Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON with the boys at Dr Sringari--India (Complete)  (Read 101747 times)

KrP1

Re: LON with the boys at Dr Sringari--India (Complete)
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2014, 02:27:04 PM »

You are getting paranoid. No one care about proportions. There is a lot of people with long legs compared to their torsos and no one care about them. This operation is knowed by a little few people and the ones that are looking and talking about you is because you are in crutches or wheelchair

Muse

« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2014, 09:39:33 AM »

Updated Post:

Sameer23,  I am aware of recent problems ongoing at Dr Sringari involving the patients and the staff.   Alot of it is their own internal problems.   Therefore  as this has nothing to do with medical aspect of LL,  I think you guys should settle personal drama and accusations between yourselves in private about hotel incidence.

As I am aware, you left the care of Dr Sringari awhile back.  Therefore it is unknown who is your source of information.

This is not the first time I have heard about ongoing problems between you and Polycrates,   it is because of this history that I do not wish for you guys to go back and forth  into another personal argument on this forum again. 

Similarly there are accusations made about you. This is the reason why I have removed your posts.   

Recently there have been an number of posts with the same message of Call/Find Dr Sringari for surgery and I have to question why.  As I have stated,  people should make up their own minds and find the Doctor in person at whichever hospital  they are interested for consultation.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:05:49 AM by Dameon »

Sweden

« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »

Polycrates: your observation is right. Your tibias are now longer than most of peoples.

Don't do femurs, you're at perfect height now.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2014, 06:02:01 PM »

photos would be good. but don't make them too large and don't wear a lot of clothes. lol and no its not meant to sound like that lol.

I really doubt that 6 cm would make you look so un proportional that your legs are longer than people who are 6"3. I think your possibly being paranoid.

photos sitting down from a side angle would be really cool also.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2014, 08:24:25 PM »

Well think about it this way: the additional 2.5in. in the tibiae would indicate an additional 3in in the femur, according to a 0.8 tib/femur ratio. Then you need to consider the proportion of the upper body relative to legs of that length. If you were to assume a roughly equal increase in the upper body, then this would equate to 10-11inches of total additional height.

So, if I were to sit beside someone who has an equal knee height as mine now, assuming they have roughly the same ratios of proportion I did, prior to the procedure, I could expect that person to be around 6'7-6'8, yet I'm 8inches shorter than them total.

It's important to realize that tall people are usually tall everywhere. A slight increase in every area is what leads to their overall stature, not an excessive length in one segment.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2014, 08:47:50 PM »

Polycrates, how tall were you before the surgery? 177? 178? If so, you would be one of the tallest, if not the tallest person to ever ungerdo LL surgery.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Polycrates.

« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2014, 09:16:42 PM »

I was 178cm in the morning. I hardly think I am ever the tallest person. Perhaps on here, but I'm sure there have been a great many guys around that height who've done it as well.
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Taller

« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2014, 10:39:36 PM »

There was a guy who did LL in China with Dr. Xia who had a starting height of 183CM. He added 5CM to that. There was another guy in Amar Sarin's care who started at 180CM and lengthened himself to 187CM. He wanted to play basketball professionally. Just ask Sweden about it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:12:48 PM by Taller »

Polycrates.

« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2014, 10:47:01 PM »

It's unfortunate to hear the basketball player case. That height would still be in the <20th percentile in professional leagues, and coupled with the lack of agility he is sure to now suffer from, it's a certain his aspirations were not fulfilled. Point guards need to be agile and lithe to play at a high level. If that's all he did it for, I'm sure he regrets the decision now.

Overdozer

« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2014, 11:08:30 PM »

It's unfortunate to hear the basketball player case. That height would still be in the <20th percentile in professional leagues, and coupled with the lack of agility he is sure to now suffer from, it's a certain his aspirations were not fulfilled. Point guards need to be agile and lithe to play at a high level. If that's all he did it for, I'm sure he regrets the decision now.
Also pro basketball players tend to have wingspans 4-8 inches bigger than their height. That guy is a total dumbass like anyone who does LL to play basketball professionally or to get better at sports. I wonder why the Dr. he's been lengthening with didn't warn him about it.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Polycrates.

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2014, 11:09:12 PM »

Because he was Amar Sarin

Sweden

« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2014, 12:11:05 AM »

It's kind of funny. I actually thought about that guy who wanted to be a basketball player. I wonder how he did?

He sure do could throw a good rap!

How tall are you now Polycrates?

Polycrates.

« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2014, 12:29:28 AM »

183cm-184cm. Felt average at best when I was back home for a bit. In Mexico I feel ridiculously big against the locals and small against business associates... will never win in this game.

alps

« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »

How are you doing?

Polycrates.

« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2014, 04:41:28 AM »

Still fighting slight ballerina (fine in shoes but still bad bare foot) and my left ankle (the side with the toe problem) is completely f**ked. Swells up after minimal walking and is always throbbing and sore. Worried it might be a thrombosis or clot. I know Sweden had a similar situation that resolved on its own, so I hope mine will as well. Don't know of anywhere to go in Mexico to get it checked. I might end up seeing Paley but I know his consultation fee is quite high. I can fly to that area quite easily though, so I am going to inquire with him so I can get a definitive assessment of the damage.

Sweden

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2014, 05:44:21 AM »

Do you live in Mexico?

Just try to stand up as long as you can take.

Use the stationary bike to clean out all the crap in your body. Cycle for at least an hour a day.

Polycrates.

« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2014, 08:48:14 AM »

I'm in Mexico on a work detail, but I do not permanently live there. No doctor available for me to see that I would be comfortable telling about this here, unfortunately.

Europa

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2014, 07:45:37 AM »

Another person who fked up a reasonable starting height by going for the cheaper option. When will people learn? Oh well it's on you I guess. Good luck with the recovery.

Polycrates.

« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2014, 07:58:54 AM »

I've fortunately been told that I should make a full recovery and I have no discernible malalignment, but I agree with you, I am extremely lucky to come out this way. While I don't consider the work I saw Dr. Sringari do to be anywhere near the level of abuse people say Amar Sarin committed, everything else was in full effect.  The deceit, the lies, the scandals, were all apparent while I was there. How much the  doctor was cognizant of this, I'll never truly know, but he is responsible for what kind of people he chooses to do business with.

People have to be aware and not depend so heavily on the supposed good will of others to guide them. It is my hope old forum  will be shut down by a court order in due time, or that Sysop does the respectful thing for once, and shuts it down. I can't even type in the name on google now without feeling rage.

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2014, 10:01:45 AM »

You are naive if you think Sysop is going to shut down old forum  on the merit of respect.... AHahaha, good one....
I have a better chance at becoming president/prime minister than that happening

Taller

« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2015, 12:28:37 AM »

Hi Polycrates. How are you doing? Has your toe's functionality become any better? How has your walking been progressing? Do you still regret leg lengthening?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2015, 01:53:44 PM »

thanks to this diary I am glad I chose dr bagirov...so many things can go wrong.

OregonMade

« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2016, 04:50:49 AM »

Dude I would love to stop by Sringari's guest house.  you probably aren't still their are you?  Do you know who might still be there.  I am right around 7cm, and I think I am having some issues like you, but I don't know for sure.  Do you have any contacts in Delhi that are doing lengthening?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up