Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femur - 3.5 cm + Tibia 2.5 cm = a total of 6 ?  (Read 2090 times)

aspirant185

Femur - 3.5 cm + Tibia 2.5 cm = a total of 6 ?
« on: August 29, 2015, 11:47:36 AM »

Hey guys,

I am currently 178 cm, arm span 183, and I am considering lengthening a total of 6 cm (used to think about 7 but decided that 6 is enough). Do you think that combinaition 3.5 + 2.5 (or one that preserves the very proportion that I have know on my legs and lifts me 6cm) will generally look proportionate AND preserve reasonable atheltic abilities ?
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
Re: Femur - 3.5 cm + Tibia 2.5 cm = a total of 6 ?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »

Femur 3.5 and tibia 2 t?? R u okay!?? Because first of all u have a nice height and i can understand your trouble even being at 178cm but dont act dumb bro because 2.5 to 3 is just not worth it for such a huge trauma and u say that u wsnt to lengthen a total of 6cm which is not that big amount to lengthen on itself. If u have short tibia's lengthem them or if u have quite proportionate tibias then i recommend u to lengthen femure because even if u lengthen femurs with not so short tibias its going to look completely fine
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Want More

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 02:13:53 PM »

Why would you make double cost?Why would you broke two bones in leg when you can broke only one bone? If i had short femur i would do it on femur,if i had short tibia,i would do it on tibia.
You will need more time to recover with two broken bones.
I need only 5cm.

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 02:52:52 PM »

Everyone is born with a particular proportion between the tibia and femur, and any deviations from average would most likely be accounted for in mm rather than cm. Doing one segment will make you disproportionate in this regard no matter what. It's only on this forum that people seem to think they are exceptional specimens with proportions designed for ll. If he can do a modest amount on both segments, that would lead to a better outcome in every metric besides money and time spent.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

Penguinn

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 02:56:44 PM »

Just do 5cm in one segment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up