Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: LATN Femurs - Dr Singh  (Read 98762 times)

bluebarbie

Re: LATN Femurs - Dr Singh
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2015, 03:35:11 AM »

Hi, I m feeling alot better than last time on update.  :)It will be four months of nail exchange on16th which is next six days. I have reached exactly 90 degrees of Rom. Losing more tightness too while on normal daily use of my legs. When people see me they think I'm all fine and happy and normal. But inside I am screaming and sick and tired of my legs. Four months already and still 90 degrees. .And you can't tell how long it will take to fully bend them.
Within next three months I promised myself I will be getting back to my normal life, start working and get on with my life. I will be travelling abroad for my business purposes too. .to get my mind off from these stressfull days. But i still have to continue working on my bending, of course. But just not like each and everyday, all day long like now. My doctor also agreed with me. He can see that I m getting so bored and depressed from too much of intensive physios and long recovery from knee contracture.
Following is the drawing of myself just to escape awhile from that depressed moment of yesterday

the eppilical is great for me. I can burn my callories on it s well as train my legs.

Latn with Dr Sarbjit Singh(Singapore)
Surgery dates: first (10.01.2015), second (16.07.2015)
Lenghtening finished (01.05.2015)
Starting height 145cms, Goal 7 to 7.5cms
Achieved 7.9cms. Lenghtened 8.4cms so lost only 5mms on second internal nailing surgery.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2015, 07:53:04 PM »

Hang in there, bluebarbie. You're making progress and even though it's difficult, try and keep the positive outlook. Depression will only demotivate you and result in stalled progress. At the very least, you look fit and healthy.  :)
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

bluebarbie

« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2015, 05:15:37 AM »

Yes..I'm trying my best but sometimes once in a while it just happens to get me and I had no choice but to pick myself up and keep going coz there is no way back ..right? Sometimes it just get so frustrating. But I will try my best. Thank you my dear friend.
Achieved 7.9cms. Lenghtened 8.4cms so lost only 5mms on second internal nailing surgery.

bluebarbie

« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2015, 04:10:39 AM »

The following video includes my exercises at the gym excluding the ones in heated pool and the other two workouts for belly and butt which i'll include in the next update. I would love to see your comments on what u think of my recovery and other opinions and advices so please dont hesitate to leave me anything behind. . Thank u.

The follwing video is the first one i tried to record of me on elliptical.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:41:54 AM by bluebarbie »

goldenegg

« Reply #190 on: November 21, 2015, 12:24:18 AM »

hey bluebarbie,

your recovery looks like it's going really well.  just based on the videos alone I honestly wouldn't even guess that you were struggling.  by far the best recovery ive seen so far for someone who did external femurs

and your walking looks excellent. any reason why you're still using crutches?  seems like you're essentially full weightbearing now since you can use the elliptical, etc.  I recently started walking again and doing everything I can to get my walking back to normal ASAP

bluebarbie

« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »

and your walking looks excellent. any reason why you're still using crutches?  seems like you're essentially full weightbearing now since you can use the elliptical, etc.  I recently started walking again and doing everything I can to get my walking back to normal ASAP
I dont know, i m allowed to walk with one support in the house or short distances but two when outside. I m still scared to put too much weight on my legs although i can walk with one support which i seldom do. I talked to my doctor about it just yesterday again and he said he will see if he can allow me full weight bearing next month after checking my x rays.

bluebarbie

« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2015, 11:14:04 AM »

Met the plastic surgeon from korea. Feeling said. :'( I have started working again as my main career as fashion designer and these scars are great obsticles and set limitation for my work one way or another. . As i want them off asap i still have to do intensive pt for my knees to bend and it takes my time off from my work or leaves me more stress.

