Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal Femur For 37k Euro  (Read 3712 times)

Smallguy

Internal Femur For 37k Euro
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:13:29 AM »

Hey,

Can you guys also help me out? I have 20k cdn now plus will save 3.4k cdn for the next 10 months. By October, I will have 54k cdn, which is approx 37.176k Euro.

What is the best limb lengthening option to have for internal femur? It has to be internal and for femur.

I can add an extra 10k euro if I can lengthen at home and keep my job.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Taller

Re: Internal Femur For 37k Euro
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 04:14:13 AM »

At the moment, including the price of airfare, extra food, potential complications, and accommodation (with Dr. Jamal), your only option would be to do HLN with Dr. Sarin if you are looking to do internal-only femurs. You might have some luck looking at doctors not mentioned on this forum, but please  research them extensively. I'd wait for Dr. Sarin's reputation with HLN to develop, or for another doctor to reliably offer internals for a price similar to what Dr. Sarin charges for HLN. Unfortunately, the truth is that, with your budget, you don't have many options at the moment. I am in the same boat and am going to wait for another 6-12 months to see how things develop and save money. This may not be the response you hoped to read, but it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Smallguy

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 06:45:42 AM »

At the moment, including the price of airfare, extra food, potential complications, and accommodation (with Dr. Jamal), your only option would be to do HLN with Dr. Sarin if you are looking to do internal-only femurs. You might have some luck looking at doctors not mentioned on this forum, but please  research them extensively. I'd wait for Dr. Sarin's reputation with HLN to develop, or for another doctor to reliably offer internals for a price similar to what Dr. Sarin charges for HLN. Unfortunately, the truth is that, with your budget, you don't have many options at the moment. I am in the same boat and am going to wait for another 6-12 months to see how things develop and save money. This may not be the response you hoped to read, but it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the one and only reply. I guess I posed a difficult question so not many people can answer this.

You're absolutely right. Sarin's HLN currently lacks a successful track record for us to commit to him. Even his LON wasn't that great.

Other than that, I had a good time while I was in India. Hanged out at the mall for most of the time after my frames were removed (this was after the new management). Except for Crazy 6+., my first roommate, who was morbidly obese and who couldn't help himself even to reach up for food, my other two roommates also have recovered. One was from New York and had bow leg correction done with Dr. Sarin, and he lengthened 7.2cm to become 5'8. And another one was an aussie man in his 40s who got 8cm.

My other option right now for late 2014 is to go with either Guichet or Paley. Why I prefer these two? Because they don't get advertised on old forum . But that also means I will have to take out a loan and be unemployed when I come back home. I may risk becoming a crippled homeless man with long legs. Oh well, at least I will no longer have any more height qualm in my life. Just as long as I don't hurt anyone, the end justifies the means :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:51:24 AM by Smallguy »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Muse

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »

Without going into the actual results and feedback of the Doctors.

Strictly only from a budget perspective, you could afford for Internal Femur (in no particular order)

Dr Sarin
Dr Jamal

If you save more and increase your budget..

Dr Donghoon
Dr Betz
Dr Guichet
Dr Paley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:04:29 PM by Dameon »

Dingo

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 03:09:04 PM »

You can get internal femurs for 48k USD (equivalent to around 35k Euros) at New Born Orthopedic in South Korea using ISKD.

This price includes hospital stay for 90 days and PT. It's a first world country and the doctors at New Born seem to have extensive experience with LL. I've read an article about LL in Korea (the new craze according to the author) and it was mentioned that New Born Orthopedic received dozens of patients every year.

The only reason why I've not yet had femur LL with them is the ISKD, which is not the most reliable nail around. I really hope that they switch to the Precice soon, and if they maintain their current price (the ISKD and Precice nails cost about the same), I'll surely go to them.

This might be your best bet in your price range, especially if you don't want to go to a third world country where you'll have no support in case something goes wrong.

Their website: http://en.dary.co.kr/
Pages: [1]   Go Up