Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smallguy External Tibiae Dr. Sarin 2013  (Read 75445 times)

ReadRothbard

Re: Smallguy External Tibiae Dr. Sarin 2013
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2014, 07:12:01 AM »

I suffer from premature aging. It was brought on by the accumulation of stress, rubbing the eyes while crying, and toxin from all those painkiller medicine and surgeries. My eyelids have severe wrinkle. I never have any lines on my eyelid before LL. And now I have crow feets which are wrinkles on the edge of the eyes. And because they are around the sensitive eye region, they cannot be treated with laser resurfacing nor Botox.

I always get comments like, why do you look so tired. But I already slept 10 hours last night and 8 hours every night before that. And when I walk into a liquor store to buy alcohol, they wouldn't even ask for my ID. Same with clubbing, they just let me go through. And it's impossible to date young girls in their twenties and it's still hard to date women my age even though I'm not yet 30. I can be mistaken for someone in his 40s. Before I was being discriminated by height, now it's my looks. It's just like how you look after you write an exam but times that by 6 months.

Things could be better if I have gone to a different doctor. Who knows? But is there a doctor who can perform LL stress-free? Even Leechet was crying his eyeballs out with his expensive surgery.

I'm been experimenting with anti wrinkle eye cream. But nothing works.

ForcedPuberty

Why do you feel sorry for Jungle? His recovery could be better by now. And if you ask him, he probably thinks he is the happiest man in the world because he has completed his life goal and his height is something that he wouldn't have to be bother with. This is huge considering he was 5'2 to begin with. At this time we can only guess what his agility is like but no one knows for sure unless somebody asks him.

I'm sorry to hear about that man, but that's honestly what happens when you go with Dr. Sarin.

If you don't do weight training or aerobic exercise, doing so could definitely help you out. Try Stronglifts 5x5.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

Steinvord

• Visitor
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2014, 07:40:43 AM »

Dr guichet has also taken a deposit from a patient and not returned all of it when they patient realised he didn't have enough to cover his surgery and stay after realising how expensive no 1: Dr guichet is 2: the physio charges no3: the cost of accommodation.
He asked doctor guichet for the deposit back but after a struggle got back less than half of it.

that patient had a very bad attitude .
i wouldnt be surprised if he was telling lies or twisting the truth

doctor guichet seems to be an honourable and ethical man, i doubt he would stoop so low

Smallguy

« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about that man, but that's honestly what happens when you go with Dr. Sarin.

If you don't do weight training or aerobic exercise, doing so could definitely help you out. Try Stronglifts 5x5.

How does doing strong lifts 5x5 help with premature wrinkles?

I recently quit my gym but am joining a different one soon. Thanks.
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

ForcedPuberty

« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2014, 04:37:35 PM »

Why do you feel sorry for Jungle? His recovery could be better by now. And if you ask him, he probably thinks he is the happiest man in the world because he has completed his life goal and his height is something that he wouldn't have to be bother with. This is huge considering he was 5'2 to begin with. At this time we can only guess what his agility is like but no one knows for sure unless somebody asks him.

hey smallgy. I feel sorry for jungle because he never became happy after 2 surgeries. he never learnt the most important lesson. and that is to be happy with yourself. ll is not to buy a new body, that is the wrong way to look at it, ll is a method to give your current body an improvement.

people who are extreamly short need to understand that they can never be 6"0. there are limits. they need to be happy with a massive improvement.

you only need a good height for a good life, but for jungle a good height was not good enough, he wanted perfection. he got trapped in his dreams of wanting to be the perfect alphamale.

people who believe they need to be the top dog alpha male for all of society compared to everyone they know have height neurosis. and I feel sorry that they could not find happiness.
Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

ReadRothbard

« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2014, 07:19:49 PM »

How does doing strong lifts 5x5 help with premature wrinkles?

I recently quit my gym but am joining a different one soon. Thanks.

Stronglifts 5x5, or any type of intensive weight training, will help improve blood circulation, heart health, bone health, etc. which in turn will give you a more youthful looking face.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

5.7to5.9

« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2014, 05:45:36 AM »

Hey small guy, it's good to know that you are doing well apart from your stress related wrinkles. I guess I can advice you based on my personal experience. I am 33 now I look as if I am in my 20's. I always get comments about how radiant my face looks. But it was not always the same until 4 year back when I was looking much older for my age as if I am in 35 to 40 range. Now let me put down the points which I believe are the reason for my drastic change

1. I was not always obese but had put on weight for 4 years since I gave up my smoking 8 years back. giving up my smoking probably improved my skin texture but I was looking older as I was getting obese. I started to reduce weight with proper diet and I stated looking younger

2. I meditate daily and it guess that brings glow on my face - don't know.

3. I take cold water bathing even in the winter. That sounds crazy but I feel that keeps my body fit and active. I am in India at the moment with the family, but used to take cold bathing when I was in London as we'll

4. I don't drink coffee, tea and avoid any sugar related products

5. I don't used to work out before, but now I do aerobics in gym, not regularly though

6. I use Loreal hydra energetic face cream

7. Don't masterbate. There is lot of content on net that link facial glow and youth to no masterbation. Of course you can have sex.

Recently I had been to a marriage and had so many comments from my distance sisters how smart I look. I am married with and my wife says the same. For last 4 years my friends who had seen me before when I was obese has commented on how radiant my face is with a glow. I guess all this was possible due the attributes give above. Give it a try.

And one more thing, if you have reduced weight drastically after surgery wrinkles will appear due to weight loss. Give some time for your skin to adjust and it does, then you will be alright. Take care

TomD

• Private
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2014, 07:31:34 PM »

Recently I had been to a marriage and had so many comments from my distance sisters how smart I look. I am married with and my wife says the same. For last 4 years my friends who had seen me before when I was obese has commented on how radiant my face is with a glow. I guess all this was possible due the attributes give above. Give it a try.

And one more thing, if you have reduced weight drastically after surgery wrinkles will appear due to weight loss. Give some time for your skin to adjust and it does, then you will be alright. Take care

I like this part here. I rarely get to talk about my spouse because so few of us are married.

My wife is 5ft2 and of all things she is an RN with an undergraduate degree in science. She is currently doing her 5th emergency room and its almost time  for her into Graduate school  to get her Doctorate so she can become s nurse practitioner.

When I told her about the LL surgery, she flipped out . She said I was tall enough and that surgery is only for super short folks and others with pre existing leg conditions. She feels that the surgery and physio is atrocious.

So I am still working on her but I suspect most of our family members have the same drastic reaction if we tell them before hand. We spend the rest of the time enduring their pleas to change our minds.

Sorry if I digressed.  :)

« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2018, 06:09:36 PM »

that patient had a very bad attitude .
i wouldnt be surprised if he was telling lies or twisting the truth

doctor guichet seems to be an honourable and ethical man, i doubt he would stoop so low

you sound naive my brother, maybe you lack life experiences, anyway let me tell you something useful - when it comes to money, people can stoop to such a low level that you cannot imagine. I have seen people do things for money, that are unimaginable, and I have seen even rich, educated, respectable, reputed people stoop low for money - just FYI.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up