Above are my xrays taken today and my current knee rom.
i got permission from my doctor to stop using my crutches. .. .i have been wanting this moment and waiting for it so long but now im feeling scared to do so. .to walk without them. .Help me please.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:37:30 AM by bluebarbie »

bluebarbie

« Reply #193 on: December 11, 2015, 04:53:07 AM »

;DThe happy update ;D
The above two photos are like 10 days apart.
My legs have been bending past 90' since last week. The available usable range for me now is around 90'. I find it easier to bend or push the bend harder and the progress faster now.
I am able to stand for quite long without crutches at work and in showers and i also manage to walk a few steps like from desk to desk at work without my crutches. But i m still feeling scared that i might bend the nail or snap my bones while doing so after all that i have gone through and now nearing the end.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #194 on: December 11, 2015, 05:13:34 AM »

Congratulations on making good progress, blue. 8)

KrP1

« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2015, 08:47:53 PM »

Congrats for the progress bluebarbie. Im sure that you are going to feel better every  month . Keep working and in no time you will be walking and bending like before the surgery ;). This only needs a bit more of time.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 09:16:28 PM by KrP1 »

bluebarbie

« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2015, 08:44:32 AM »

Thanks you my dears MDOW, KirP1 and musicmaker.

Following is the video i took yesterday at the gym. Its abit blurry coz i edited it on my phone.

Oniria

« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2015, 11:05:38 AM »

Congrats bluebarbie,
you look so great and your walking is fine.
Keep strong

KrP1

« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2015, 01:03:44 PM »

You look very well and have a good physic . You look proportional. your walking is fine and Im sure it is going to improve more in the next months

Morpheus34

« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2015, 08:36:50 PM »

You look good and walking is already quite good. Congratulations!

Greetings Morpheus

bluebarbie

« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2016, 11:49:51 AM »

Thank you guys for the comments. Actually my upper body still swings if i dont concentrate on walking. I dont know if its my body or just my brain. When i walk and talk or look around i walk like a penguin but following is an update of my first high heels last night.  ;D ;D ::)

My husband and I. I know that i havent mentioned about him on my journey until now. But yes i am married and on 6th of january will be our second year anniversary. I dont know why i never wrote about him on my diary. I have been really mean and selfcentered since after the surgery from stress and pain. He has been with me the whole journey  and he is a one of a kind type of husband yet i only had my two broken legs on my mind the whole year. My husband paid the remaing small amounts and cared for me dearly while my mom supported me with the main cost. Now is the time to pay back their love and support for me as i m nearly back to normal again.

In a week time, it will be a year anniversay since my very first operation. I made a decision, a goal this time of last year that i have to be back into my normal life and be done with the journey in january 2016 exactly one year time. Unluckly i had to choose the external femurs route. I tried my best, my very best to achieve my goal. And yesterday i truely feel like i got it. Last night i wore my first highheels and the outfit that i had designed and made for myself to a runway show and i felt like I was on top of the world. I walked into the ballroom with this vintage themed attire tall and proud (with no limp or waddle) i swear 8) :D and everyone was looking at me, media men flicking their cameras the crowd checking me out and stuffs ...like wispers from my friends"omg she got so tall" "look at m..m..'s height". .and their admirations. Some of my close friends who had seen me waddle just a few days ago made jokes that I pretended to waddle and walk gorgeously in heels so that i can get permision to wear heels again without them worrying about me falling down or slipping. But no i swear i m just more comfortble with them.  ;D ;) 8) ::) :P
I m now of average height or taller than some . I no longer fear and secretly denied when people gave comments like ( "Are you m........... ur are soo cute. U are so pretty ". .."U look prettier in "person". "I had always loved you and ur outfit designs") Before in my head my thoughts go like ..ohhh they are just saying nice things. How can i be sooo pretty when im this short. this small.
All of those things are in my past now. I can wear what i want, go where i want and be who i want to be now. Thanks my doctor, my mom and dad and my husband and my friend on this forum.
The are still two things left for me to reach the goal a hundred percent. The scars and my full range of knee bending. They are going steady now bending around 100 degrees. And for the scars i want to be done not later than febuary...but have to see what dr sarbjit plans for me.

bluebarbie

« Reply #201 on: January 27, 2016, 11:05:48 AM »

Xrays from yesterday.

