Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way a 19 year old can increase height?  (Read 2206 times)

dreadhead

• Visitor
Any way a 19 year old can increase height?
« on: April 25, 2019, 04:15:55 PM »

I barely have facial hair and still look young, I can pass for 16.
Not sure if growth plats are closed but I'm down to take Aromasin regardless.
19 yr old
Current: 5'9"(175cm)(5'10 when I wake up)
Goal: 6'1" (185cm)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
Re: Any way a 19 year old can increase height?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 04:24:14 PM »

U are Brazilian?
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

FutureManuteBol

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 03:33:15 AM »

I would go check Growth Plate Closure as the very first thing.

Then from there, you can eiither

If Growth Plates are Open,

Pray you squeeze so more height out with good sleep, nutrition (Protein Heavy), and excercise.
Look into HGH. (Very Risky)
Try some more out there supplements technique found in niche places like this forum. (Inherently Riskier)

If Growth Plates are closed

Move on about your height because you are already of very good height.
Start saving up and preparing for the long arduous route of Limb Lengthening.

The worst choice is to do nothing and to just let this height issue fester unchecked and try to bury it unhealthily. Confront it now at a fairly good age, and gain closure that you did all that you could do.

Good luck, man.

Canon

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 09:20:01 AM »

That's perfectly said. I would try hgh either way

Bosnian2018

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 10:48:17 AM »

5 9 is good

Knik

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 12:32:20 PM »

The link with facial hair is minimal
Looking for Pili

shottrue

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 01:45:16 PM »

You should try hexarelin and mod grf as that will spike GH hgih and you could tell if you had growing pains

YungGud

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 12:03:27 AM »

I have heard a story from a friend of mine who is working in army and his сolleague have been using some steroid for a 3 month and had grown 2 inches at the age of 27-28!
He was already above average (5 ft 11) and was doing it for muscles, so... Also he was training and using protein and amino acids
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2019, 03:06:10 AM »

I have heard a story from a friend of mine who is working in army and his сolleague have been using some steroid for a 3 month and had grown 2 inches at the age of 27-28!
He was already above average (5 ft 11) and was doing it for muscles, so... Also he was training and using protein and amino acids
Damn.
Steroids like Oxandrolone(Anavar) Stanozolol(winstrol) or Trembolone?

YungGud

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2019, 10:04:16 AM »

Damn.
Steroids like Oxandrolone(Anavar) Stanozolol(winstrol) or Trembolone?
i suppose that it was Oxandrolone, going to ask him soon about it
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 10:27:56 AM by YungGud »
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Canon

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2019, 11:14:57 AM »

Tell us which steroid he used. Thanks

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2019, 06:12:48 PM »

i suppose that it was Oxandrolone, going to ask him soon about it

Ask for dosagem too please, now i taking 10mg a day.

YungGud

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 08:27:57 PM »

Ask for dosagem too please, now i taking 10mg a day.
Tell us which steroid he used. Thanks
Okay guys, we will knew it in a week or so I think
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

cheekycabs

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2019, 09:49:49 PM »

Ah yes, the famous "some steroid".

The ones millionaires in film and TV and sports like NBA and NFL with the best doctors money can buy just don't have access to, but we are blessed with this sacred knowledge of friend-of-a-friend army guy anecdotes about growing a foot in 10 days. But also Proteins and BCAA's too! They really should put "gain an inch a month in height' on the front of the bottle. I tell ya, they'd sell fast as hell!!! ... or be sued by false advertising, whatever.

Sounds legit as fk. We are truly reinventing the wheel here gentlemen.

External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

cheekycabs

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »

I'm almost certain Lebron James got drafted at 18 years old with his million-dollar sponsorships and doctors backing and grew from like... 5'10 to 6'8. Yay steroids.
External Tib Ilizarov, Azerbaijan: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9418.0
Drugs, preparation, training: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2bNA_OsVwqR5Qp6fAWH7VFN6DaZPJ8YroUELsIy28k/edit

1 year post can run slowly, walking/gym everyday. Issues are zero, ankle tight waking up.

YungGud

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2019, 10:34:23 PM »

Ah yes, the famous "some steroid".

