Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height Increase Without LL. It's possible.  (Read 9440 times)

k1erz

Height Increase Without LL. It's possible.
« on: September 10, 2015, 06:42:08 PM »

This perhaps relates more to people who are younger, but generally speaking it's ludicrous to think that it's impossible to permanently increase height any way other than Limb Lengthening. Through stretching or some intense physical regimen that focuses on core areas of the body which affect height (spine and the knees) one can not just reach their genetic potential, but they can indeed supercede it. First of all let's admit a person's height is the accumulated length and size of bones and joints in the body, primarily speaking anyway. Yes, the bones fuse but let's not focus on those, let's focus on the areas that never fuse, the areas that in fact are responsible for our shrinking as we get older.

I should note my experience of the success that stretching can provide is perhaps unique since I decided to take the initiative while I was in that sweet spot of still growing. Here's my story:

To give you a little background, my father's 5"7, my mum is 5"4. I spent my early adolescence (13-17) with the worst diet, smoking lots cigarettes and cannabis, and drinking Pepsi Max by the gallon.

My whole obsession with height began when I was 17 - I was talking to this girl on the internet and she asked me how tall I was. Completely unconcerned with height, and oblivious to how tall I actually was I decided to measure myself. I being somewhat disappointed in reading I was 5ft 5. In fact such was my ignorance with inches/feet measurement system that I remember thinking that well if I'm 5ft 5 then I'm only half a foot away from 6 foot (a height I knew was considered tall). Anyway when reporting back to my lady friend I  said I was 5ft 8. Her response was 'Lol. You're a shorty'.

This changed everything. If being 5ft 8 was a shorty, my true height of only 5ft 5 must mean I really was small. Suddenly I became paranoid, depressed, angry. I began to despise my parents for not putting an emphasis on diet; I began to regret my lifestyle choices which had condemned me to such a stature. Most of all though I got ambitious. I scoured the internet for information as to how increasing my height could become possible, how I could get taller.

The arsenal of information I accumulated fit into three main categories - the best diet to have, the best physical activities to engage in and most importantly stretching; I remember reading quite compelling accounts of why, but most importantly how, stretching could increase a person's height. So I began my mission. For a short period the life I lived was exclusively in service of stimulating a growth in height. Moreover I discovered the fact about 'growth plates fusing', therefore my mission needed to be put into practice straight away, I needed to double my efforts given the precious time I had left. That was indeed one of the reasons why my regimen was so intense. It was so intense my back would ache and burn, my knees would throb. But I continued stretching.

Then at age 18 I was made homeless. In all the hostels I lived in, in all the homeless shelters I stayed in, one thing remained at the forefront of my mind. Height. So I drank copious amounts of milk, eating the most protein heavy foods I could find and stretching every morning and night. I never forgot how important this was. In fact the success I later came to have in life was related to this discipline.

Whether or not I have me being at the right age when I began to thank is perhaps open to speculation. All I know is that from being very short to the height I am now, I can thank two things my diet and stretching.

For the record I woke up at 11am this morning. As I stand (I've just measured myself) I am exactly 5ft 9inches (or 175.3cm). I'm 23 years old. I should note however that I've probably been standing at this height for the last two years or so.

Recently I've gotten myself back into the idea of being tall. That's how I've ended up here. LL is interesting but in all honesty I'm truly frightened by the prospect of it. I think it's an extreme measure to take and the potential complications are very dissuasive. Furthermore I think that, although stretching isn't easy; it's perhaps one of the most difficult physical exercise routines to be committed to - one can't do it properly if one has a real life, it's a lot more of a practical option than LL. The most difficult part is the will to want to be taller.

The extreme methods a person must take when it comes to wanting to be taller through stretching is:

Drinking lots of milk.
Buying a very expensive memory foam mattress.
Sleeping in a pencil position.
Doing stretches first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Hanging from a bar.

This list is not exhaustive, but these are perhaps the ones that are the most demanding.

Also I should mention that because of some of the measures I've resorted to, my shins do hurt at the end of each day.

If my growing hasn't stopped, which I don't think it has then given the lifestyle I want to live, achieving a height of eventually 180cm which would for me be perfect (I'd still wear my lifts which make me 179 at the moment - it'd make me 184 by then) would also be possible.
Furthermore with the simple logic that at we all at one point begin to shrink since there are parts of the body that eventually take away your height, then it also implies that focusing on these same parts of the body, and manipulating their 'softness', then regardless of one's age, height increase is indeed possible.

Any questions just ask.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:03:58 PM by k1erz »

Uppland

Re: Height Increase Without LL. It's possible.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »

You must be joking, we've all stopped growing. Why else would we even consider LL?

k1erz

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 08:01:41 PM »

Maybe you didn't read my post properly.

Uppland

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:17:29 PM »

Maybe you didn't read my post properly.

What are you saying then?

You won't grow by stretching that's for sure and supplementation only works if you're plates are still online.

k1erz

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 08:49:38 PM »

There's two places in the body that a person can focus on in order to increase their height regardless of their age. By focus on I mean perform stretching exercises that work those parts of the body; those parts of the body are the knees and the spinal disks.

Both are characterised by being composed of cartilage.

If you stretch them, and consolidate the stretching of them by a strict diet and the use of supplements, the new cartilage that's been forced to form through stretching will manifest itself as an increase in height. Furthermore the more you prolong that stretched state that you put these joints in more you'll gain and the more permanent that height increase will be. That's a fact.

It's also a fact that's it's considerably less painful and a thousand times cheaper.

The spine is the easiest place to increase your height. In fact I would say most people would be able to attain at least 2 inches in height in one year in the spine alone given the right intensity. When it comes to the knees, perhaps an inch would be possible. Overall most people are able to achieve about 4 inches in height if they're serious enough about it.

