Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do women care how tall a guy is if he is strong?  (Read 10340 times)

ReadRothbard

Do women care how tall a guy is if he is strong?
« on: January 12, 2015, 06:00:27 AM »

First, let me get something straight: I don't have a problem with getting women. I get plenty of causal sex through my work, but, outside of my work, I try to talk to women as little as possible (they simply aren't worth the time and money). Therefore, I'm unaware of how women judge height in regular social settings. My question is this: do women care how tall a man is if he is strong? For example, Ed Coan was only 5'6 (or maybe 5'5), but he could bench press about 585 lbs without a bench shirt and deadlift over 900 lbs raw (with no equipment). In short, he could kill any man, tall or short, with his bare hands. With a guy like that, are women really going to think "I'm not going to date that guy because I need a man to protect me" or "I need a real man to make me feel feminine". I know a lot of women are very stupid, but would most women think this way about short but strong men like Ed Coan?
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

GeTs

Re: Do women care how tall a guy is if he is strong?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 06:25:35 AM »

Yes, btw they dont rate strength as much as u'd think

Morgenst.

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 06:30:38 AM »

Dude you just called an most of them stupid yet you care about what they think? I think the best answer to your question is also the  tiest which is that it varies. Most older women 30+ are more likely to want an all american type man like what you described instead of just a tall one with no muscle. It's also a matter of where they grew up and what they value southern girls will probably take a strong man over a tall one who's puny. But from what I've seen growing up in a big city height beats out strength almost always with city girls not counting looks obviously.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »

Looks really have nothing to do with height. Height is completely irrelevant to looks. I mean, it's not like height is going to influence your facial aesthetics. 

Well, yeah, a lot of women are mind-blowingly stupid. I don't really care what they think; honestly, all that crap about getting a girlfriend or wife is way overrated.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 08:08:37 AM »

Height is completely irrelevant to looks. I mean, it's not like height is going to influence your facial aesthetics. 

this statement is based on nothing.

it is already proven that taller people have longer legs and arms and overall height because of better nutrition.
how do you know that with better nutrition they don't have a propensity to have a better hormone profile on average compared to shorter people on average, and how do you know that people with better nutrition don't on average have better facial features.

your statement is based on absolutely nothing except emotions.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

Moubgf

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 12:22:17 PM »

this statement is based on nothing.

it is already proven that taller people have longer legs and arms and overall height because of better nutrition.
how do you know that with better nutrition they don't have a propensity to have a better hormone profile on average compared to shorter people on average, and how do you know that people with better nutrition don't on average have better facial features.

your statement is based on absolutely nothing except emotions.

So the short brother who ate and did everything his 1 year older big brother did. And still got 5 inches shorter?.

Also tall guys have a set code dna that says they are gonna grow to this perticular height. Then their bodies starts to go ape   with a special hgh chemical outburst and they grow to their dna number of Dna:0.292.

While you had Dna: 0.472 and ur body did not grow vigioursly

Is this real life kind of stupid.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:08:39 PM by Slim_tim »

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 12:39:11 PM »

Height <-> Strength, but strength is immeasurable. Whether it's mentally or physically, both height and muscle are merely representations of those strengths, but comes down in a matter of choice for that woman in particular.

In public settings, women would tend to do the same thing as you did - do their everyday lifestyle without making too much effort to go for men. If you put yourself out to a woman in that public setting, she will see you in that light regardless of looks, or she is just busy/uninterested (Unlikely)

In bars, that's when women's "Jungle mode" is engaged, and she will make the effort for the tallest/handsome guys subconsciously - but as long as you portray some social dominance, you wouldn't have much of a problem at all.
5"6 and proud

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 12:57:04 PM »

So the short brother who ate and did everything his 1 year older big brother did. And still got 5 inches shorter?.
Is this real life kind of stupid.

I honestly have no idea what your even trying to say?

are you asking a question or making a statement with no proof?
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 01:06:12 PM »

I am assuming you are the short brother who got the crap genes from your parents. your genes are completely different from your brothers. don't think that because you are brothers your genetic profile is or has to be similar.

if you still need an explanation here is a short video describing what happened in the womb for you and your brother.

:) :) :)

enjoy :)

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Uppland

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 01:33:37 PM »

No they don't care about strenght -at least not how much you can lift. Things like what car you drive, how much money you make, how big your penis is, how much you can lift, how good you are at fighting etc is mostly a male thing to impress other men. Women aren't very interested in that kind of dck-measuring contests.

