Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: this affected my growth?  (Read 1213 times)

zlRadamanthys

this affected my growth?
« on: April 24, 2019, 03:17:58 PM »

Good morning to everybody.
To start I'm from a country in South America, I was always the youngest in class or one of the youngest ones (even some relatives called me dwarf of affection). When I enter eighth grade (in my country there are up to eleven grades) I was the youngest in the class, but I did not worry and my peers did not like that, which I regret to this day. Finally when I was 13 years old I tried the drugs (more specifically methylene chloride) and then smoked marijuana a few times, when I was 14 to 15 years old I had a big stretch that took me to 166 or 167, I have just turned 21 and my height when I get out of bed is 171 cm, in the afternoon it is 170 cm and my lowest point varies between 168.5 and 169 cm. I think that drugs and sometimes lack of sleep affected my strong mood that I had because it was really very low, I do not know what you think.
I will give you some below to better understand my situation:
- Height of my father 171 cm
-Height of my amdre 166 cm
-My hands are about 17 or 18 cm (very small)
-My feet stopped growing as at 14 years old and I am about 25.5cm long bone size 8 US.

I think I should have reached at least 175cm if it was not for the drugs and my bad sleeping habits, apart from the fact that I am ectomorphic and had the habit of eating very little. I am very angry with myself for everything and also a little with my parents for not having worried, the good thing was that I always sunbathed and played football or other sports, then it could have been worse.

When I left school (at age 16) I started to go to the gym and heared many heavy weights, I think this affected the growth of my torso although I'm not sure, since I actually used enough weight.

I'm quite depressed, my girlfriend wants me to tell her what's wrong but I'm afraid to tell her, although we have a lot of confidence, I have an excellent body very similar to my father's) my crotch is 80 cm so my torso is very small , I have been doing yoga to stretch the column and I do not know if it has had an effect, I have also taken hgh but I stopped doing it for fear of preventing the natural production of this. I do not know if to tell my girlfriend to support me in this situation, the boys of my country are getting taller and I seem very low in comparison to them, I think to work very hard and save money to do it, let me know your opinions please
Morning height: 170-171 cm
Night height: 169cm - 168cm
Inseam: 80 cm
Winspan: 178 cm
My objetive is: 6,5 or 7 cm

zlRadamanthys

Re: this affected my growth?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 03:36:15 PM »

in January of this year I went to an endocrinologist to examine bone age and the result is in the next image (apparently I am a bone age of 19 years) and analyzing the image I can only a small open epiphysis on the thumb. After that I used hgh and I grew the thumb of the left hand more than the one on the right

https://imgur.com/a/zFWLV2G

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 04:39:29 PM »

Good morning to everybody.
To start I'm from a country in South America, I was always the youngest in class or one of the youngest ones (even some relatives called me dwarf of affection). When I enter eighth grade (in my country there are up to eleven grades) I was the youngest in the class, but I did not worry and my peers did not like that, which I regret to this day. Finally when I was 13 years old I tried the drugs (more specifically methylene chloride) and then smoked marijuana a few times, when I was 14 to 15 years old I had a big stretch that took me to 166 or 167, I have just turned 21 and my height when I get out of bed is 171 cm, in the afternoon it is 170 cm and my lowest point varies between 168.5 and 169 cm. I think that drugs and sometimes lack of sleep affected my strong mood that I had because it was really very low, I do not know what you think.
I will give you some below to better understand my situation:
- Height of my father 171 cm
-Height of my amdre 166 cm
-My hands are about 17 or 18 cm (very small)
-My feet stopped growing as at 14 years old and I am about 25.5cm long bone size 8 US.

I think I should have reached at least 175cm if it was not for the drugs and my bad sleeping habits, apart from the fact that I am ectomorphic and had the habit of eating very little. I am very angry with myself for everything and also a little with my parents for not having worried, the good thing was that I always sunbathed and played football or other sports, then it could have been worse.

When I left school (at age 16) I started to go to the gym and heared many heavy weights, I think this affected the growth of my torso although I'm not sure, since I actually used enough weight.

I'm quite depressed, my girlfriend wants me to tell her what's wrong but I'm afraid to tell her, although we have a lot of confidence, I have an excellent body very similar to my father's) my crotch is 80 cm so my torso is very small , I have been doing yoga to stretch the column and I do not know if it has had an effect, I have also taken hgh but I stopped doing it for fear of preventing the natural production of this. I do not know if to tell my girlfriend to support me in this situation, the boys of my country are getting taller and I seem very low in comparison to them, I think to work very hard and save money to do it, let me know your opinions please

Try GHRP-6 and CJC, this increase natural production(and have a similar effect, colateral ares the same btw, lol)

And is more cheap 80 to 12 U$
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 04:57:07 PM »

Could you give me an idea of the dosage and use? I would like at least to grow my hands and feet to be more proportional after LL

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 05:42:13 PM »

Ok, observations.

https://ghrp6reviews.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/ghrp-6-dosage-for-bodybuilding/

"At lower doses, there is a weaker growth hormone buildup, but the excess of that dose does not increase the secretion of growth hormone"

"The desensitization problem also resolves combination with CJC-1295 is currently given "a combination of recognized gold standard." As you see in this article I try to describe the dosages of ghrp-6 in bodybuilding for its maximum output in the training gym."

"You need to put 3 injections per day 100mcg substance. Cheap and effective course of 2 months. Putting GHRP-6 should not be earlier than after 40-60 minutes after eating, after the GHRP-6 does not eat carbohydrates and fats ideally better than nothing to eat. After 40 minutes, the decline begins to release the growth hormone, and then we can eat. Extend the release of proteins, particularly glutamine, arginine, D-aspartic acid."

A DAY THE DOSE IS 300mcg or 500mcg 3x per day... 3x injections of 100mcg or 5x. This dose is for bodybuilders but a user called @Captain America take this dose too.

"In order to simulate what would be the natural "pulses" of growth hormone that occur in a day, I will now be taking:

- CJC-1295 (w/o DAC) 100MCG 3x (every 3-5 hours empty stomach) ed
- Hexarelin 100MCG 3x (every 3-5 hours empty stomach) ed

(the below are not necessary but I am trying EVERYTHING)
- Melatonin 5mg everynight
- Vitamin K2 500mcg ed
- SAM-e 200mg ed
- Standard Multivitamin"
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4012.0

He grow to 5'4 to 5'6, is good try take it. (i gonna take too, but is too expensive, and i have HGH)
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

zlRadamanthys

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »

thank you very much friend, I was also using HGH saizen from 2 IU to 8 IU per day before going to sleep but I did not achieve the desired effect, lasting almost two months. I still have about 20 UI worse I have not used them, I would like to know if you experienced the growth of feet and hands or other parts of the body with HGH?

shottrue

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 05:54:16 PM »

I would recommend 5-6 ius fda grade hgh. Everything should grow in proportion if growth plates are open

Zamii

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2019, 06:33:39 PM »

That's a lot of hgh if used ED. But I guess its possible and most people would jump on this if it weren't for the price of pharma hgh.

Kenda

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2019, 09:10:50 PM »

thank you very much friend, I was also using HGH saizen from 2 IU to 8 IU per day before going to sleep but I did not achieve the desired effect, lasting almost two months. I still have about 20 UI worse I have not used them, I would like to know if you experienced the growth of feet and hands or other parts of the body with HGH?

How are you Growth Plates still open at 21!!!
and what type of test or Xray did your endocrinologist ask for to know age of bone or if plates are open or closed?
Pages: [1]   Go Up