image hosting over 2mb

Dr singh approved me that i can start jogging so i did just out the hospital after the appointment ;D I felt great and really happy as i found myself like im back to my old self again, just taller and more confident.

free image hosting

My first day of clubbing in exactly a year with my husband and friends.

screenshot windows 7

Tomorrow i will be having an appointment withan italian  plactic surgeon and will be having scar revision surgery in a few days. My knee bending is around 100. Both dr singh and dr Rodi(plastic and reconstructive surgeon) said my roms could improve after the tissue release and revision surgery.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2016, 12:25:49 AM »

Hi bluebarbie,

It's awesome that you're now jogging and feeling much happier and confident. I hope your scar revision surgery goes well. It's been great to read your LON femur experience considering how difficult it is supposed to be compared to other forms of leg lengthening.

Overdozer

« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2016, 01:13:46 AM »

Looking nice, Barbie. Even with that high waist skirt I can't tell you've had LL. Congrats!
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

bluebarbie

« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2016, 05:29:38 AM »

imag
I m going to be having the scar revision surgery in 2 hours. Now i m doing my bending exercise while waiting for it with my mom, husband and the lil house maid. My knee roms have reached around 120 degrees since the past few days. Wish me a successful operation, dears...coz i m feeling really scared that it would interfere with my knee ranges afterwards or the scars would widen again due to skin tension. The surgery includes scar tissue release and fat graft and would be done under general anesthesia. See you soon and ill try to post photos of my scars before and after surgery in the next update.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2016, 06:22:27 AM »

Good luck :)

bluebarbie

« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2016, 02:22:50 PM »

Hello friends , how have you all been?
Its been nearly five months now since i updated. Firstly i want to tell you all that the revision surgery went well and i had gained much benifits from it. All the fibrious tissues had been released and the scars are only left to fine lines. However I had been down and struggling for the past three months.
As soon as after the scar revision surgery i had to take care of the wounds strictly so that they won't expend and grow larger. That means i couldnt exercise or bend my knees properly. It was very frustrating to struggle in between not losing my gained rom and not expending my scars. I also had to wear the garment 24/7 to flatten my scars and i still do now.
For the time being I m still at 160 ' of roms for left knee and 150' of roms for the right. Thats when i pull my tibias towards my thigh. The flexible range is around 130 '. I still have to do my bending exercise one hour daily.
   I have to use tape to prevent my scars from widening. I have 9 huge scars all together. Because of my great plastic surgeon doctor Rodi from Italy, 6 of the scars are left with just thin straight marks like i had been scratched by a nail on the sides of my thighs. They are still purple now until up to a year they will turn my skin tone.
 I m able to kneel, jog or run now. I can also go up and down the stairs without struggling. But steep stairs are quite difficult to come down especially for my right knee. There is little pain in my right hip at certain times at certain angles which i think would not go away until i have the rods removed. The problems i have now are that i still need time to fully be able to bend my knees without stiffness or discomfort and time for my scars to mature and camoufledge to my skin tone. I cannot pray or meditate nor wear shorts and skirts in daytime.
I m feeling negative and angry to Sarbjit Singh not because he had been a bad doctor but because he had lied me about the scars and not letting me know about this really bad contracture and not being able to bend my knees and whats more he didnt let me know that i wouldnt be able to lay on my sides with those horrible frames for line four to six months. Those are the times of my life that i would fear to death even to think back. If he had warned me those things i doubt that i would undergo lengthening. But anyway thanks to dr Singh that he let me have my journey smoothly without and problems and now i m tall for life. I just regret spending the 2 years of my life unnecessarily and in pain and stress.
I will update again when i gain my full roms and thank you all for being with me through this journey and for your encouragements.

