Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 2314 times)

NBW

• 5'3"
thanks
« on: September 28, 2013, 02:32:16 AM »

Hey TomD, I certainly remember you. After you had posted your suspicions in regards to Dr. Sarin, I saw the post get removed and so I posted asking "I could have sworn I saw TomD's post" or something along those lines which abruptly lead to me getting banned also. Not only that, but I was also sceptical to the way things were handled on the forum and what was going in with Dr. Sarin. I mainly communicated through personal messages with other members. Because Sysop can read your private messages, he knew I knew too much.

In no way am I affiliated with any doctors. I have not yet undergo surgery and especially in this circumstance I won't. But from what has happened, I can surely say Sysop's behaviours and actions are very unethical and people should not trust the old forum.

I've been using the TOR browser to view the site because I can't due to the ban. If you cannot see it, I suggest downloading the TOR browser and using that also to find out Sysop's address - if you really want to.

As evident, Sysop can be manipulative from being able to impersonate the accounts that have been banned, such as Dameon's. At any time, he can do the same for ours and others. Beware.

Thanks for this website. old forum  needs to be further exposed to warn the vulnerable and the misinformed.

NBW

• 5'3"
Re: thanks
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 02:33:03 AM »

Sorry, I had some trouble quoting in the other thread.

TomD

• Private
Re: thanks
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2013, 04:52:17 AM »

Hey bud. Its ok. I appreciate the heads up.

I was blown away that I was banned. I was under the impression guys who got banned did so because of some crazy behavior.
Not simply because we had a concern about why Sysop went to India, comes back, Bans Sarin but gives no explanation as to why.

There is censorship and then there is DRASTIC censorship. I dont prescribe to either but his is a testament to how feeble his business model is.

Lets make this place even better ! All I want is to swipe the patient diaries so we arent starting from scratch for new people coming here for advice.

He cant hide the threads forever. He has to get new recruits to his site to read them. Eventually we will get a mole inside who will take an hour to copy and paste them all.  :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up