Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden.  (Read 20829 times)

Blackhawk

Re: It finally happened! Apo banned Sweden.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »

?
 I don't get it

I have read many of your posts and don't get why you would be banned either.  But I do get why that forum has been "dying a quick death". That old forum is a joke now.  It used to be good when the content and the admin were legit.

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »

Are you sure ? there is still "m-m-t  member" under your username , maybe the banning was for jut  24h or so..

Maybe....but when I tried to log in it said that my posts were racist.....? I'm not sure if Sysop confused me with someone else or what, but in all my history of postings I've never been a racist or even thought of it! If I was guilty of something, no matter how big or small, I take responsibility, but in this case it seems unreasonable.
Anyone can check my posting history on the M-M-T maybe I'm missing something. In any case, life goes on and so I'm moving on.

:)

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 05:57:58 AM »

we need a (quicklist) drop down list for all the ridiculous reasons apotheosis has banned people for lol.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up