The ones millionaires in film and TV and sports like NBA and NFL with the best doctors money can buy just don't have access to, but we are blessed with this sacred knowledge of friend-of-a-friend army guy anecdotes about growing a foot in 10 days. But also Proteins and BCAA's too! They really should put "gain an inch a month in height' on the front of the bottle. I tell ya, they'd sell fast as hell!!! ... or be sued by false advertising, whatever.

Sounds legit as fk. We are truly reinventing the wheel here gentlemen.
Its cool being that sarcastic  like you or something  like that but he has no reason to lie about this story, we had a small party and were talking about interesting things that happened, and he mention this
Also about i have a friend had grown just being at home, sleeping all time and using gainer, but it was when he was 17-18 y. o. (3-4 cm)
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

cheekycabs

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2019, 06:18:23 AM »

Its cool being that sarcastic  like you or something  like that but he has no reason to lie about this story, we had a small party and were talking about interesting things that happened, and he mention this
Also about i have a friend had grown just being at home, sleeping all time and using gainer, but it was when he was 17-18 y. o. (3-4 cm)

News flash, there is a fkton of reasons to lie, about anything. Maybe he felt bad about you saying you're short, and there's a chance you'll grow at 28. Maybe he wanted to sound interesting. Maybe whatever.

But, there for sure is not a fkton of known ways to grow like that in adulthood. LL being one, HGH at peak growth is another. Increased test/tren/var/deca derivatives obviously stimulate muscle growth which will make you seem taller, but the reality is it will never stimulate bone growth, it is clear as day in the science that it doesn't do anything within the chain of bone regeneration. Estrogen inhibitors is largely untested, the logic is there but the evidence is not, but it's a great way to get a bone fracture.

shottrue

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2019, 05:16:27 PM »

YungGud

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2019, 12:24:51 AM »

News flash, there is a fkton of reasons to lie, about anything. Maybe he felt bad about you saying you're short, and there's a chance you'll grow at 28. Maybe he wanted to sound interesting. Maybe whatever.

But, there for sure is not a fkton of known ways to grow like that in adulthood. LL being one, HGH at peak growth is another. Increased test/tren/var/deca derivatives obviously stimulate muscle growth which will make you seem taller, but the reality is it will never stimulate bone growth, it is clear as day in the science that it doesn't do anything within the chain of bone regeneration. Estrogen inhibitors is largely untested, the logic is there but the evidence is not, but it's a great way to get a bone fracture.
There few things about it
1)i never felt short(cause im 5ft10)  or tell him about "i wanna grow taller"
2)im not 28
3)he going to ask this guy about his drugs in a few days, also he told me that during this course i shouldn't have sex, don't know why how it can affect
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

cheekycabs

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2019, 08:52:53 AM »

I’m not saying you feel short or said you feel short, I’m implying that PEOPLE LIE, and as far as 28 goes, I said he thinks growth is possible as late as 28, which is a lie. If it wasn’t, you would see million dollar athletes growing every year in height. Do you honesty believe that we have access to better doctors, medicine, and information than people who get paid more than we’ll ever see in our lifetime in a year?

As well as another bull  statement of not having sex on anabolic steroids. It’s clear as fk you arent 28, or have ever done steroids in your life. You want to fk EVERYTHING, does his golden advice mean you’ll spend half the day jacking off in the corner? Can you not jack off neither? I’ve done steroids over 10 years, it’s broken my natural testosterone and I’m stuck using synthetic testosterone probably the rest of my life. Which is why I try to heed the direction that young idiots go, and the mistakes they will definitely make. Because I was a 20 year old young idiot that didn’t read and relied on bro-science like everyone in this thread. Now I require an injection every week for the rest of my life. No clomid or nolva or pct or anything will fix me, I’m fked.

YungGud

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2019, 02:50:35 PM »

I’m not saying you feel short or said you feel short, I’m implying that PEOPLE LIE, and as far as 28 goes, I said he thinks growth is possible as late as 28, which is a lie. If it wasn’t, you would see million dollar athletes growing every year in height. Do you honesty believe that we have access to better doctors, medicine, and information than people who get paid more than we’ll ever see in our lifetime in a year?

