Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You'll always be short somehwere.  (Read 1199 times)

Uppland

You'll always be short somehwere.
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:38:20 PM »

Members on here come in all sizes and that's fine but I sometimes see people refer to other tall countries like we all need to fit their standards. Now obviously if you are Dutch or Serbian I can understand but all you jolly yanks shouldn't be bothered really, at worst you'll feel short for a few weeks while you tour Utrecht or go hiking in Hercegovina. This is a relevant point because it's important to manage expectations, a 180CM man will be tall in asia, average in most western countries and a bit shortish in parts of Europe. That's the way it is somewhere you'll always be short and the sooner you get that the sooner you can find a height that will make you satisfied.

I'd be fine being 184CM even though the Hamburg has an average of 185CM, a lot of you will be fine being 170CM even though the average where you live is 178CM because you don't need to measure up all the time, in fact I can think of few things more pointless to fret about.

Cartman

Re: You'll always be short somehwere.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:15:07 AM »

You'll always be short somewhere... Yes, that's true, but what does it means "short" ? I know: it seems that the world became crazy today: many people are too much concerned about height, weight, look, dress style, money,ecc... but we are just people, not gods  ;) By personal experience: I'm 165-166 cm max, I have a good family with great parents, I went to the college and I'm graduated in Phisics, I have good friends, I dated girls (not a lot, that's true...), I had sex, I play (and played) sports, I had some works and I drive a car... the only thing that I don't have it's height, but LL will solve this problem a day, maybe...but I'll do it just for me, to "buy" the only thing that I feel I don't have: a person is not just height.
Also for your aesthetic, believe me: one of my friends is tall 5'7'', 5' 8'' max, not beautiful and bald... He's dating, he had more girlfriends than many tall people that I know and he had experiences as GIGOLO (yes, you are reading well!) with a pair of middle-aged women.
Be tall inside you, before to be REALLY tall, that's all   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up