Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dont know about you guys  (Read 1398 times)

TIBIKE200

dont know about you guys
« on: January 19, 2016, 11:17:22 PM »

After reading some personal diaries and the reasons why some people would go through LL I came to a conclusion.
  Many guys in here are doing LL because of women. All of us have been rejected or feel intimidated to hit on girls because of our height. Seeing how this is for some reason OK for a woman to not even spit in the direction of someone who is not "tall enough" for her I simply cannot be nice to fat chicks anymore... Why should I? Why should some people torture themselves so these women will maybe even care about their personality? I am utterly disgusted... I had my success with women... I dated a few (some for a long period) but still, also I at my 5'7 (which isnt that short tbh) I got rejected specifically because of my height... I never ever told a fat chick that hit on me that I think she is fat... I am completely fed up with this outrageous hypocrisy...  So for me, no more nice guys to cows...

Sorry...Needed to share since I read crimsontide diary (why he decided to do it till where he is today)
I learned some stuff during this time

Deads

Re: dont know about you guys
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 11:31:01 PM »

After reading some personal diaries and the reasons why some people would go through LL I came to a conclusion.
  Many guys in here are doing LL because of women. All of us have been rejected or feel intimidated to hit on girls because of our height. Seeing how this is for some reason OK for a woman to not even spit in the direction of someone who is not "tall enough" for her I simply cannot be nice to fat chicks anymore... Why should I? Why should some people torture themselves so these women will maybe even care about their personality? I am utterly disgusted... I had my success with women... I dated a few (some for a long period) but still, also I at my 5'7 (which isnt that short tbh) I got rejected specifically because of my height... I never ever told a fat chick that hit on me that I think she is fat... I am completely fed up with this outrageous hypocrisy...  So for me, no more nice guys to cows...

Sorry...Needed to share since I read crimsontide diary (why he decided to do it till where he is today)

Height never was an issue for me when it came to women.. In fact I was the one who steered clear of women taller then me cause I always thought it looked odd for a woman to date a guy shorter than her and still do.

Don't lower yourself to those standards. Overweight people still have feelings. You don't want to become superficial.. not all women are superficial like this. It's more just a preference. Just like its my preference to have a girl no taller then me.. Although my gf is only slightly taller (not really noticeable) then me so I don't mind. She's awesome though. Have to be awesome to get away with being a few cms taller then me..... The man ;)

TIBIKE200

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 11:36:07 PM »

Height never was an issue for me when it came to women.. In fact I was the one who steered clear of women taller then me cause I always thought it looked odd for a woman to date a guy shorter than her and still do.

Don't lower yourself to those standards. Overweight people still have feelings. You don't want to become superficial.. not all women are superficial like this. It's more just a preference. Just like its my preference to have a girl no taller then me.. Although my gf is only slightly taller (not really noticeable) then me so I don't mind. She's awesome though. Have to be awesome to get away with being a few cms taller then me..... The man ;)

I also dated girls which were highier than me. The thing is, I see what people do to themselves because of what they endured by the other sex and even their peers... It makes me bust out of rage... Lucky for me that I am from Israel. We Jews are pretty short :)
I learned some stuff during this time

Astronomy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 04:42:41 PM »

That's why I even hate this world.
'short','fat','ugly','skinny' are four sins of God's,the world creator.
The most annoying is that short is the hardest problem to handle.
Even short men or women will dislike short women or men,or fat women or men,or ugly women or men,or skinny women or men and so on.
Social Darwinism is true.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 06:41:22 PM »

Height never was an issue for me when it came to women..

Either it hasn't yet become an issue for you or you're in denial.

When short men in a forum like this say something like "Height was never an issue for me", it usually means either:

- They're specifically targeting short women (4'10"-5'2") in 3rd world Asian countries or any country for that matter.
- They settle for less conventionally attractive women (6s or below)
- Score one girl out of every 300 hundreds approaches
- Worse, they managed to secure a girlfriend/wife and think that height is no longer a problem.

In fact I was the one who steered clear of women taller then me cause I always thought it looked odd for a woman to date a guy shorter than her and still do.

And you literally proceeded to confess how height is an issue for you when it comes to women since you always have to filter out all women taller than you because of your height.

NotSoBigBadBruin

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 01:10:46 AM »

Either it hasn't yet become an issue for you or you're in denial.

When short men in a forum like this say something like "Height was never an issue for me", it usually means either:

- They're specifically targeting short women (4'10"-5'2") in 3rd world Asian countries or any country for that matter.
- They settle for less conventionally attractive women (6s or below)
- Score one girl out of every 300 hundreds approaches
- Worse, they managed to secure a girlfriend/wife and think that height is no longer a problem.

OR they’re just really handsome. But I know that you can’t accept the fact that there are short guys out there who are extremely popular with women despite their height.

Just another example, one of my best friends is really into Angus Stone, a moderately successful singer-songwriter from Australia. She thinks his music is boring, but she and her friends have been to many of his shows just because of his looks.

If you have a face like this, you certainly don’t have to settle for 6s (even if you can’t sing and/or play an instrument). He’s 167 cm, by the way.

Pages: [1]   Go Up