Ask yourself: how much do you care what brand of perfume she is wearing, how fancy her dinner parties are, how fashionable her clothes, how "cute" her furniture is or indeed how tall she is? That doesn't mean much to you and by the way she probably thinks you're stupid for caring about strongmen/guns/cars/sports and she's most likely as frustrated with your prefference for large breasts, model-like looks, and large hip-waist ratio as you are with her prefference for taller men.

Why would you need a woman with large hips now that modern medicine makes giving birth practicly completely safe?

GeTs

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 01:36:57 PM »

Well they do care about dck, but admitting it publicly will make her a "slut"

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 01:40:27 PM »

Well they do care about dck, but admitting it publicly will make her a "slut"

Nah not the way men care, as long as you're not really small or really big it's hardly important. Or do you know something I don't?

Moubgf

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 01:42:02 PM »

Men lead, women follow.

Women are like 13 years olds in the head. All prententious wit that pen and starbucks cup in the hand (like news reporters you could say. Dosnt know   but anything but they look the part and that is what  matters, Because they lack confidence and originality. Thus this current reality we got right now. Its not based on reason to be honest. Thats why we need to apply unreason like LL to fit in the Cuckoo's Nest.

So no women dont like short men no matter how strong you are. But alot of factors play a role in this one but generally no she wont dig you the same.

GeTs

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 01:48:37 PM »

Nah not the way men care, as long as you're not really small or really big it's hardly important. Or do you know something I don't?
if your last sentence was what I think, no I'm not homo, btw they do care, I know as a fact that women get more pleasure during sex as their organ can experience different variations of a orgasm, so a big dck if used correctly can make her experience a lot of different intense feelings, but the thing is most guys just show up and that's it, and most guys with big dcks are retards and overlook over things which is why they say size doesn't matter, but in reality it does but not how men think about it, like to have the longest to be the best

Morgenst.

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »

Slim tim You make it seem like the only women you've had contact with are Kardashians or something. It's pretty sad you apparently haven't met women of any value to make a generalization of their entire gender like that. I agree that height will normally trump physical strength for american women least.

Moubgf

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »

Slim tim You make it seem like the only women you've had contact with are Kardashians or something. It's pretty sad you apparently haven't met women of any value to make a generalization of their entire gender like that. I agree that height will normally trump physical strength for american women least.

Lol man the only difference between the kardashians and the non kardasians is that the "kardashians" flaunt their sexuality.
The women who cant?..well they bash down at these extroverted and hot girls. Because girls are uber jelous of each other and always compete about the attention of the alpha male. "look at that hoe, who does she think she is" while she herself is standing there with here 6'2 boyfriend. You cant reason with these hippos.

Really you defend those skunks? why? why do you do this to yourself. You are lengthening your legs dude how did you get on this path in the first place? the non kardashian womenz must had been sufficient enough not to get LL no? So why are you here then. Double standard is gonna double standard.

You really think i would be on this path if i found quality women in abundance downtown at 7 eleven?
Come on dude, your smarter than that. Or maybe you never went out of your comfort zone i dont know. But i cant be the first to mention that most if not all women are you know what. Its hardwired not choise.

Nah im just a smart dude that figures stuff out. so i can apply the best remedy. And its not about women anyway. But sadly women are around fun and cool men so i have to adapt knowimsayin....

But i have to admit that girls can be sweetheart to those guys that fit their requirement list.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:46:08 PM by Slim_tim »

KrP1

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 02:20:58 PM »

yeah , womans care about how much weight you can bench press more than height

most stupid thread ever

Morgenst.

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 02:43:00 PM »

Bro you need a therapist. That's not a me being an internet dck it's real advice. I have met some of the most incredible women I could ever hope to meet on my young life, though I admit I consider myself extremely lucky to have met them however I knew before then that they existed! The fact that you clearly associate LL for men as only being done because of some feeling of inadequacy directly linked to women is insane! I've said this in other topics but for the sake of replying I'll say it again -doing that is the equivalent to believing other cosmetic procedures are done out of a need to feel good enough for the opposite sex lol (not that a lot people don't do it for that reason it's just that that is my the only one) c'mon.

You say it's not about women at the end of your post but in the middle all you do is offend them which suggests resentment. You also say if you found quality women you wouldn't be on this path -yet like I mentioned  you say in the end that it's not about women ... But obviously it is for you man. My reason for LL? I always wanted to be 5'7 when I got older I dislike looking up at everyone. Might not be a "good enough" reason to you as to get bitches or whatever you consider a good reason but it is. You could also say my reason for LL for other males because if the average height were closer to mine then I wouldn't feel so odd when around my friends. I'm doing it for me bro so I can feel good about myself it's simple.

