Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: advantages of being 188 cm over 183 cm?  (Read 14689 times)

Apoplectic

• Gliding Over All
Re: advantages of being 188 cm over 183 cm?
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2019, 11:48:23 PM »

Everyone here needs to stop focusing on numbers. I don't mean to be offensive but it's autistic. Paying attention to numbers too much is what ensnares the naive into height neurosis in the first place.

You should focus on height ranges instead and how you compare to female height statistically, as this is how the world percieves you anyway. If you're tall,as you are ,then any additional height is not really going to benefit you.

Activatedx

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »

Based on your experience, would you say 188 cm is far better, slightly better than 183 cm, or just equal.
At 183 cm, i never had problems getting girls, some said i was tall.As an engineer, height has no importance at my workplace, but i still want to be 185 cm or  bit above, i consider 185 cm to be the psychological barrier for a young man, as the average height in my country is 180 cm for my generation.
so All facial features and qualities equals, would you say that 188 cm is a lot or just slightly better?

If you are already 6ft and you’re considering breaking your perfectly good legs to get taller you are an idiot

ArmsRace

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 05:26:41 AM »

You should focus on height ranges instead and how you compare to female height statistically, as this is how the world percieves you anyway.

I agree with this, but when you compare yourself to female height statistically you need to take into account when women wear heels.

Activatedx

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2019, 08:06:39 AM »

I agree with this, but when you compare yourself to female height statistically you need to take into account when women wear heels.

At 6ft or even 5’10 majority of women will still be considerable shorter than you even with heels on...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up