Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mockup  (Read 1235 times)

Alittletooshort

Mockup
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:05:15 AM »

Could someone please do a mockup of my picture for me if this is possible since I don´t have any of these programs on my computer. My dream would be lengthening for 8cms which would get me to around 186, I considered 4/4 or 5/3. What is your opinion on this? Will I look weird then? Note that I have really skinny legs, so they might look longer that they acutally are, my knee height is only 53 cms which is beyond avarge for a height of 179/178. Maybe the picture is not perfect I could do one with my whole body on it and just blur my face.
http://postimg.org/image/x1494jn8z/
My wingspan is 184-185cm
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:05:23 AM by Alittletooshort »

NewHeights

Re: Mockup
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 12:54:41 AM »

Could someone please do a mockup of my picture for me if this is possible since I don´t have any of these programs on my computer. My dream would be lengthening for 8cms which would get me to around 186, I considered 4/4 or 5/3. What is your opinion on this? Will I look weird then? Note that I have really skinny legs, so they might look longer that they acutally are, my knee height is only 53 cms which is beyond avarge for a height of 179/178. Maybe the picture is not perfect I could do one with my whole body on it and just blur my face.
http://postimg.org/image/x1494jn8z/

Gotta measure your wingspan buddy. It's a crucial piece of info. Being over 1" taller than wingspan might look weird and your arms might look short.

BTW, your current height is ~ my dream height
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"
Pages: [1]   Go Up