Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are short males slowly being phased out of hollywood?  (Read 17501 times)

overandover

Re: Are short males slowly being phased out of hollywood?
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2021, 03:33:51 PM »

The Tom Cruises, Depp's and Damon's of yesteryear are slowly being phased out by the 6'0"+ Tatums, Dicaprios, Smiths, etc of today, let alone the surge in popularity of legitimately tall actors like the Hemsworth brothers, The Rock, Affleck, etc. The sxx symbols of today are both taller and bigger than their counterparts of a nearly bygone era. Tall males have always been in Hollywood, but most of the ones I remember usually played action movie roles and weren't placed in romance rolls to be swooned over. Now it seems like these roles are being flooded with taller guys, and the dream guy for many girls are one of the Hemsworths. Take the show True Blood for example. Just a cheesy(yet popular) show about vampires meant to tickle a woman's loins and nothing more. Two of the 3 main actors are over 6'5".

It used to be easy to hide the weak height of popular actors with camera angles, lifts, careful choice of cast, and even cleverly-placed platforms, but with the introduction of legitimately tall actors this it's going to be difficult to continue this charade.

On a semi-related note, now we're even seeing giant athletes propelled into sxx symbol status one way or another, like Kris Humphries. I don't remember hearing any giants being considered sxx symbols years ago, but now that day is upon us.

Movies are getting  ter and  ter.

Bjoern77

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 04:08:49 PM »

Yep.  They've got nothing to market the movies with except "Look!  The star is tall and handsome!  Buy a ticket!".
Exactly! And CGI... but CGI overflow gets annoying with time.

Activatedxx

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 10:42:59 PM »

This is silly, you’re talking about Hollywood dude.

Plenty of guys dream of Kim kardashian figures, in real life we settle for less.
It’s not like every women goes for these guys otherwise the average height wouldn’t be 5’9-5’10 in the states or  wherever you live at, that concept is retarded lol. 5’10-6ft is still very attractive to most women, of course when you put that height next to 6’5 it may look short, but that’s the same concept of putting your girlfriends C cups next to demi lovato. Everyone in this forum fantasizes about 190cm+ and talks about it like it’s average, well reality check it’s not lol and if Hollywood selects this truly then realize it’s still less than 1 percent of the population and you’re fine at 5’10 and up, even at 5’8-5’9 it’s not terrible, I’m slightly over 5’5 and I’m married to someone who is my height and who is attractive. Even before that I landed nines and dimes by taking care of hygiene’s and having perfect teeth from braces, nice features such as hair/jawline/dressing nice etc, wearing good shoes and 1’ lifts,  of course I might have missed on out some females or it might have been easier at a taller height, but hey 90% of those females weren’t nines and dimes without make up and lip fillers. In fact, females don’t have a say in critiquing height when whatever feature they have that’s ugly they just cover it up with make up, it’s literally the same thing. No butt or boobs? Surgery. Nose big or ugly? Surgery. Lips to small? Surgery or filler. Fat? Surgery or waist restraint, the list doesn’t end

Sure height is a big factor about that men you are posting, but if you didn’t realize they all have other key masculine features such as jawline, broad shoulders, etc
If you look for a Tesla car you will spot them more often than if you are not looking for one. You guys are just obsessing over height as of being 6’5 will help you bag a girl because if you look repulsive at 5,5 you’ll only still look slightly less repulsive at a taller height
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Astronomy

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2021, 12:00:41 PM »

Societal appreciation of tall works.Short males are forced out of any kind of competations,such as dating,career,let alone acting.Thus Id like to sacrifice both health and wealth only for normal height

Canon

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2021, 07:16:06 AM »

What should I say? I feel the same way as you people here although I am considered "tall" with 185 but still just looking up to the 190 guys :(

Body Builder

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2021, 12:18:27 PM »

This is silly, you’re talking about Hollywood dude.

Plenty of guys dream of Kim kardashian figures, in real life we settle for less.
It’s not like every women goes for these guys otherwise the average height wouldn’t be 5’9-5’10 in the states or  wherever you live at, that concept is retarded lol. 5’10-6ft is still very attractive to most women, of course when you put that height next to 6’5 it may look short, but that’s the same concept of putting your girlfriends C cups next to demi lovato. Everyone in this forum fantasizes about 190cm+ and talks about it like it’s average, well reality check it’s not lol and if Hollywood selects this truly then realize it’s still less than 1 percent of the population and you’re fine at 5’10 and up, even at 5’8-5’9 it’s not terrible, I’m slightly over 5’5 and I’m married to someone who is my height and who is attractive. Even before that I landed nines and dimes by taking care of hygiene’s and having perfect teeth from braces, nice features such as hair/jawline/dressing nice etc, wearing good shoes and 1’ lifts,  of course I might have missed on out some females or it might have been easier at a taller height, but hey 90% of those females weren’t nines and dimes without make up and lip fillers. In fact, females don’t have a say in critiquing height when whatever feature they have that’s ugly they just cover it up with make up, it’s literally the same thing. No butt or boobs? Surgery. Nose big or ugly? Surgery. Lips to small? Surgery or filler. Fat? Surgery or waist restraint, the list doesn’t end