Befor scar revision

After scar revision

TIBIKE200

« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2016, 02:31:57 PM »

So do you regret having done the surgery?
I learned some stuff during this time

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2016, 12:54:57 AM »

Men can hide their scars because they're hairy but women can't. Women should stay away from LL.
Short women are cute. I prefer a short girl than a tall girl with those scars.
Musicmaker has those scars too even if she did internals. I don't have pics but people told me they are large (they saw her in the gym). Barbie, did you also want to become a model? MMs was a model and her career is destroyed (scars and handicapped). She should be furious with her doctor too. The problem is the same. Dr Singh is a liar as Dr Monegal and Dr Betz are liars. They sell their products and patients are deceived. Not only girls with scars. The teenage boy from Monegal wanted to be a professional sportsplayer and his dreams are over. Doctors lie about athletic abilities too.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLCaptain

« Reply #209 on: June 30, 2016, 01:12:01 AM »

Men can hide their scars because they're hairy but women can't. Women should stay away from LL.

Anyone else think this guy is a psychopath?

-He hijacks yet another thread by a valuable member of our community
-Adds nothing of value, only fear and misunderstanding
-ISIS style preaching that women "should stay away from LL", when he wants to do LL himself
-Magically spins MM and Monegal into a thread that has nothing to do with them

Any sympathetic human being can understand that bluebarbie needs support, not this garbage.

Ozymandias

« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2016, 08:25:15 AM »

Anyone else think this guy is a psychopath?

-He hijacks yet another thread by a valuable member of our community
-Adds nothing of value, only fear and misunderstanding
-ISIS style preaching that women "should stay away from LL", when he wants to do LL himself
-Magically spins MM and Monegal into a thread that has nothing to do with them

Any sympathetic human being can understand that bluebarbie needs support, not this garbage.

You know what? As from now, Im gonna have a shot of Jägermeister for every time that guy mentions Monegal. Wish me luck guys!

Back on topic, hang in there, bluebarbie. As long as you have no pain or little pain you should not regret having had this surgery. Scars revision can work very well.

Bob

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »

bluebarbie, your scar revision is looking good - Congratulation. As time go it will be better and better.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2016, 11:01:51 AM »

The scars will fade. Your legs & figure look fabulous.
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

CCMidwest

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2016, 01:25:09 PM »

You know what? As from now, Im gonna have a shot of Jägermeister for every time that guy mentions Monegal. Wish me luck guys!

What happened to ozymandias?

LLuser: "He deaded. Killed by Monegal"

The scars will fade. Your legs & figure look fabulous.

Yeah, I was trying to find a polite way to say she looks hot too. (I mean no disrespect, so nobody get bent out of shape)

bluebarbie, your scar revision is looking good - Congratulation. As time go it will be better and better.

Bluebarbie, congrats on your success. External femurs? You're quite strong to get through that.

Is it possible for you to update on the scar revision surgery after some time has passed? My daughter will be going through that in the near future (not LL related) and I'm curious what other's experience with it will be. She's supposed to have a fat graft early next year...

Thanks and good luck!
5'7.5

paddy10tellys

« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2016, 02:13:05 PM »

LOL! Am I that obvious?
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

bluebarbie

« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »

Hey guys, I m back to announce that I m 10 weeks pregnant. I was kind of shocked and felt unready when i got the news two weeks ago. I have planned my pregnacy differently, after the internal rods are taken out, after the scars have faded completely so that i can take gorgeous maternity pictures. And my knees havent acheived full roms yet. But there's nothing i can do, right? My husband and i wanted a baby so desperately that we went under fertlity tests afew years ago and found out that my husband  has vericocele. He went under operation and since then we never used contraceptives . It is shocking to imagine that i got pregnant earlier while i was in my external frames, while i could'nt walk yet or my former roms.To actually think into it, now is about the time I m ready. . well, just a lil too soon. My scars will probably fade more in a few more months before my baby bump starts to show as i m now 6 months post revision surgery. My left knee is bending 160 ' and right 150 ' so they'll maybe reach full range before the bump? maybe.  The only thing i m now worried about is my internal rods. Will it effect my baby in any ways? And oh one more thing, i have been stretching and am still stretching my muscles and tissues intensively to gain back my bend so will my baby be competing for the amount of nutrients it needs with my legs. I m doing the research myself and if u guys may know please provide me with the information. Thanks , will see u all later.

Penguinn

« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2016, 01:19:44 PM »

Congratulations :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up