When the body is forced to undergo pressure, it will adapt. If you understand where and how to best apply that pressure when it comes to forcing the body to increase in height then you too can take advantage of the opportunities available. Furthermore the mere fact that limb lengthening is even possible is a general testament to the fact that other parts of the body, ones perhaps more open for exploitation to increase height, are organic and are never closed off.

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »

There's two places in the body that a person can focus on in order to increase their height regardless of their age. By focus on I mean perform stretching exercises that work those parts of the body; those parts of the body are the knees and the spinal disks.

Both are characterised by being composed of cartilage.

If you stretch them, and consolidate the stretching of them by a strict diet and the use of supplements, the new cartilage that's been forced to form through stretching will manifest itself as an increase in height. Furthermore the more you prolong that stretched state that you put these joints in more you'll gain and the more permanent that height increase will be. That's a fact.

It's also a fact that's it's considerably less painful and a thousand times cheaper.

The spine is the easiest place to increase your height. In fact I would say most people would be able to attain at least 2 inches in height in one year in the spine alone given the right intensity. When it comes to the knees, perhaps an inch would be possible. Overall most people are able to achieve about 4 inches in height if they're serious enough about it.

When the body is forced to undergo pressure, it will adapt. If you understand where and how to best apply that pressure when it comes to forcing the body to increase in height then you too can take advantage of the opportunities available. Furthermore the mere fact that limb lengthening is even possible is a general testament to the fact that other parts of the body, ones perhaps more open for exploitation to increase height, are organic and are never closed off.

Its imposible to gain two inches in your spine with stretches. Only people who had surgery to correct  a very severe kyphosis/scoliosis could grow an amount like that.

LL in 2018

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 09:12:31 PM »

Seems like you might have grown 4 inches from 18-21.  You are just a very rare case.
I haven't grown a bit since 16. Now I am almost 21. I won't let false hope steal my dream of doing LL.

k1erz

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 09:18:24 PM »

No it's not.

The spine is composed of around 22 discs. By stretching and strengthening them they will thicken. All it requires you to do is stretch enough to thicken all of them by 1mm and you will have added an inch to your height. 2mm and that's two inches.

The question is not can you do it, the question is are you willing to put in the time and effort to do it.

Stretching the knees is possible but requires a great deal of pressure there. Cycling and skipping to produce microfractures will increase the size of the bone.

In my opinion LL is the lazier option. Definitely work, but why pay for it when you can do it all for free?

k1erz

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 09:18:41 PM »

Maybe I am a rare case but that's mainly because of the determination and will. It's difficult to explain how relentless I was with waking up in the morning and stretching.

But this leads me to knowing that there is a bracket of height that until you stretch your body to its limit and beyond, you won't believe even existed. After a two weeks of rigorous intense stretching exercises you will have opened up about 1.5 inches of height in your spine. If you can keep that height increase permanent by continuing your regimen or indeed intensifying it, and by eating the right foods and taking the correct supplements, there's no reason why after 6 months that won't become permanent.

It's a comprehensive choice though; wanting to increase your height through exercise will consume your life. But then again so does the obsession with height that leads us to even consider limb lengthening.

Penguinn

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 09:24:45 PM »

You guys know you can get X-Rays to check if your growth plates have closed?
It surprises me that you'd do LL before checking that first.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2015, 10:28:11 PM »

Only if you have some severe problems in your skeletal system is stretching going to do anything.  Most likely you were still growing and that's why you got taller.  That you were also doing stretching exercises is purely coincidental.

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 10:36:55 PM »

Yeah, I'm sorry but this is rubbish. It might be possible to gain a few millimeters in temporary height by stretching your spine for months on end but 4 inches -10CM? You have got to be kidding me, if anyone had ever acheieved that (which no one has) their torso would look absolutely ridiculous.

NewHeights

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2015, 11:18:54 PM »

Some of what this guy is saying is theoretically correct.

The spine has the potential to stretch by 2 inches, hence why astronauts grow up to two inches taller in space. The supplement glucosamine has been proven to help spinal discs retain some of the height that is lost throughout the day from compression/gravity. I was going to be the guinea pig for the weighted inversion table and glucosamine experiment, but at the moment, I'm not willing to spend the 30 minutes+ per day that is required.

If someone else wants to be the guinea pig, feel free. This may crack the code to the only other way besides LL to increase height after growth plate fusion.

Let it be known that there are many anecdotes about 1-1.5 inches of temporary height increase after inversion as inversion decomposes the spinal discs temporarily. The astronaut phenomenon is a documented case.

I started two other posts about glucosamine if you're interested.
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Nightwish

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 12:27:30 AM »

I'm in quite poor physical condition, couple of stone overweight, totally inflexible. Currently focusing a lot on yoga to get into prime physical condition before I seriously consider LL. If anyone sees any results from stretching etc, I would expect it to be me. I'm 167 out of bed, then drop down to 165-166 at bedtime. My hypothesis is that I might put on like 2mm from better posture. 4cm, let alone inches is complete pie in the sky stuff.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 06:36:51 AM »

Bro can you pm mr.its very necessary because im in my teenage right now and i want to know your complete regimen
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

k1erz

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2020, 02:22:17 PM »

Please be advised guys that after still being uncomfortable with my height (5’9”) and learning about Dr Paley and the Stryde nail I’ve decided to get 8cm on my femurs. If my plans work out I shall be having surgery sometime next year.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2020, 05:05:29 PM »

Please be advised guys that after still being uncomfortable with my height (5’9”) and learning about Dr Paley and the Stryde nail I’ve decided to get 8cm on my femurs. If my plans work out I shall be having surgery sometime next year.

Let's goo!

Good luck man, I'll keep an eye on your diary.
But I think you better don't go above 7 cm.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: [1]   Go Up