Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Importance of height by each inch  (Read 15152 times)

Importance of height by each inch
« on: November 02, 2015, 10:52:52 AM »

This is assuming that face and proportions remain constant and you just scale up/down in size.

5'2

↓ Not much of a difference here since you're already extremely short

5'3

↓ Obviously will be better but still very short

5'4

↓ This is where every inch starts to matter, life or death

5'5

↓ Takes you from white female and Indian/Asian male average to slightly above, Very Crucial

5'6

↓ Closer to manhood, wont be mistaken for a boy as easily

5'7

↓ Still short but will now be easier to find girls that you're a few inches taller than

5'8

↓ This is not as crucial as other inches but still good

5'9

↓ This inch is useful as it makes you average height

5'10

↓ Important inch because you will be able to claim 6' and people will believe you

5'11

↓ Important because this puts you into the female ideal range

6'

↓ Go from slightly taller than average to Tall, not that important just depends on preference

6'1

↓ A nice inch to gain to take you to one of the most favored heights

6'2

↓ Barely matters

6'3

↓ This is a good range if you want to stand out more and be known as "the tall guy" and run height fetish game

6'4

↓ No importance, can be a positive or a negative depending on the situation

6'5

↓ Slight negative, you're seen as the really tall guy, too noticable

6'6

↓ Sharper negative, the benefits of height stopped a few inches ago

6'7

↓ Getting worse, starting to look freakish and need to run extreme height fetish game

6'8

microman

Re: Importance of height by each inch
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »

interesting to see a decent and accurate representation on height.

good job.

but you wont be able to say your 6 0 at 5 10, lots of girls are 5 4 and 5 5, they can tell if they are looking up to you by 5 or 7".

id say at 5 11 you could tell girls your 6 0, they probably wont notice, unless they are 5 9 and not many women are 5 9 anyway.

there is always a 5 5 guy in the room assuming its a largish room, just remember that, anything below that is way not normal, i don't think i've spoken to a many men shorter than 5 4 in my life to be honest.

Max

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 02:36:23 PM »

Well for the most this is very accurate . thanks :)

Uppland

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 03:49:55 PM »

This should go under "height & proportions"

Alu

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2015, 05:38:41 PM »

It should also be noted that this is all very relative to one's own locaton and preferences.

I personally don't think it's a good idea to perpetuate ideals of height in this community considering how toxic it can be to certain people here and there; but I digress. Just focus on be taller then what you already are and looking as best as possible.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 10:18:51 PM »

The one inch between 5'10 and 5'11 is extremly important in my oppinion, you'll go from slightly below the average to a perfect spot on average. Especially if your morning height is around 179.
I don't think that you can pull of 6' though, at least If the girl is close to your height. Most guys your height can tell the difference between 5'11 and 6' anyways.

chineseguy

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 02:12:17 AM »

my friend is five ten.    i have friend that is five eleven.   i hve friend that is six feet.   i can see difference

if you five ten.  you cant lie you are six.  they can see it

microman

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 03:56:03 AM »

mine are

5' 4“      super short.

5' 5“      very short

5' 6“      short

168-169.5   'a bit on short side' but normal/common, not officially short but not quite within average range.

5' 7“/170+    within average range (1 standard deviation of the mean).

5' 8“       within average range, but closer to average

5' 9“       within average range, close enough to average where you have a 100% great height.

I personally dont put much stock in my height whether i am 5 7 or 5 9, it is more 5 5 vs. 5 7

I didn't bother listing beyond 5 9 because i don't think it is important at all to be taller than 5 9.

Devildog 0331

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 02:07:53 PM »

mine are

5' 4“      super short.

5' 5“      very short

5' 6“      short

168-169.5   'a bit on short side' but normal/common, not officially short but not quite within average range.

5' 9“       within average range, close enough to average where you have a 100% great height.

I personally dont put much stock in my height whether i am 5 7 or 5 9, it is more 5 5 vs. 5 7

I didn't bother listing beyond 5 9 because i don't think it is important at all to be taller than 5 9.

Ouch I thought I was very short at 5' 4" but I completely agree with u. At 5' 6" I will still be short but I could live with going from super short to short.

I live in NYC and it is very rare when I see someone shorter than me but honestly most women are 5' 5"- 5' 6" thats why if I gain 2.5 inches that will mean the world to me.

microman

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »

cool, i know a few guys 5 6, i know way more guys 5 7 though, i'd say a 5 7 guy is about 20x more common than a 5 5 guy, its a pretty big leap in commonality.

it's pretty common to walk by 4 guys in a row that are 5 7, or have 4 men standing next to each other that are 5 7, but that will never happen at 5 5!

personally i never knew a guy my height of 5 5, but i did see them in public gatherings i just didn't know any of them.

i think the issue with being 5 5 is that while there is usually one guy 5 5 in a room of about 40 men, but if you are 5 5 then that means its YOU who is that one lol.

are you 162.5 or 163, most people do 7cm so at that height you would be 170, personally i wouldn't stop at 5cm unless it was necessary or i was 5 6 to begin with.

