proportions (or nearly ideal ones?)  (Read 12834 times)

LittleWhiteMan

I have screwed up proportions (or nearly ideal ones?)
« on: January 03, 2015, 11:00:43 PM »

Well my wingspan is around 5'3"... I am 5'1" tall, my sitting height is 31 inches long, my hands are 6.7 inches long, forearms are 9 inches long and my biceps (humerus) are around 11 inches long... so well, assuming all of this I am not considering LL anymore unless I hit a last lumbar spurt (as mentioned before). I don't want to look like a t-rex or some sort of monster with long legs being just 170 cm tall so... what are your thoughts on all of this? Don't tell me "just go for it f**k proportions" because I think that proportions are more important than height... and even if I lengthen a bit (which would be ok), my options are limited because if much I can only lengthen 3 inches to be 49% (sitting height:height), which would still seem creepy...
5'1", 100 lbs

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
Re: I have screwed up proportions (or nearly ideal ones?)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »

People won't see you nked as much compared to clothes. Proportions are important, but plenty of "naturally perfected" bodies are completely thrown off from the wrong choice of attire.
5"6 and proud

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 11:18:03 PM »

People won't see you nked as much compared to clothes. Proportions are important, but plenty of "naturally perfected" bodies are completely thrown off from the wrong choice of attire.
Let's see it this way: what if you throw off your proportions and go for it? Let's say you can fool people out there when using clothes, but wasn't being able to date more with girls one of our few goals? Let's say that a girl finds you attractive, you take her out and she tries to recompensate you at the end of the day. You take your clothes off and WOAH! She is scarred or finds your body so damn odd. Sex isn't pleasant because of the fact that she might bs thinking about your proportions, let's say she overcomes it. Let's say you still keep hooking her up, but then she finally decides to dump you for how creepy you seemed at bed. You might find a later girl to marry later, but every girl (or most of them) will be concerned that you have a weird looking body. You might end up with a not-so good looking girl in the end, probably short (not fat), simply not so good looking. Now, I am overthinking it, just see it this other way. What if you go to the beach and everyone laughs at you or gets scarred when they see you? That's it, that's the biggest example.
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 11:18:57 PM »

Proportions might be a number but that is why they are numbers, to help us get a visual idea. The further you get away from the ratios, the more screwed you are.
5'1", 100 lbs

Outgrown

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 11:43:41 PM »

For the scars I would say I had a horrific dirtbike accident as a kid, but that's just my silly excuse. As for women, LL is in no reason to be for the opposite gender. My girlfriend did break up with me when she grew taller than me in high school, but that's when I didn't have much to offer. Security and affection are the best traits to offer a woman, and can guarantee you a partner regardless of looks or height. I've always hated swimming ever since I quit my swim team ten years ago, so wearing a bathing suit is not a problem for me. Although, this is about you and I will get to that:

Scientific studies have been done on women, and many have stated as long as he's tall, they could care less about looks.... so it can be a plus after LL, but you have to be a man of character.

Sure, your proportions might be "weird," but as for anyone in this forum, we couldn't point out too many flaws until we went into deeper detail on measurements after we took a tour on CLL. I am doubtful that the average person on a daily basis would think "Wow, that guy's arms are really pathetic." That's your arms, allowing many to accept what you have and embracing it is a powerful trait that must be expressed.

People are going to point out flaws, and if they do, just don't care one bit; them being judgmental about others before judging themselves only puts them in weaker categories. Apotheosis: a tall, handsome man only beats down on us. However, we all know who he is inside, what he emits, and we can pick him out quite easily, demoting his alpha character into that pool of beta.

Before and after LL, put up a smile and balance your character. Be yielding, but express aggression to your environment. Once you reach that, people would have no choice but to respect you. The words you are reading right now are in your head, as time progresses through experiences, it changes how you process what I am typing, but it's not blatant nor complicated, it's just simple but difficult.

But the best I can say for your situation is build more muscular mass and see how that would turn out in terms of LL worthy proportions.
5"6 and proud

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 12:24:38 AM »

hey outgrow,im sorry that your girlfriend lefts you when she grew taller than you.  i think this society sucks

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 12:42:35 AM »

hey outgrow,im sorry that your girlfriend lefts you when she grew taller than you.  i think this society sucks
Same opinion. I rather do LL for myself than for society. You are black, you are screwed, you are fat, you are screwed, you are a "woman", you are screwed. Unless you are a white, tall-good-looking person then you can say that you aren't screwed but pretty much everyone is screwed right now. Being short doesn't really mean that you are off the track, you are as screwed as the rest of the actual society. If you are really doing LL do it for yourself, and even if I want to become taller, I won't risk losing my actualy proportions. That's the whole reason why I DON'T want to do it. Unless someone develops a way to grow a few more inches from your torso then hell yeah I go for LL as well.
5'1", 100 lbs

Outgrown

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 12:45:46 AM »

It's alright, but it was great while things lasted. We are both half Asian, but she always wanted to date a tall white guy (That was according to her friends...) But they all thought she was ugly. I saw potency within her beauty and character, and thought that she would be the one. A year later, her body started to change... She was extremely skinny, but grew nice curves and a bigger butt... Her attitude became from innocent to just "slutty," and she started to grow bigger... After a while, I saw her flirting with basketball players in our school, I was crushed. Later, she told me it was over and that it was never going to work out.

