Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you had a steady girlfriend, would you still consider LL?  (Read 7414 times)

NewHeights

If you had a steady girlfriend, would you still consider LL?
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »

For those individuals considering LL, who's greatest motivation to do this is for improved dating, if you had a girlfriend who didn't care about your height, would you still consider LL?

I think this is an interesting topic and discussion, because if any of us (even those who are 5' tall) put 20% of the time and effort that LL requires into the dating scene, there is almost definitely a guarantee that either we will date some or many women, or find a girlfriend who doesn't give a flying fart about height.

177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

ForcedPuberty

Re: If you had a steady girlfriend, would you still consider LL?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:42:43 PM »

I would stil get ll , but I might not go to 183cm(2 operations), I might just go to 177cm(average)(1 operation).

average would mean zero discrimination.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

KrP1

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 08:44:10 PM »

sure, the first thing for what you should do LL is to be happy with your ownself.

endomorphisme

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 08:47:32 PM »

i would just break with her

yolloooooooo

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:55:51 PM »

Probably, yes. I'm not really doing for girls so much. Honestly, I don't really know why I want to do ll. I just want to be tall.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Freewill

• "You can do anything you set your mind to man"
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »

indeed yes , for myself only because my friends are taller than me, not doing it for any girl. Its only to keep myself happy and confident.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 10:31:22 PM »

Probably, yes. I'm not really doing for girls so much. Honestly, I don't really know why I want to do ll. I just want to be tall.

same here. I mean, if you are already average/above, the extra height is not going to do much dating-wise. It might help a bit though.

Career/dating etc are to me peripheral benefits.

I just don't wanna feel short as I somewhat feel abit inferior. If I am of a taller stature eg 6 feet, even though yes there are guys taller than me, I would feel somewhat confident and sure of myself, especially I am not standing on crude fillers (ie shoe lifts).

ItsMyLife

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 10:32:56 PM »

indeed yes , for myself only because my friends are taller than me, not doing it for any girl. Its only to keep myself happy and confident.
I agree.

Sweden

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:31 AM »

I was married when I did it and I'll be married to the same woman when I'll be doing it again  ;D

Same reason: I don't know exactly why, I just know I want to be tall.

It'll freak the hell out of my brother whom I haven't met in 8 years now.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

w1988

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:06 AM »

I hope none of you guys are doing it specifically for girls, that should be just a bonus.

Another reason why I want to get LL is to not be looked as someone that has 'short mans syndrome'. I'm not sure if people have ever thought it about me but I sure do feel like it sometimes. Actually my current car (Audi A5 cabriolet) was my second choice, the car I actually wanted to get was a Porsche boxster (the new models don't have that feminine look anymore) but I was just imagining a shortish guy coming out of a Porsche and how horrible it looks. Once I'm 175cm+ I'll definitely p/x the Audi for the boxster and will not feel like I'm compensating for something.
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

Sweden

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »

I currently have a BMW 760Li -2012.

I had the old 750 before this. Never care what it looked like, I just wanted that particular car.

There isn't any better car in the world - period.

Outgrown

• "Long enough to touch the ground" -Abraham Lincoln
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 12:44:47 PM »

I had the old 750 before this. Never care what it looked like, I just wanted that particular car.

Tesla all the way xD
5"6 and proud

endomorphisme

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 12:56:08 PM »

you bought this car, but you can't afford a good doctor ? ???

Sweden

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 01:15:25 PM »

When did I say that I couldn't afford a better doctor?

If you read my diary you should know why I chose Dr Sarin.

w1988

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 01:30:50 PM »

I'm not sure how old you are but if I (a 26 year old) drove a 7 it would look ridiculous, I'm guessing you have a family? Also a non-convertible is a deal breaker for me even with the bad English weather. Actually I kind of wished I got a Z4 instead of the A5 cab.

Maybe his priorities are different, it's normal with Europeans (excluding French). In the UK it's pretty common to see a guy with a £750k house and a £200k heavily depreciating car whereas in the US even people with $5m+ homes drive a prius. Also maybe like me his car is on finance  :P
26yo male, 168-169cm current height, 175cm goal and I like short walks on the beach.

NewHeights

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »

It is a nice car, but I don't think it's the best in the world. Actually,I have no idea what is the best car *Tesla* *cough* in the *model S* *insane mode* *cough* world
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)

YellowSpike

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 04:18:43 PM »

I've always had issues with my height, but it was a bad breakup that really pushed me in the direction of doing LL. Even after the breakup and dating/hooking up with a pretty steady line of attractive women, I just still felt even more uncomfortable about my height than ever before (and I had many women taller than me asking me out).

