Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Black/African-American pal over here?  (Read 6450 times)

LittleWhiteMan

Any Black/African-American pal over here?
« on: January 23, 2015, 05:24:12 AM »

It is a stereotype indeed that Black people are extremely tall and such. Curiously, I had got to met a lot of african-american pals who aren't even around the average height of a male around the world. Most of these pals have been at lowest 5'1" (as me) or at highest 5'5", most of them being around 5'4". Are they really African-American or straight African? That question might revolve around your head at first since we all know that there are some places with malnourishment in Africa, yet the answer is partially no. Most of them are Black people from the States, a few of them have been from mother Africa (and surprisingly I don't mean Congo or some central country, instead they come from the richest places of Africa such as Nigeria). Well, my question is up. Is there any black pal, regardless of their home-country, in the forum?
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

Re: Any Black/African-American pal over here?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:26:58 AM »

I'm black.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 05:48:09 AM »

I'm black.
Seriously? That's great! It seems that mostly asians and latinos (and one or another white guy unsatisfied with their height) take the risks of LL, but I had seen no history of a black guy doing LL...
5'1", 100 lbs

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:56:24 AM »

P.S.: As for the guy who was around my height, I remember how childish I looked next to him. He wasn't even bulked up, he was just... older I guess (we were about the same age). Probably because he had a bit more weight or idk. Yet he didn't seem to have a problem with it. He always joked about his height in the group, as well as he had a great social status. He was in the football team.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 06:00:40 AM »

Lol I was just kidding, man. It makes me feel bad though, as you got so excited. I'm actually half-Hispanic and half-European (Polish and German).
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 06:02:33 AM »

However, you should really hit the gym, my friend; it will definitely give you the appearance of larger proportions (bigger shoulders, forearms, etc.). Remember: Stronglifts 5x5.

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 07:03:07 AM »

Lol I was just kidding, man. It makes me feel bad though, as you got so excited. I'm actually half-Hispanic and half-European (Polish and German).
Haha damn it you got me, I would still surprise me if I found out that a black guy was opting to do LL. It would be so couragous and brave. We short guys even need to diverse ourselves lol.
5'1", 100 lbs

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 02:29:31 PM »

We have plenty of almost every ethnicity on this site lol--but you're right, not many blacks.

Future space tycoon

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 04:17:17 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, the original owner of old forum A was actually black. But most Caucasian men and African men are of ample height so it seems that CLL is redundant for them.
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms

Taller

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 12:53:51 AM »

old forum A was indeed black. He said his dark skin made the scarring from LL more noticeable, initially, but after a while his scars were completely undetectable.

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2015, 04:13:32 AM »

I keep saying that white people (letting it being anglo or latin) are the most prones to short height.
5'1", 100 lbs

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2015, 04:24:05 AM »

I keep saying that white people (letting it being anglo or latin) are the most prones to short height.

I feel as if asians are the shortest, but they do have a higher genetic variance.
5"6 and proud

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2015, 05:43:16 AM »

I got some black DNA but still ended up short.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »

lol

Future space tycoon

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:03 PM »

Really I am partially black. I was thinking about posting pictures but I don't know how to do the mockups myself yet.

Shor7Guy

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 11:42:14 PM »

whites on average are .9cm taller than african americans in height.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 11:51:13 PM »

Send me some pics and I can do mockups for you with your desired increase.

Future space tycoon

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 03:47:49 AM »

I got some black DNA but still ended up short.
Dem puerto rican genes haha... I know a lot of puerto ricans who are short, yet most of you deny that puetro ricans are short lol...
5'1", 100 lbs

Puertoricanwasp123

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 06:30:20 AM »

Dem puerto rican genes haha... I know a lot of puerto ricans who are short, yet most of you deny that puetro ricans are short lol...

Not really, when I was in a church not so long ago there were only 2 short men ( one of them was my height the other one was his parent who was 1 inch shorter) The rest were all 5'8" above and the tallest was 6'2". As a whole country we have a better height than Mexico.

Bruno Mars

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 06:39:30 AM »

My roommate is from a Caribbean country and he is only 5'3. Nevertheless, his wingspan is 73'  ::) ::) That is the most extreme proportion I have seen. But his upper body is pretty short though. Anyway, I think he is an exception because all of his friends who comes to visit are 5'9 and above. Sometimes, I see guys that 6'5-6'7  :o :o

ReadRothbard

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 06:50:41 AM »

My roommate is from a Caribbean country and he is only 5'3. Nevertheless, his wingspan is 73'  ::) ::) That is the most extreme proportion I have seen. But his upper body is pretty short though. Anyway, I think he is an exception because all of his friends who comes to visit are 5'9 and above. Sometimes, I see guys that 6'5-6'7  :o :o

That guy would be a fking epic boxer.

Future space tycoon

Bruno Mars

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 07:15:14 AM »

That guy would be a fking epic boxer.
Lol, its funny that you pointed that out. This guy always bragged about k.o guys that are many times bigger than him. But guys like that normally got k.o after 2 secs of fighting lol. I hope he is not on this forum since he is also a short dude Lol. But seriously, I don't know what is this guy problem. At his height, he is super confident. Whenever we go to a mall, he always try to seduce girls and got rejected like right in front of my face, but he never seems to be upset about it. And he is not a rich guy either. That teaches me that not all unsuccessful short people feel bad about their height. They just don't give a fk even when height is exactly what they need to be more successful.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2018, 06:53:11 AM »

Im a black woman from Canada and Im short. I have seen black people from all sizes.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Bon_Voyage

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2018, 01:54:10 PM »

Im a black woman from Canada and Im short. I have seen black people from all sizes.
I am also black. I live in the US but I am not a citizen here. I feel that black women are more judgmental about height than anyone else. what do you think?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2018, 04:16:04 PM »

I don't know. I think that people are judgemental about height. Because all of our media promotes heightism.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 12:27:00 AM »

Are blacks taller and manly than average? Yes.
- Thick Voice
- Penis Major
- Naturally more developed muscles

And because I have 50% of African genetics, I am taller than my almost complete European cousins.

ROAD TO 6'1, ROFL.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Purushrottam

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 05:06:35 AM »

I only saw 2 white dudes (and I think one of them was a white Hispanic) and 1 black dude at the Paley center for cosmetic LL. The rest of the cosmetic patients were Latino, Indian and East Asian. The black dude was already tall so I wasn't sure why he was doing it.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

ThatGuy

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 05:44:13 AM »

I hate to necro, but I'm at least 80% black and I'm only around 5'8 my ape index pretty crazy tho.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2018, 02:20:01 AM »

6'1" is your goal as well nice
Pages: [1]   Go Up