That was 1/10 of my story for why I'm choosing LL, but I can get whatever girl I please nowadays. However, that burning rage within my heart still burns from that experience.
5"6 and proud

Outgrown

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 12:48:45 AM »

Same opinion. I rather do LL for myself than for society. You are black, you are screwed, you are fat, you are screwed, you are a "woman", you are screwed. Unless you are a white, tall-good-looking person then you can say that you aren't screwed but pretty much everyone is screwed right now. Being short doesn't really mean that you are off the track, you are as screwed as the rest of the actual society. If you are really doing LL do it for yourself, and even if I want to become taller, I won't risk losing my actualy proportions. That's the whole reason why I DON'T want to do it. Unless someone develops a way to grow a few more inches from your torso then hell yeah I go for LL as well.

Yeah, society's fked up, but we are a part of it.
5"6 and proud

farewell

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 02:23:52 AM »

Well my wingspan is around 5'3"... I am 5'1" tall, my sitting height is 31 inches long, my hands are 6.7 inches long, forearms are 9 inches long and my biceps (humerus) are around 11 inches long... so well, assuming all of this I am not considering LL anymore unless I hit a last lumbar spurt (as mentioned before). I don't want to look like a t-rex or some sort of monster with long legs being just 170 cm tall so... what are your thoughts on all of this? Don't tell me "just go for it f**k proportions" because I think that proportions are more important than height... and even if I lengthen a bit (which would be ok), my options are limited because if much I can only lengthen 3 inches to be 49% (sitting height:height), which would still seem creepy...

I was 160cm tall (5'3) and my wingspan is 162cm. I added 7cm to my tibias and my height is 5cm over my wingspan. It actually looks better proportional wise, so I couldn't worry if I were you. If you lengthen 3" (I think it's too much, for femur maybe is ok)you are 5'4 tall and you are only 1" over your wingspan.

Outgrown

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 02:30:14 AM »

Yeah bro, if you're cool with posting pics try doing some mockups or post some pictures of your proportions to open suggestions.
5"6 and proud

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 08:01:37 AM »

Yeah bro, if you're cool with posting pics try doing some mockups or post some pictures of your proportions to open suggestions.
I was thinking about that during christmas, I just need a good place to take em (my room is a mess).
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 02:21:31 AM »

The limit is a 47% sitting height for supposedly "normal" proportions.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

TomD

• Private
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 09:45:08 AM »

I keep hearing this but when I look at the mock ups I honestly wouldnt know the guy did anything at all if I saw him on the street.

I mean if you add like a foot to your height your arms might T Rex but I wonder how much we are looking for it an analyzing it. What we should do is a focus group.

Go do mock ups then show them to an unsuspecting group of same age women and men and tell them to describe the photo.

See if you get even one who says his arms are too short for him.  Its a good idea actually.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2015, 11:39:18 PM »

so 87cm sitting height at 185cm is in normal range?  :-\  :o ??? , sounds like BS to me. the 50th percentile sitting height is 93cm, but somehow 87cm (5th percentile sitting height) sitting height is normal for 90th percentile height.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 11:53:55 PM »

Yeah, that can be normal. The range for "normal" sitting heights is pretty wide. 47% would be just short of a basketball player, and the higher range, 54-55% or so, would be like Scott Mendelson.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Blackhawk

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 12:21:48 AM »

47% is not normal.

Readrothbard, post some mock ups of you at 202cms tall.  It won't look normal, even without considering arm span.

Morgenst.

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 12:39:50 AM »

Outgrown what's your SH and arm span? I've got the same size hands & feet as you but I always thought my hands would look ridiculous small at my goal height of 5'8 or roughly 174cm. Has anyone ever commented on them at your height?  I'm 5'3 at the moment with Arm span of 169cm

I agree 47% isn't "normal" but there are individuals out there with those natural proportions. When I'm done I'll be at 47 and I believe with the right workout and clothes you won't cause people to point and state at you like some freak. At the end of the day I prefer height over having a "normal" ratio

ReadRothbard

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 01:12:40 AM »

47% is not normal.

Readrothbard, post some mock ups of you at 202cms tall.  It won't look normal, even without considering arm span.

This is me at about 6'6 or so (no arm lengthening):

http://imgur.com/KY66zBO

Future space tycoon

Morgenst.

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 01:14:07 AM »

Oddly enough... With a different shirt and thinner thighs it wouldn't look that insane. Never thought I'd say that

Bruno Mars

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 01:18:53 AM »

47% is not normal.