You accuse me of never going out of my comfort zone yet I've been with women of all races all heights yes even taller than me and I've had a great time with them all my height hasn't been an affliction on my love life. You say I've not been "out in the world" I've lived in over five states and two countries friend I think I'm pretty well rounded as far as that. Last thing most women are hard wired to what? Be skunks? Is that what you meant?

Moubgf

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 02:48:35 PM »

Bro you need a therapist. That's not a me being an internet dck it's real advice. I have met some of the most incredible women I could ever hope to meet on my young life, though I admit I consider myself extremely lucky to have met them however I knew before then that they existed! The fact that you clearly associate LL for men as only being done because of some feeling of inadequacy directly linked to women is insane! I've said this in other topics but for the sake of replying I'll say it again -doing that is the equivalent to believing other cosmetic procedures are done out of a need to feel good enough for the opposite sex lol (not that a lot people don't do it for that reason it's just that that is my the only one) c'mon.

You say it's not about women at the end of your post but in the middle all you do is offend them which suggests resentment. You also say if you found quality women you wouldn't be on this path -yet like I mentioned  you say in the end that it's not about women ... But obviously it is for you man. My reason for LL? I always wanted to be 5'7 when I got older I dislike looking up at everyone. Might not be a "good enough" reason to you as to get bitches or whatever you consider a good reason but it is. You could also say my reason for LL for other males because if the average height were closer to mine then I wouldn't feel so odd when around my friends. I'm doing it for me bro so I can feel good about myself it's simple.

You accuse me of never going out of my comfort zone yet I've been with women of all races all heights yes even taller than me and I've had a great time with them all my height hasn't been an affliction on my love life. You say I've not been "out in the world" I've lived in over five states and two countries friend I think I'm pretty well rounded as far as that. Last thing most women are hard wired to what? Be skunks? Is that what you meant?

I belive you render your reality so its all rosey and happy. Okay dude good for you. And i bet you been with alot of women..but the question is wore they....yeaaaah you knooow. You clearly have not read up on the dynamics between male and female. I suggest you go do that NOW.

So let me get this straight. Im a guy that needs therapy for doing this surgery for women (which i clearly stated i am not).
But you sir. are perfectly normal for wanting LL not for girls but for...boys? You need some homo therapy son. if you want me to stoop to your level of understanding. gogo gaga

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »

my god.............

ok slim tim is doing this for girls. he is fking lying to himself. he is so insecure but desperately wants to blame someone else so he doesn't have to think the fault is with him. this is why he resents women and is disgusted by them. I would not be surprised is slim tim turns gay,

also. heron is not gay. and slim tim knows this he is just throwing an insult because he is angry.

herron was referring to how if you are short people look down on you and he want to be treated with respect by both men and women.

seriously slim tim. you need to get over your anger issues and realize that life is about survival of the fittest. women only want the best genes for their children. not some whiny bitch who is so insecure that the only way he can feel better is to call them skunks and hippos.

women are lovely, they are childish compared to men, but not because of their sex preferences, that is called evolution. both sexes have sex preferences. and only whiny bitches(men or women) whine about the fact that they don't measure up to the opposite sexes criteria.  women are ruled by their emotions, men follow logic more.  this is all because of brain chemistry.

listen to me slim tim and listen good. you need to get over your bitter feelings and develop character. you need to stop saying life is unfair because your genetically inferior. and im not referring to height when I call you genetically inferior.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »

slim tim.

your like a fat bitch(women) who is sitting there calling all men mongrels because they don't want to date her(you) because she(you) is fking fat.

my suggestion. deal with it. men don't want to date fat bitches. go loose some weight. no one is going to sit there with you and say that men should "accept us"(if we were women) while we are fat.

grow the fk up.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Morgenst.

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »

You clearly didn't understand a single thing I said. You repeat yourself.Haha yeah you need hella therapy man because you do is attack you're a mad little boy aren't you. My reality's not rosy never said it was I only said I know what type of people exist and yes that does include women with higher IQs than you or I and a hell of a lot more interesting than us both. That's just a fact just like its a fact that rapists, murderers, and sociopaths exist but you apparently only categorize people into uh skunk women and any guy who disagrees with you is gay right?

Ha if you can't accept that not every woman on the world is a fking kardashian then ok you and every person living below the Mason-Dixon Line keep living in the 1800s man. But you are seriously insecure that you have to try to diminish everyone who provides you a reasonable argument and your response is to what? Call me gay? Ha wow bet that took a lot of brain cells to come up with. Gogo gaga? Hmm I've done two tours in my life friend you're not worth my typing.