Penguinn

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 02:54:04 PM »

It's a bit subjective, depends on each person's nationality, current height and preference.
For me:

5'2(my current height)- extremely short
5'3- still very short but better
5'4- significantly better than 5'2, still real short
5'5- much better, into the normal range, short
5'6 to 5'8- not short
5'8 to 6- above average to tall
6+- really tall, honestly would rather be 6 than 6+ in India

Deads

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 04:57:15 PM »

5"4 very short
5"5 short
5"6 short
5"7 short
5"8 slightly short
5"9 average
5"10 solid average
5"11 slightly tall
6" tall
6"1 tall
6"2 tall
6"3 and above. very tall
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:56:34 PM by Deads »

KrP1

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »

5'4 and less extremely short
5'5 super short
5'6 very short
5'7 short
5'8 a bit short
5'9 a little below average
5'10 average
5'11 a litle above average
6 a bit tall
6'1 tall
6'2 tall
6'3 very tall

aspirant185

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2015, 02:13:54 PM »

I am 178 originally. On my ID card it says I am 180. The woman in the police department that deals with these ID documents just asked me how tall I am, I said 180, she believed me and I am officially 180. However, I have asked random girls what they think about my height and they usually say a range of 175 - 180. It is difficult to get the exact size. If I am with formal shoes, then I become 180. I would like to do LL and grow 6 or 7 cm so that I am in the average in the business executives world. I have read somewhere that the average height for the guys in Harvard Business school is about 182.5 and around 30% of the observations were either Chinese, or Indian, or Asian American in general, which supposedly bring down the average significantly. Nevertheless these people should also be SIGNIFICANTLY taller than the average for their countries.
Current afternoon height: 175.5 cm
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

endomorphisme

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2015, 08:01:17 PM »

i really doubt the average height in harvard is 182.5 cm, i havn't found anything on google.

Uppland

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »

i really doubt the average height in harvard is 182.5 cm, i havn't found anything on google.

Harvard is full of indians and east asians

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 05:17:18 AM »

mine are

5' 4“      super short.

5' 5“      very short

5' 6“      short

Damn, I'm 167cm, so short.

Ouch I thought I was very short at 5' 4" but I completely agree with u. At 5' 6" I will still be short but I could live with going from super short to short.

I live in NYC and it is very rare when I see someone shorter than me but honestly most women are 5' 5"- 5' 6" thats why if I gain 2.5 inches that will mean the world to me.

Most women are 5'6"-5'8", buddy.

It's a bit subjective, depends on each person's nationality, current height and preference.
For me:

5'2(my current height)- extremely short
5'3- still very short but better
5'4- significantly better than 5'2, still real short
5'5- much better, into the normal range, short
5'6 to 5'8- not short
5'8 to 6- above average to tall
6+- really tall, honestly would rather be 6 than 6+ in India

TIL 5'6" is not short

aspirant185

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2015, 12:33:51 AM »

I didnt say Harvard in general, I said Harvard Business School. There is a difference. Harvard in general has 21 000 students, whereas HBS has around 2,000 at most. The later basically represent the future CEOs/CFOs/Bankers/Consultants/ that are typically way taller than the average.
I am currently studying at a top business school in Germany, and I can attest, that it is EXTREMELY rare (I cant think of a stronger word) , it is extremely rare to see somebody below 182. The average should be about 184. The girls should AVERAGE 172-3. I know some girls who are also around 180+ (think of Maria Sharapova - blond and tall).

When I walk around in the city, people seem normal, average should be like slightly above 178.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm
Considering doing 4.3 cm Femurs and 4.2 cm Tibias with Dr. Milorad Mitkovic in Serbia.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2015, 01:14:35 AM »

I didnt say Harvard in general, I said Harvard Business School. There is a difference. Harvard in general has 21 000 students, whereas HBS has around 2,000 at most. The later basically represent the future CEOs/CFOs/Bankers/Consultants/ that are typically way taller than the average.
I am currently studying at a top business school in Germany, and I can attest, that it is EXTREMELY rare (I cant think of a stronger word) , it is extremely rare to see somebody below 182. The average should be about 184. The girls should AVERAGE 172-3. I know some girls who are also around 180+ (think of Maria Sharapova - blond and tall).

When I walk around in the city, people seem normal, average should be like slightly above 178.
Is this school located in the northern or shoutern part of germany? The regional differences in a country the size of germany are pretty large. The tallest germans probably life in the area around Aachen, right at the durch boarder. I felt tiny at 5'10.

aspirant185

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2015, 04:16:55 AM »

Its around the middle. However, it does not matter since people go there from the whole country. There is hardly anybody in the school who is native in the city itself. You can see students from all German, Austrian, Swiss city, in addition there are many Scandinavians, some US Americans. The three Indians I know are 182, 176 and I guess around a 173-4, way higher than the Indian average. I know a Chinese guy 185.