Sure height is a big factor about that men you are posting, but if you didn’t realize they all have other key masculine features such as jawline, broad shoulders, etc
If you look for a Tesla car you will spot them more often than if you are not looking for one. You guys are just obsessing over height as of being 6’5 will help you bag a girl because if you look repulsive at 5,5 you’ll only still look slightly less repulsive at a taller height
Very well said.
I totally agree.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2021, 09:05:07 PM »

these incel threads are horrible

Activatedxx

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2021, 09:16:34 PM »

What should I say? I feel the same way as you people here although I am considered "tall" with 185 but still just looking up to the 190 guys :(

Either you are trolling or retarded or lying about your height if you feel the same one, you can’t possibly feel the same way being 6ft+  as guys in this forum who are 5’4 5’ 6’ in a society compared to  5’9-6’1 other men

Even being in Netherlands th at height is average
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

Serilium

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2021, 09:30:53 PM »

i would quite literally break a leg to get to 175 let alone 185  ;D ;D
u have a lucky height canon dont worry about it

a

• 5'9
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2021, 11:21:17 PM »

Y'all weird.. Being over 6'3 isn't something good.. For all those who are incels: girls don't even like that much height, they find it gigantic, plus scary which is understandable.

The best height is 180 to 188 cm. That's all I'm going to say. Good night.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Astronomy

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2021, 12:38:03 AM »

Either you are trolling or retarded or lying about your height if you feel the same one, you can’t possibly feel the same way being 6ft+  as guys in this forum who are 5’4 5’ 6’ in a society compared to  5’9-6’1 other men

Even being in Netherlands th at height is average
Instead I think he is the best one to be done with LL cuz if he would be disabled he would know how lucky he once was

Body Builder

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2021, 12:44:54 AM »

Y'all weird.. Being over 6'3 isn't something good.. For all those who are incels: girls don't even like that much height, they find it gigantic, plus scary which is understandable.

Many taller members here are mentally ill and believe that the best height is something like 1.95.
In reality that height does not look good in most men and generally is not convenient at all (not easy to find clothes, not easy to drive etc).
But as I wrote, some mentally ill people can't understand all these and believe that the taller  the better, like girls with anorexia that believe the slimer the better and die from starvation.

Hollywood has many average to short-average actors like Effron and  Wahlberg as tall ones like Rock, Kutcher etc and both have many fans.
There are even short actors like Hutcherson, Scott Kaan etc but yes they are a minority like 1.65 men are a minority in society also, not only in Hollywood.
I believe that Hollywood are more open minded than many societies nowadays in that kind of things.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2021, 06:54:41 PM »

Radcliffe is a poor soul. He has a nice looking face, but height has ruined his career...

You're a dull boy, Bjoern.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

DonBones

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2021, 09:30:59 PM »

First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Atlas

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »

Now you called another ''weird'' and your opinion now becomes fact.

All I have to say is, There is a lot of people who are 180cm on this forum, still want to do LL.

There are no ways 6'3 is considered sacred. 190 is pretty great height in a rich kid in a European country.

The scariest part about this is someone like you who thinks it's weird to considered ''6'3'' a scary and gigantic height for a man.

Atlas

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2021, 09:32:04 AM »

Many taller members here are mentally ill and believe that the best height is something like 1.95.
In reality that height does not look good in most men and generally is not convenient at all (not easy to find clothes, not easy to drive etc).

Agree. Trump son is 14 years old, he is around 195-197. He doesn't look feel comfortable with that height, the ways he walks are like '' these legs is very hard to move''.
If there is a strong wind, I think his legs are going to broke.

In my opinion, I will rather be 5'11 than be 195. But for below 5'11, it's kind of interesting question

overandover

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2021, 01:12:01 PM »

Agree. Trump son is 14 years old, he is around 195-197. He doesn't look feel comfortable with that height, the ways he walks are like '' these legs is very hard to move''.
If there is a strong wind, I think his legs are going to broke.

In my opinion, I will rather be 5'11 than be 195. But for below 5'11, it's kind of interesting question

These days anything less than 8 feet is unacceptable. IMO 8 feet is the average height among gen Z these days.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up