Thanks forcepuberty  I'm glad someone understood what I wrote man felt like I was trying knock a wall down with paper geez.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_feminism

you are the male version of this movement slim tim.

you and read rothbard need to start up your own movement for men.

fat feminism LOL but for mens traits for sex selection.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Moubgf

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »

my god.............

ok slim tim is doing this for girls. he is fking lying to himself. he is so insecure but desperately wants to blame someone else so he doesn't have to think the fault is with him. this is why he resents women and is disgusted by them. I would not be surprised is slim tim turns gay,

also. heron is not gay. and slim tim knows this he is just throwing an insult because he is angry.

herron was referring to how if you are short people look down on you and he want to be treated with respect by both men and women.

seriously slim tim. you need to get over your anger issues and realize that life is about survival of the fittest. women only want the best genes for their children. not some whiny bitch who is so insecure that the only way he can feel better is to call them skunks and hippos.

women are lovely, they are childish compared to men, but not because of their sex preferences, that is called evolution. both sexes have sex preferences. and only whiny bitches(men or women) whine about the fact that they don't measure up to the opposite sexes criteria.  women are ruled by their emotions, men follow logic more.  this is all because of brain chemistry.

listen to me slim tim and listen good. you need to get over your bitter feelings and develop character. you need to stop saying life is unfair because your genetically inferior. and im not referring to height when I call you genetically inferior.

i dont do this for girls just like herron said i want to be viewed as equal. I AM NOT at the moment because of these hippos getting in my face passive aggresively to demonstrate my worth. If you dont know what im talking about you have clearly not lived life. Im not even near angry there takes alot to get a physical reaction out of me.

Just demonstrating herrons way of debating back to him. preconceived ideas about me like hes some freud. When he knows nothing and should just keep his mouth shut and accept what i say as hard fact. Now you can sugarcoat what i said and alter your reality but i know the truth and thats it. And i know crap ton of people that feel the way as me on this forum also in real life.
Even my own father calls all women bitches. lol

So im not alone in this judgement. But you cpt.saveahoe ughh...nvm why even waste time you'll get it in the end may take you 5-10 years but then it will click for you too. Ahh crap slim_tim was right all along. And this does not mean that you can not have a good time with them sweet females but deep down you know theyd jump on that schlong of that tall guy any sec.

Best genes for their children? how about women stop give a fk about height all together and we can all live together happily all after? but nooooh gotta have that tall guy..Why?....ööömm..mjaeee..dont want my offspring to have a bone length of a specific length.  Its so superficial its not even funny. Its beyond ass and tits. Its global and its coming at you. but sure lick the ass of the women who are the cause for you doing this surgery. they are all beautifull. nah ah not to me not any more i've seen the truth.

Im 5'9 bro hardly inferior, I've always had women so i can clearly state that they are all hoes behind closed doors. I dont care you call it resentment i call it truth. its biological its IN THEM its not something they choose to be. Evolution is way overated and cant be backed up by todays scientific studies. maybe in the 90's when people where real stupid. Cant fool us now.
The truth is coming. The traumatic shock of the ego will vanish. But for now lets stay all cozy in our limited percetion of the world, its cool.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2015, 04:34:48 PM »

ok we have made real progress today. I am very happy with you slim tim.

1)
I dont care you call it resentment i call it truth

you admit that you regardless of the reason and regardless of whether right or wrong have serious resentment towards women.

2)
Even my own father calls all women bitches. lol

ok so it is a daddy issue. your role model could have given you some bad habits on what is an acceptable way to view women. whether consciously or subconsciously.

3)
how about women stop give a fk about height all together and we can all live together happily all after? but nooooh gotta have that tall guy..Why?....

would you date a girl who weighs the same as in the picture I posted if everything else was perfect. no you would not. you expect women to change their sexual preference but you will never in your life change your sexual preference.

4)
Im 5'9 bro hardly inferior

actually you feel inferior. you feel like the criteria women use for men means that your worthless in their eyes. and you want that to change so your getting surgery. truthfully though its inside your mind where the problem is. and if you fix your internal self your external self will finally be happy.

---------------------------------------------

finally. 
So im not alone in this judgement. But you cpt.saveahoe ughh...nvm why even waste time you'll get it in the end may take you 5-10 years but then it will click for you too. Ahh crap slim_tim was right all along. And this does not mean that you can not have a good time with them sweet females but deep down you know theyd jump on that schlong of that tall guy any sec.

men and women are the SAME. WE ARE BOTH HUMANS. we make up a unit, a family, we work together to complement each other to make a whole unit. you only looking at life in terms of what you can get from her or what you deserve. the correct way is to find a women and to look at her like a human just like you and that you both want the same thing. to be happy.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

Pages: [1]   Go Up