Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: video 12 years leg after surgery 7CM femur  (Read 53135 times)

midnightninja

Re: video 12 years leg after surgery 7CM femur
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »

He's shown immense amount of proof. You're an idiot.

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2017, 10:01:26 PM »

I never said he didn't. His recovery is impressive, no doubt about it. But any and all proof of different types of athletic ability ranging from strength, agility, endurance etc. is much needed on this forum so we can say 'xyz is possible after LL and xyz is proof!' and further learn what may and may not be possible so it would have been great to have seen the footage. I appreciate your optimism, he promised the footage of 30 minutes of running and for whatever reason didn't deliver yet continued posting on the forum, it's reasonable to question why and that's no negative to him as its clear his recovery has been great, but if we took everything at face value then 20+CM is achievable and able to get back to a good level of fitness or be faster because of longer legs etc. which we all know isn't true. Your hostility and name calling is completely unnecessary.

christian_7heaven

• Visitor
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2018, 01:37:06 AM »

I don't know about that test, I haven't gotten any surgery yet, and I'm very athletic, I've done Swimming for the past 13 years, and I also have been doing Calisthenics for the past year, and I also do a lot of dancing, yet still I can't do that either...

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2018, 06:40:54 AM »

Best recovery I have seen so far. This guy is more athletic, stronger and in 10x better shape than I am and I havnt even done LL. His sprints are also insane.

MoonWalk

• Visitor
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2018, 08:31:56 PM »

What ! Do you have long legs ?

Never trained it and doing it super easy.
NightHeight : 171 (5.7.5)
Goal : 5cm External Tibia with Dr.Pili

W

• Visitor
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2018, 01:48:02 PM »

Best recovery I have seen so far. This guy is more athletic, stronger and in 10x better shape than I am and I havnt even done LL. His sprints are also insane.

I was thinking that as well, he's movement is better than mine and I haven't had LL yet either.
Crazy that it was in 2003 — I can only imagine Dr. G has improved the procedure even better over the years.

myloginacc

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:10 PM »

Hey, Christopher.

Do you have any pains from your CLL that exist to this day, or issues that appeared in older age due to your CLL?

Thank you.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Canon

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2019, 06:55:10 AM »

Who was the doctor?

Cr7

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2019, 06:59:11 AM »

montahn

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2019, 09:07:01 PM »

mmm... cant tell if walking is totally normal or not

his legs still look short though...   which confirms what most of us already know

aesthetically, longer tibias look better and give the illusion of being taller than you really are... while shorter tibias gives the opposite

yes I found slight posture change while he is walking. @Christopherbulder did you notice or feel it ??

thanks
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

BeYourBest

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2019, 11:53:35 PM »

Seriously I am late to the party but this guy made my day. Hopefully this guy is genuine though and that he did have surgery 12 years prior. Yes it is disappointing that he did not share the 30 minute jogging video but other diaries have said that they can jog for this time (I think I read that at least). Still decent otherwise. Would be lovely to see some more evidence like this. Also, don't forget he did this surgery 12 years ago. Things have improved a lot in the LL world and that could be better for life decades after surgery.

short

« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2019, 01:27:44 AM »

Much improvements? Really?

BeYourBest

« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »

Much improvements? Really?

If this is directed towards me then yeah some improvements at least. I mean I can't stand the look of the externals, it does something to my insides. Honestly, hats off to those that went through that. But yeah, there have been improvements have been made, I mean look at the STRYDE nail. Great stuff and obviously that has improved from the previous precise devices, no? I read a couple scientific articles which conclude that pain is less with some of these newer methods. So yes, to me things have improved.

Movie

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2019, 08:52:48 PM »

If this is directed towards me then yeah some improvements at least. I mean I can't stand the look of the externals, it does something to my insides. Honestly, hats off to those that went through that. But yeah, there have been improvements have been made, I mean look at the STRYDE nail. Great stuff and obviously that has improved from the previous precise devices, no? I read a couple scientific articles which conclude that pain is less with some of these newer methods. So yes, to me things have improved.
I second this. technology has definitely improved, and fast.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Christopherbulder

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2019, 10:50:11 PM »

Hello everyone I actually have the proof that 16 years later I have no problem after 7 cm of elongation of femur
if you respect a quantity of cm without going too fast there is no real risk for femur at least the shin and another story apparently
I had planned to do the shin also can be history to be great to see if I have a moment to confit again to old dream somehow

BeYourBest

« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2019, 01:00:40 AM »

Hello everyone I actually have the proof that 16 years later I have no problem after 7 cm of elongation of femur
if you respect a quantity of cm without going too fast there is no real risk for femur at least the shin and another story apparently
I had planned to do the shin also can be history to be great to see if I have a moment to confit again to old dream somehow

That is really great to hear! I hope you are being genuine my friend :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up