Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For: Pradip Sharma's patients  (Read 607 times)

GrowTow

For: Pradip Sharma's patients
« on: April 23, 2019, 11:29:47 PM »

For anyone who is doing their surgery with Dr Sharma or previously did so, can you comment on whether you're 'pressured' by your Dr to write your diaries or if he has any input on your diaries?

I don't want to call out Dr Sharma's patient's diaries as fake because I think they are real. But I've noticed a pattern with his patient's diaries.

1. They always mention who they contacted (harry) other diaries don't ever mention who they got in touch with to make the surgery happen.

2. The introduction to these diaries are always more comprehensive than other diaries, these diaries most of the time mention the patient's nationality, weight and other extra details.

3. The diaries in general tend to have a lot more details and be more active than other diaries for other Doctors.

So i'd just like to know whether Dr Sharma encourages you to keep your diaries like this, does he tell you to keep them updated and detailed and does he have any input in what your write?
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Akito

Re: For: Pradip Sharma's patients
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 04:59:48 AM »

For anyone who is doing their surgery with Dr Sharma or previously did so, can you comment on whether you're 'pressured' by your Dr to write your diaries or if he has any input on your diaries?

I don't want to call out Dr Sharma's patient's diaries as fake because I think they are real. But I've noticed a pattern with his patient's diaries.

1. They always mention who they contacted (harry) other diaries don't ever mention who they got in touch with to make the surgery happen.

2. The introduction to these diaries are always more comprehensive than other diaries, these diaries most of the time mention the patient's nationality, weight and other extra details.

3. The diaries in general tend to have a lot more details and be more active than other diaries for other Doctors.

So i'd just like to know whether Dr Sharma encourages you to keep your diaries like this, does he tell you to keep them updated and detailed and does he have any input in what your write?

Good morning Growtow
I don't know much about the other patients diary, talking for myself only. Personally i came here by reading the diaries only. After reading the stories i contacted the respected surgeons also, and made the choice. Not very good in story telling so definitely i followed the previous stories, and trying to share my experience so may be the similarity would be there.
And my mental acquisitive is ANY THING WRONG WITH THIS?

GrowTow

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 10:17:52 AM »

There's no problem with it and I understand the diaries may have similar experiences throughout.

It's more so the consistent format of each Dr Sharma diary. There's a lot of extra details that no other diary mentions. Like in every diary for Dr Sharma, the patient always lists their nationality etc

So I was just wondering if Dr Sharma is encouraging you to add the small details as a way of promoting himself..So that more people of these nationalities will contact him.

There's nothing wrong with that of course, quite smart if he is encouraging these things imo.

Adward

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 06:26:47 PM »

There's no problem with it and I understand the diaries may have similar experiences throughout.

It's more so the consistent format of each Dr Sharma diary. There's a lot of extra details that no other diary mentions. Like in every diary for Dr Sharma, the patient always lists their nationality etc

So I was just wondering if Dr Sharma is encouraging you to add the small details as a way of promoting himself..So that more people of these nationalities will contact him.

There's nothing wrong with that of course, quite smart if he is encouraging these things imo.

Is there any problem in expressing one's views via one's diaries. If you don't like them then you may simply avoid reading them.

GrowTow

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 06:40:28 PM »

Is there any problem in expressing one's views via one's diaries. If you don't like them then you may simply avoid reading them.

Where did I say there is a problem? Where did I say I don't like them?

I'm asking if Dr Sharma asks you to add extra details. Not as a lie but to help his business. There is nothing wrong with that. I'm just asking a simple question. If he does tell you to add extra details then that is smart and if he doesn't then it's okay.
Pages: [1]   Go Up