Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How To Access MakeMeTaller Even After Banned  (Read 7805 times)

Carter

How To Access MakeMeTaller Even After Banned
« on: September 26, 2013, 05:44:23 PM »

I know people have been banned from Make Me Taller simply because they questioned Sysop aka Apotheosis.  Just putting it out there for those who get the "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!"  message. 

If you ever need to access that website again, simply use website like www.pagewash.com which gives you anonymous surfing.   

I fully support this new LL forum and  think the best way is not to post anymore on old forum  as that place is nothing but a sham.  It is true that contributing to them is like akin to supporting a bunch of crooks who are greedy for money.

handy

Re: How To Access MakeMeTaller Even After Banned
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:02:50 PM »

I agree don't post anymore on old forum !  It's a complete scam and marketing website for a few doctors!

If you have been banned and want to access the website to gather information so we can continue to expose the lies of Apotheosis, Tall, Crazy+6, on this great website then all you have to do is clear your browser history, cookies etc..  This will allow you to view the entire website without that banned message.  No need to use pagewash or any other anonymous surfing. 

TomD

• Private
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 07:18:01 PM »

we need to steal the patient diaries so that people can come here and read what others experience was , and then new guys can start their own diaries.

Muse

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 07:38:25 PM »

we need to steal the patient diaries so that people can come here and read what others experience was , and then new guys can start their own diaries.

We don't need to resort to "stealing" from there,  let's try and keep this forum a reliable and respectable community. 

In reality there is nothing to steal anyway as the copyrights of the diaries are not exclusive or owned by old forum  despite what Apotheosis claims.   

I agree with letting information be available, that's why we are reprinting diaries which are no longer available to general public due to Sysop/Apotheosis deleting them or "hidden to trusted members" as he claims.   

DEM and Calic wants to continue their diary here, and that will benefit everyone.   

mediocre

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 02:12:55 PM »

The knee jerk response is of course for whatever reason Sysop wants to ban you, you can get banned.

But what if you haven't even posted anything, and you get banned? And even as a guest, also you get banned (IP thing?)? And even if you use other browsers (chrome, firefox, safari, tor), still unable to access?

Taller

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 03:49:04 PM »

If you are on Tor browser, is it saying that your account is banned or that your IP is banned?

mediocre

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 04:07:08 PM »

I need to confirm again, but I think my account is banned.
It worked for few days though.

(Thanks mods for joining this to original thread, didn't see it)

If you are on Tor browser, is it saying that your account is banned or that your IP is banned?

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 04:23:28 PM »

I need to confirm again, but I think my account is banned.
It worked for few days though.

(Thanks mods for joining this to original thread, didn't see it)

No problem accessing old forum  through Tor here:

mediocre

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 04:28:13 PM »

I just re-started my computer and popped in the tor and I too now can access old forum  as a guest.

Maybe it's my account.

But why ban an account who has not posted?

No problem accessing old forum  through Tor here:

FrankGarrett

• Yew collect callin' son of a bitch, yew.
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 04:44:28 PM »

I just re-started my computer and popped in the tor and I too now can access old forum  as a guest.

Maybe it's my account.

But why ban an account who has not posted?

I think it might be a cookie in your browser. Clear all browsing history in your browser.

As for the IP-ban: it's possible someone else used that IP address and was banned. ISPs recycle IP addresses.

Here's what you should do: create an account with your current IP address that has no issues accessing old forum . When SysOp accepts it, log-on to old forum  through a proxy - this will protect your ISP's IP addresses from getting banned in future.

mediocre

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 04:45:53 PM »

Thanks.

Yeah, I've been using VPN.

I think it might be a cookie in your browser. Clear all browsing history in your browser.

As for the IP-ban: it's possible someone else used that IP address and was banned. ISPs recycle IP addresses.

Here's what you should do: create an account with your current IP address that has no issues accessing old forum . When SysOp accepts it, log-on to old forum  through a proxy - this will protect your ISP's IP addresses from getting banned in future.

Taller

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 06:32:08 PM »

Every time that you log in to Tor, you will have a different IP. If SysOp notices that your account has been logging on from different IP's from all over the world, he will almost certainly ban your account and your IP. It is better to use old forum  as a guest if you are using Tor. If you make an account, it's only a matter of time until you get banned. It could take a while for SysOp to notice that you're using Tor though. If you use old forum  as a guest, there is no way whatsoever for SysOp to know that you're using Tor.

mediocre

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 06:37:19 PM »

Thanks for this info.

I tried logging in as I wanted to know what are the unread threads but I'm okay with being a guest. Besides LL Forum is more informative anyway.

Every time that you log in to Tor, you will have a different IP. If SysOp notices that your account has been logging on from different IP's from all over the world, he will almost certainly ban your account and your IP. It is better to use old forum  as a guest if you are using Tor. If you make an account, it's only a matter of time until you get banned. It could take a while for SysOp to notice that you're using Tor though. If you use old forum  as a guest, there is no way whatsoever for SysOp to know that you're using Tor.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »

Most people are allocated dynamic IPs by their ISPs. You can just reset your modem, or leave it off for 5 minutes or so, and you will be assigned a brand new IP to surf with. Then you can see the site fine and make a new account if you so desire. To hell with old forum  anyway. I've been speaking with people and the severity of Sysop's acts are within the realm of criminality. He would be dealt with punitive action if it were any other business. Impersonating people with fake accounts, shilling and advertising flagrantly for certain doctors, editing post without a user's consent-- these are all serious offences.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve
Pages: [1]   Go Up