I don't care about cars (I drive a f#cking 2009 Toyota Corolla for f*ck's sake, lol), fancy clothes, etc. - but I do value looking and feeling good about myself. So fitness and taking care of my overall appearance (I buy clothes I look good in, even if they're not top of the line brands) are important to me. I want to own proper someday too. But, in the back of my mind, even though I could clearly get women (and had more opportunities for long-term relationships after my breakup), I always felt like they would be "doing me a favor" (since I only date women I'm attracted to). My height was part of the reason I stayed in a long-term relationship with a girl who I knew in the back of my mind wasn't right for me. She was very attractive, and I had doubts I could get another attractive woman. I didn't want to feel like that ever again.

ItsMyLife

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »

I've always had issues with my height, but it was a bad breakup that really pushed me in the direction of doing LL. Even after the breakup and dating/hooking up with a pretty steady line of attractive women, I just still felt even more uncomfortable about my height than ever before (and I had many women taller than me asking me out).

I don't care about cars (I drive a f#cking 2009 Toyota Corolla for f*ck's sake, lol), fancy clothes, etc. - but I do value looking and feeling good about myself. So fitness and taking care of my overall appearance (I buy clothes I look good in, even if they're not top of the line brands) are important to me. I want to own proper someday too. But, in the back of my mind, even though I could clearly get women (and had more opportunities for long-term relationships after my breakup), I always felt like they would be "doing me a favor" (since I only date women I'm attracted to). My height was part of the reason I stayed in a long-term relationship with a girl who I knew in the back of my mind wasn't right for me. She was very attractive, and I had doubts I could get another attractive woman. I didn't want to feel like that ever again.
I agree.
If you wanna be average height, I think you've achieved it. 173 cm is a good height. You can even wear lifts if you want to reach as high as 180.

At 173, I felt that I towered over 168 girls.

NewHeights

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 07:25:31 PM »

I was married when I did it and I'll be married to the same woman when I'll be doing it again  ;D

Congrats man! I wish one day I'll be as lucky as you and have such a supporting wife who accepts me for who I am.

You're a lucky guy. And 180 cm is a great height btw

Moose

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 07:29:50 PM »

Still do it. Never stop trying to improve (in your own view) cause of a girl. She can be with you on the ride or she is welcome to leave.  Your happiness should always be your no.1 priority. If she is the reason you are happy that i would reevaluate yourself because you have already put an emotional dependency on her.

Quote i hate most from men (which i consider boys) is Happy Wife Happy Life.

No. Just no.

Happy life Happy Wife is more like it.
Mod Note: Currently Banned for violating rules

YellowSpike

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:09 PM »

Still do it. Never stop trying to improve (in your own view) cause of a girl. She can be with you on the ride or she is welcome to leave.  Your happiness should always be your no.1 priority. If she is the reason you are happy that i would reevaluate yourself because you have already put an emotional dependency on her.

Quote i hate most from men (which i consider boys) is Happy Wife Happy Life.

No. Just no.

Happy life Happy Wife is more like it.

Agreed 1000%. I made that mistake in the past (putting my self-worth in a woman), probably mostly due to my height insecurity. That's a big part of why I did LL. I don't ever want to rely on a woman/relationship for confidence ever again.

Sweden

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 12:09:47 AM »

I'm not sure how old you are but if I (a 26 year old) drove a 7 it would look ridiculous, I'm guessing you have a family? Also a non-convertible is a deal breaker for me even with the bad English weather. Actually I kind of wished I got a Z4 instead of the A5 cab.
Maybe his priorities are different, it's normal with Europeans (excluding French). In the UK it's pretty common to see a guy with a £750k house and a £200k heavily depreciating car whereas in the US even people with $5m+ homes drive a prius. Also maybe like me his car is on finance  :P

I'm 32+ now, married without children.

The 7 is the greatest car ever built. I worked at the Road and Motor vehicle department so I know this field inside and out.
Sure they break down as any else but the feel when driving it is the greatest. Ergonomic placed buttons. Everything is thought of when building the 7.
And it's faster than almost any other car you see. Mine does 4,7 seconds 0-100km/h(BMW original tuning chip=630HP with warranty) and doesn't stop until around 310km/h.
That's like a freaking Lamborghini!!

Around $17.000 is on finance. I don't care, I just wanted that particular car.
I don't drive it in the winter if I don't absolutely have to.

Fully agree on "Happy life, happy wife"! Trust me on this one.....

YellowSpike

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 12:54:10 AM »

You are a VERY lucky man to have such a great woman. You clearly have found your soulmate.

And you're also commendable in the sense that you're obviously doing LL solely for yourself.

I haven't had a steady gf in a while, and my longest relationship was 5 years. My height was always in the back of my mind in that I felt I had to try to make it work with her, since I would think "I wonder if I can score another very attractive girl and keep her around." It was the breakup with her that slowly pushed me in the direction of LL.  Even as a semi-midget (166cm), I was getting attractive girls fairly often...but I always remembered how I stayed in a stagnant relationship because of my height. And I don't ever want to feel trapped in a relationship ever again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up