Lol, I doubt that he could even looks normal at 6'1
All of this "everyone has different proportion" is bull . You could only say that when you do like 5-10 cms. I ve been analyzing people proportions for a long time. I am working part time as a life guard, so trust me when I tell you that no way you can get away with 15 cms when nked. You need clothes to fool people if you want to do more than 10 cms. For me, I want to get LL done once and for all. I dont want to wake up every morning and thinking: " , how am I gonna dress today to fool people that I did not do LL." The only people that have extremely long legs compare to their upper bodies are people who are 6'3 and above. But good luck matching your arms length with those guys. I could see that Apotheosis has already put his effort into that, and I am pretty curious to see the result.

Morgenst.

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 01:57:28 AM »

So you're saying arm length plays a big role in whether we'll look alright after legnthening over 10cm? If so then by your logic I should be fine seeing as how my arms measure 5'7 and my height after LL will be 5'8 yes?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 02:43:50 AM »

All of this "everyone has different proportion" is bullcrap. You could only say that when you do like 5-10 cms. I ve been analyzing people proportions for a long time. I am working part time as a life guard, so trust me when I tell you that no way you can get away with 15 cms when nked. You need clothes to fool people if you want to do more than 10 cms. For me, I want to get LL done once and for all. I dont want to wake up every morning and thinking: "crap, how am I gonna dress today to fool people that I did not do LL." The only people that have extremely long legs compare to their upper bodies are people who are 6'3 and above. But good luck matching your arms length with those guys. I could see that Apotheosis has already put his effort into that, and I am pretty curious to see the result.

So here we have another guy who is completely full of  .

Future space tycoon

Outgrown

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 03:25:17 AM »

Outgrown what's your SH and arm span? I've got the same size hands & feet as you but I always thought my hands would look ridiculous small at my goal height of 5'8 or roughly 174cm. Has anyone ever commented on them at your height?  I'm 5'3 at the moment with Arm span of 169cm

I agree 47% isn't "normal" but there are individuals out there with those natural proportions. When I'm done I'll be at 47 and I believe with the right workout and clothes you won't cause people to point and state at you like some freak. At the end of the day I prefer height over having a "normal" ratio

I haven't measured those yet, but my wingspan is slightly larger than my height, however, my shoulders are really high.

My sitting height is quite tall due to my large ass.
5"6 and proud

ReadRothbard

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2015, 03:34:05 AM »

All of this "everyone has different proportion" is bullcrap. You could only say that when you do like 5-10 cms. I ve been analyzing people proportions for a long time. I am working part time as a life guard, so trust me when I tell you that no way you can get away with 15 cms when nked. You need clothes to fool people if you want to do more than 10 cms. For me, I want to get LL done once and for all. I dont want to wake up every morning and thinking: "crap, how am I gonna dress today to fool people that I did not do LL." The only people that have extremely long legs compare to their upper bodies are people who are 6'3 and above. But good luck matching your arms length with those guys. I could see that Apotheosis has already put his effort into that, and I am pretty curious to see the result.

So guy who is completely full of  .

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 03:43:48 AM »

I guess a 3 inch lengthening in both my tibias and femurs would be ok after all... even if I look a little messed up, ir would be just a little. Also, I should lengthen at least 1 inch per humerus to compensate my wingspan and look aesthetic... I wish I could end up like Skrillex lol he is a midget still but doesn't seem that bad after all...
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2015, 03:46:25 AM »

Rothbard, you are a great example of someone with short limbs and long torso. You would look awesome if you lengthen up to 6'5" still! Ofcourse, you might also need arm lengthening... At 6'0" you would look great still.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 03:46:46 AM »

Sounds good, my friend.

Future space tycoon

Taller

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 03:48:27 AM »

Here are pictures of Apotheosis:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shahn_Christian_Andersen

Regardless of what he did and how we feel about his character, I think he looks pretty good in clothes for someone who did 20+CM of LL.

Blackhawk

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2015, 04:08:25 AM »

Here are pictures of Apotheosis:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shahn_Christian_Andersen

Regardless of what he did and how we feel about his character, I think he looks pretty good in clothes for someone who did 20+CM of LL.

Apo looks ok.  He's still a douche though.  Oh no, I hope he doesn't sue me!

This is me at about 6'6 or so (no arm lengthening):

http://imgur.com/KY66zBO

The pic doesn't look too bad.  I would still shoot for 6'1" at most though.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 05:20:55 AM »

So here we have another guy who is completely full of crap.
Lol. GO ahead and do 6 inches. I dare you to do that much and stands next to a real 6'1 guy for a comparison. Damn! I could only blame Apo for creating so many delusional heads thinking that they will look normal after 6' of lengthening. What is your wingspan may I ask? If you have a long upper body, chances are your arms will be too short for 6 inches. FOr the pic,  everyone could look good in that kind of shot. You want a real picture? Put the camera 5 meters away from your body.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up