Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reactions of people after doing LL?  (Read 2257 times)

SpaniardHobbit

• Visitor
Reactions of people after doing LL?
« on: January 14, 2015, 05:12:19 AM »

Guys, i would like to know how people that knew you before react after becoming 2 inch taller  :D

Could vets please share with us, their experience after LL? :)

GeTs

Re: Reactions of people after doing LL?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:17:07 AM »

Probably: what a loser, cutting his legs to be taller
Deep inside you: omg it feels so good
If u don't tell: u look great

so once u do it keep quiet about it

joax

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 04:09:51 PM »

Agree with Hallijah, just keep quiet about it. If your old friends/family call you out, just say yeah whatever and move on. It's your life and you can do whatever you want with it and don't owe anyone any explanations. It's often better to make new friends/meet new women anyway.

SpaniardHobbit

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 12:23:03 AM »

I refer to how people who has done LL notice is treated in a different way than before, i.e. getting more respect from strangers or getting more attention in a discussion, more people getting out of your way going down street, more attention from women, etc.

Uppland

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 03:39:17 AM »

I refer to how people who has done LL notice is treated in a different way than before, i.e. getting more respect from strangers or getting more attention in a discussion, more people getting out of your way going down street, more attention from women, etc.

Medium drink of water said it was like night and day how some women treated him before/after the surgery. Women that never used to look at him became interested. I read in some diary (forgot which one) that a girlfriend commented that he looked "more powerful" afterwards and he got called "sexy" instead of "cute" -that kind of thing.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 12:27:09 PM »

Medium drink of water said it was like night and day how some women treated him before/after the surgery. Women that never used to look at him became interested. I read in some diary (forgot which one) that a girlfriend commented that he looked "more powerful" afterwards and he got called "sexy" instead of "cute" -that kind of thing.

at 180 cm (with lifts and shoes)I get a lot of stares from women....

so my intended height is 185 (with shoes)after surgery.. (and that is 181-182 without shoes)
Pages: [1]   Go Up