Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: REPORT: Accelerated growth with Exemestane. (19yr)  (Read 1852 times)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
REPORT: Accelerated growth with Exemestane. (19yr)
« on: April 18, 2019, 03:49:59 PM »

REPORT OF NEW AGE

I have a group on Whatsapp (social network popular in Brazil and India) where we debate growth way for young people out of bone stretching (there are also older members who will do LL, but do not participate much)

From this, an Indian guy entered the video of my channel of how I got to the "6ft with bad genetics for height" contacted me and wanted to know what to do to grow, he is 19 years old and had 5'5

That was two months ago, in the meantime I sold my cell phone to buy more HGH and Oxandrolone, and I got a cell phone again recently.

And I talked to him again, and be amazed!
 He took Exemestano daily for two months and according to him felt bad and had to stop, went to the doctor and did tests and the testosterone was "VERY HIGH"

Besides having reported having grown about 1.5cm or 2cm, and now be 5'6.

I immediately told him to continue taking the drug to see if it reaches 5'7 or 5'8.

He now takes twice a week not to have strong collateral.

But i removed him because he dont understand portuguese, and messages is so fully.

I'm very happy to help, and anyone who wants to join my group to grow more and is under 21, try this...

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LbdflQ8id97AMs9crvJMqZ

I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

GrowTow

Re: REPORT: Accelerated growth with Exemestane. (19yr)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 06:29:33 PM »

This is so f***ing stupid. How hasn't the admin or any moderator blocked this.

This forum is for LL not to promote HGH and other form of drugs.

These drugs are illegal and detrimental to your health. FOR 2CM? what is this point of risking your life for less than an inch. Everyone should ignore this thread as well as this dude's account.

May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 08:51:47 PM »

This is so f***ing stupid. How hasn't the admin or any moderator blocked this.

This forum is for LL not to promote HGH and other form of drugs.

These drugs are illegal and detrimental to your health. FOR 2CM? what is this point of risking your life for less than an inch. Everyone should ignore this thread as well as this dude's account.

AROMASIN IS SAFE AND LEGAL

ROFL

Anyone could buy

GrowTow

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 09:42:37 PM »

AROMASIN IS SAFE AND LEGAL

ROFL

Anyone could buy

I said HGH is illegal not Aromasin. You're still promoting use of medicinal drugs for the wrong purpose. It is used to treat breast cancer. Not to help you grow.

I'll make it easier to understand for other people who may read this. Paracetamol is a common medicine that everyone knows. Would you start to take Paracetamol tablets regularly because it was proven to increase your height?

No you wouldn't. Because you know that's not it's purpose and you know the side effects of it.

So don't listen to Hex. He's just going to damage your liver, give you kidney damage etc..

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 01:56:46 AM »

I said HGH is illegal not Aromasin. You're still promoting use of medicinal drugs for the wrong purpose. It is used to treat breast cancer. Not to help you grow.

I'll make it easier to understand for other people who may read this. Paracetamol is a common medicine that everyone knows. Would you start to take Paracetamol tablets regularly because it was proven to increase your height?

No you wouldn't. Because you know that's not it's purpose and you know the side effects of it.

So don't listen to Hex. He's just going to damage your liver, give you kidney damage etc..

ROFL.

This guy does not know what he's saying. It seems to be a troll.

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2359-39972017000400391

Aromatase inhibitors are widely used for young people with short stature (especially for girls who initiate puberty early)

You are an alarmist nothing will happen, not all are soyboys like you here, I drink rum and I take Oxandrolone and other things, nothing happened to me. For I have had a strong liver.

GrowTow

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »

ROFL.

This guy does not know what he's saying. It seems to be a troll.

Aromatase inhibitors are widely used for young people with short stature (especially for girls who initiate puberty early)

You are an alarmist nothing will happen, not all are soyboys like you here, I drink rum and I take Oxandrolone and other things, nothing happened to me. For I have had a strong liver.

You're the epitome of a he-man.

Everything I have said is fact. 1. HGH is illegal ✔ 2. Aromasin is to treat breast cancer ✔

I'm not saying what you're sharing is false either. Yes Aromasin and HGH will help you grow.

But where you're wrong is; you shouldn't promote it. You're telling people to misuse these drugs to increase height without telling them the side effects.

e.g For Aromasin to help you grow, you'll need to take 25g every day for at least 10 days for several months. Side effects of this are: balding, liver damage, kidney stones, insomnia, joint/muscle pain etc

It's literally used to prevent cancer in women. Must I say anymore?

No point linking websites that look like they've been created in 2003. Anyone can easily google what you're promoting and see that it's bad for them.

hghguy

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 03:08:39 AM »

You're the epitome of a he-man.

Everything I have said is fact. 1. HGH is illegal ✔ 2. Aromasin is to treat breast cancer ✔

I'm not saying what you're sharing is false either. Yes Aromasin and HGH will help you grow.

But where you're wrong is; you shouldn't promote it. You're telling people to misuse these drugs to increase height without telling them the side effects.

e.g For Aromasin to help you grow, you'll need to take 25g every day for at least 10 days for several months. Side effects of this are: balding, liver damage, kidney stones, insomnia, joint/muscle pain etc

It's literally used to prevent cancer in women. Must I say anymore?

No point linking websites that look like they've been created in 2003. Anyone can easily google what you're promoting and see that it's bad for them.

1. Hgh is a fking legal drug
2. Aromasin is used to help children grow

Dont speak about things you dont fully understand.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 03:11:48 AM »

1. Hgh is a fking legal drug
2. Aromasin is used to help children grow

Dont speak about things you dont fully understand.

HGH guy was 1,70m 5'7  5 months ago, and now i 1,77m 5'10, is safe to take this if u need be taller.

They parents and brothers are 1,80m and 1,82m he needs have a similar height.

myloginacc

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 03:45:01 AM »

Almost anything is better than undergoing LL.

With that said, consult your doctors beforehand.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 03:46:39 AM »

We should have a section: roids and puberty.
Go for it
Pages: [1]   Go Up