Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are your thoughts on the Crazy+6 drama?  (Read 3863 times)

BilateralDamage

What are your thoughts on the Crazy+6 drama?
« on: November 27, 2013, 12:15:21 AM »

Crazy+6 seems to be in hell right now, but I wanted to have an open forum to discuss what he's going through (since obviously that isn't possible on the old forum).  Who thinks this is actually Sarin's fault as opposed to crazy+6's crazily foolish decision to do externals on his femurs (not to mention, an exorbitantly unrecommended amount of lengthening...)?  Sarin has a proven track record with many different people, and I don't think anyone should be shunning him just because of a one-off, unless there's proof he's neglected others.

Here's crazy+6's most recent post:

"Ups and down are fine but getting normal life is more important. I still post here so people understand and know what could go wrong

Dr. S A R IN destroyed my leg and he will die in hell for doing this to me.

My condition is definitely not good though I am walking with one leg. I will post walking video in next post- you can judge yourself.

I just removed my infected screw from nail after long delay. The doctor who removed my infected screw said " This is the worst IM nail he used in you. Its a local steel nail and you can get it in 3000-5000 INR". I have screw with me. I am going to post pic soon. He also cleaned some of dead scar tissue around screw. I will post pic of that too so you guys can get idea of how internal scarring look like.

I am going to post my current X rays and CT Scan so you guys can exactly see what is wrong with me. D.r S a r i n never allowed me to do CT scan, he never allowed me to take X ray in certain angle so I can see stuck nail in between my tibia and femur which destroyed my knee. I am going to post all latest X ray done by new doctors.

Basically Dr. S a r i n killed trust and faith which I had on him. Any patient when start his surgery with a doctor- he start with full trust and then he believe him in his every say. That is what happened to me. Last one and half year- I trusted him and believed blindly what he said and did to me. He hided my complication by saying "Dont worry". He keep telling me that he got all options for me and I will be walking normal very soon.

Every single patient who lived with me in guest house knows my pain specially some patient who became very good friend of mine and now back to their normal life. Walking and enjoying. They all broke bone in front of me- did their lengthening and now walking normally.

PLEASE NEVER DO MONORAIL FIXATION OR EVEN ILIZAROV in femur.

I wish all new LL patients Best of Luck and please be safe. Keep your eyes open."

BullSurfer

• Let's jazz this up!
Re: What are your thoughts on the Crazy+6 drama?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 01:10:51 AM »

There's some strange stuffs going on with Crazy+6. He's denouncing Dr. Sarin but in one of the post he's saying something about a internal nail which almost ready for marketing. I kinda don't trust C6. Maybe all this just to push his agenda forward.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 04:11:12 AM »

External femurs are a bad idea.  Beijing used to offer them and they still do, but there's a 5cm limit now.  Even they've gotten very conservative about it.

handy

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:57:15 AM »

I kinda don't trust C6. Maybe all this just to push his agenda forward.

You kinda don't trust Crazy+6? I hope you mean he is a corrupt veteran like all the rest of the corrupt veterans on that scam of a website old forum !

Read this thread- http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=16.0

If you have already read this thread then I don't know how you can only kinda not trust him. He is an absolute fraud trying to promote Dr. Sringari and make money for himself and Apotheosis/Sysop while using LL Forumorlife as a guinea pig.

BilateralDamage

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 05:08:48 AM »

You kinda don't trust Crazy+6? I hope you mean he is a corrupt veteran like all the rest of the corrupt veterans on that scam of a website old forum !

Read this thread- http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=16.0

If you have already read this thread then I don't know how you can only kinda not trust him. He is an absolute fraud trying to promote Dr. Sringari and make money for himself and Apotheosis/Sysop while using LL Forumorlife as a guinea pig.

I feel sick reading that thread and then how many Dr. Sringari patients there are now writing diaries on old forum .

Orlando

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »

Crazy+6 has to take some blame for his own problems.   He acknowledge that other patients are recovering to normal, so why is his own condition so bad?

Doing two LL surgeries in 1 year, and lengthening too much.   He failed to admit his own faults, he wanted to do too much too fast.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up