Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Did People React When They Saw You Were Taller?  (Read 23823 times)

Sweden

Re: How Did People React When They Saw You Were Taller?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2014, 06:25:30 AM »

The ankles hurt bc of ballerina. They are too tight for normal function, especially my right.

I can barely lift my feet up to 88 degrees.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Smallguy

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 07:32:52 AM »

The ankles hurt bc of ballerina. They are too tight for normal function, especially my right.

I can barely lift my feet up to 88 degrees.

Nice video, Sweden. If you can hop on that bench without falling backward, you are definitely ahead of me in terms of recovery. But I will catch up with you. In 1.5 month, I will post another video of my exercise routine!

Are you moving around enough? My roommate said that when you're idle for a long period of time and return to working out, you will feel pain in your body. I exercise every single day because I have to study for an exam and I study while I'm at the gym. I also work full-time at the office. My roommate said that I burn acid in my body every day so that's why I don't feel pain.

Also, I never do weight lifting for my lower body. I only do cardio exercise for my legs and weight training for my upper body. My roommate said weight-training will put a lot of stress on your bones and muscle, and thus, cause you to have pain.

Anyway, I will also share with you the supplements I'm taking daily.

100mg of resverage resveratrol - anti aging (lol)
10mg life extension pqq - anti aging (lol again)
CoQ10 - antioxidant
Jarrow NAC sustain - antioxidant
Some premium brand hydrolic acid - for joint and tissue recovery

And you ask me about this before, Life Extension Melatonin, for sleeping aid.

I also drink almond milk and consume some premium brand of protein shake on a daily basis for lunch and breakfast. I only eat one full meal during supper. In the evening time, I also drink some smoothie. My goal is to eat a lot of alkaline base forming food and be gluten free.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Anonymousll90

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2019, 06:01:59 PM »

it depends on the family some would be gullible enough to think that you grew taller
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up