As well as another bull  statement of not having sxx on anabolic steroids. It’s clear as fk you arent 28, or have ever done steroids in your life. You want to fk EVERYTHING, does his golden advice mean you’ll spend half the day jacking off in the corner? Can you not jack off neither? I’ve done steroids over 10 years, it’s broken my natural testosterone and I’m stuck using synthetic testosterone probably the rest of my life. Which is why I try to heed the direction that young idiots go, and the mistakes they will definitely make. Because I was a 20 year old young idiot that didn’t read and relied on bro-science like everyone in this thread. Now I require an injection every week for the rest of my life. No clomid or nolva or pct or anything will fix me, I’m fked.
Okay, how can you explain Adam Rainer story(he was growing  in his 30s!even though he has a disease) and   after they remove  his pituitary tumor he continued growing but more slower
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Canon

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2019, 03:39:27 PM »

Who is Adam Rainer?

YungGud

Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

fodawupa

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »

As well as another bull  statement of not having sxx on anabolic steroids. It’s clear as fk you arent 28, or have ever done steroids in your life. You want to fk EVERYTHING, does his golden advice mean you’ll spend half the day jacking off in the corner? Can you not jack off neither? I’ve done steroids over 10 years, it’s broken my natural testosterone and I’m stuck using synthetic testosterone probably the rest of my life. Which is why I try to heed the direction that young idiots go, and the mistakes they will definitely make. Because I was a 20 year old young idiot that didn’t read and relied on bro-science like everyone in this thread. Now I require an injection every week for the rest of my life. No clomid or nolva or pct or anything will fix me, I’m fked.

@jcaybo - are u serious my friend? u got LL despite having such hormone issues?i dont argue against any improvement to oneself but u took a steriod without doctor supervision for many years?
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

Astronomy

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2019, 01:58:00 AM »

You should at first make sure if you can grow by X-raying your growth plate.
If it shows it's open,then even though you lie on the bed all day you can still grow.Just exercise and keep nice sleep and have nutritional meal
If it's closed,you can only consider LL
But you better accept being short Cuz this surgery is too painful

cheekycabs

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2019, 05:30:22 AM »

Okay, how can you explain Adam Rainer story(he was growing  in his 30s!even though he has a disease) and   after they remove  his pituitary tumor he continued growing but more slower

The world does not operate on single specific cases, it revolves around mass testing and data collection. If for some idiotic reason you believe you are in the least bit comparable to a single case of dwarfism and gigantism, I don't know what to tell you.

You don't have this disease, the case has not been mass replicated or tested, it doesn't work. Unless you plan on putting a tumor in your head.

myloginacc

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2019, 08:28:48 PM »

People are so toxic here. All sides of this debate.

You can grow decently until 16, and grow marginally until 25.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

YungGud

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2019, 10:57:04 PM »

Thats also what i think about it
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

cheekycabs

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2019, 09:02:51 AM »

@jcaybo - are u serious my friend? u got LL despite having such hormone issues?i dont argue against any improvement to oneself but u took a steriod without doctor supervision for many years?

Yes, many many people take steroids without doctor supervision. Aside from pro athletes, I would say 80% of people do. Some people will apply for TRT or HRT but many are too shy, or rejected, or just have a friend help them. This is the truth of anabolic steroids.

But in the past 5 years, I've made sure to take blood tests to make sure everything is good.

And yes I did LL with hormonal issues. I take medication to balance my hormones out, so what is the problem?

fodawupa

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »

Yes, many many people take steroids without doctor supervision. Aside from pro athletes, I would say 80% of people do. Some people will apply for TRT or HRT but many are too shy, or rejected, or just have a friend help them. This is the truth of anabolic steroids.

But in the past 5 years, I've made sure to take blood tests to make sure everything is good.

And yes I did LL with hormonal issues. I take medication to balance my hormones out, so what is the problem?

ur saying 80 percent of people take steriods? if u ask random person in a room if he has done steriods he would say yes with 80% probabilty? or do u mean 80% of people in competition bodybuilding take steriods?

anyways it was my personal thought that having hormonal issues would make u prioriize on overall health first. and cll is not healthy to the body. the body is one ecosystem and not many independent pieces.

but whatever makes u happy i suppose. being unhappy is horrible for health too.

if u dont get that finally u shouldnt hesitate to consult a psychiatrist. now dont say ur too manly for that sh*t. ;D

anyway this is random advice from a random person and i dont even know how ur mental state. dont get aggressive. if u think u are doing fine,then all good.
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up