Business related people are tall ! I read in wikipedia, only 3% of CEOs are below 170 and over 90% of CEOs are taller than the average of their countries, though the influence of height on success is difficult to precisely determine because another factor of success, intelligence, is strongly positively correlated with height as well.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Tallexpectations

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2015, 06:12:44 PM »

Many short guys are intelligent

aspirant185

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2015, 11:14:57 PM »

Yeah obviously. Its just, based on advanced statistical studies, the correlation between height and intelligence is positive. It is important to define, what intelligence actually means though. For some it is academic success, for others its simply the ability to thrive and adapt in unfamiliar situation - things that even cave men from 10 000 years ago could claim.
Wingspan - 182 cm
Target height 184 cm

Uppland

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2015, 11:20:37 PM »

How can it be extremely rare to see anyone below 182 if the average is around 184?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »

"5'11 is ideal for women". Who said that? be 5'8+ and you are out of the short or slightly short realm. There is nothing wrong with being average height. I myself am 171cm (5'7 inches) and have never had problems with girls shorter than me (I even dated two who were highier). Of course some might have rejected me because of my height or because I wasnt their type but there is no "optimal height range" for girls. This is high-school talking and does not give any hope for the 5'5 or 5'6 who want to both get higher and coserve as much as they can their athletic capabilities. I for example want to get to 176 which is the avarege in my country (Israel), and it is also the average in most countries across the world (Germany and the rest of the nordic and aryan countries dont interest me in terms of normal height). And if I will be called short by a girl if I am average, than this girl does not merit me and can go search for a highier dude that she will surely dump if she is that much shallow.
I learned some stuff during this time

Alittletooshort

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »

"5'11 is ideal for women". Who said that? be 5'8+ and you are out of the short or slightly short realm. There is nothing wrong with being average height. I myself am 171cm (5'7 inches) and have never had problems with girls shorter than me (I even dated two who were highier). Of course some might have rejected me because of my height or because I wasnt their type but there is no "optimal height range" for girls. This is high-school talking and does not give any hope for the 5'5 or 5'6 who want to both get higher and coserve as much as they can their athletic capabilities. I for example want to get to 176 which is the avarege in my country (Israel), and it is also the average in most countries across the world (Germany and the rest of the nordic and aryan countries dont interest me in terms of normal height). And if I will be called short by a girl if I am average, than this girl does not merit me and can go search for a highier dude that she will surely dump if she is that much shallow.
In most parts of central or northern europe you are average at 5´11 or above so being 5´8 is defenitely on the shorter side. My gf said that she would not have approached me if I was 5´9 or below. So there are quit a lot of women who care about a mans height.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 10:58:42 PM »

1) As I said, Aryan and nordinc (including netherlands of course) does not interest me as I come from a place where the average for man is 175-176. Some people are shorter because of genetics (that's how it is).

2) how high is your GF?

3) I didnt say that women dont care about a man's height. They do. But, a girl who only looks for "the perfect height" in a man, is not a girl I would personaly would like to date. Samw with a girl who will only date a man with blue eyes or a man that goes to the gym.

Looks are important... There is no doubt about that. But if a man or a woman cannot look at the big picture: Height+facial beauty+body type+weight and will only judge you on one of them (that is if all of them are within the "normal range" and for a man or a woman the partner must be "super hot") than he/she is shallow. Nothing more
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 11:23:01 PM by TIBIKE200 »

Alittletooshort

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2016, 11:23:00 PM »

1) As I said, Aryan and nordinc (including netherlands of course) does not interest me as I come from a place where the average for man is 175-176. Some people are shorter because of genetics (that's how it is).

2) how high is your GF?
She doesn´t like weed. I don´t know how you define an aryan country but pretty much every country in europe has an average of 180 or above (only italy, spain and france have lower averages).

TIBIKE200

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 11:23:27 PM »

i meant her height

Alittletooshort

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2016, 11:26:36 PM »

She says she is 165, I think she is shorter though. Something around 163 would be my guess.
I know that you meant her height but the word high just made me laugh  ;D.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 11:30:56 PM »

still, If I will ad 5cm to my femurs I will be 176. Than I will keep wearing the shoes that I always wear (which add to my height 3cm+1cm because I put inside of them a thing to keep my flatfoot from hurting me) I will be 180 which is 5"10. The height you get walking barefoot has no meaning since you always wear shoes.

Alittletooshort

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 11:34:12 PM »

still, If I will ad 5cm to my femurs I will be 176. Than I will keep wearing the shoes that I always wear (which add to my height 3cm+1cm because I put inside of them a thing to keep my flatfoot from hurting me) I will be 180 which is 5"10. The height you get walking barefoot has no meaning since you always wear shoes.
180 is 5´11. Well yes but the height you get in shoes doesnt´t really matter because everyone wears shoes, so you loose the added height. I´m 180 in shoes (2cm´s) but the average in shoes is 182, so it doesn´t really matter.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up