Poll

Should we ban people like LLuser1?

Yes
- 32 (51.6%)
No
- 30 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders  (Read 20803 times)

Average2Tall

Re: Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2016, 11:54:54 PM »

Dude, perhaps if you tell us what exactly is your end game, advice, suggestions or whatever instead of mumbling the same   over and over again...maybe people will take your warning seriously! Get serious bro, you got dirt on someone and it's for the safety of the rest then just expose it rather than shouting conspiracies everyday like those crapF preppers!

onemorefoot

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2016, 12:02:00 AM »

But he cant, would be illegal.
Budget will determine my future.

Deads

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2016, 05:10:40 AM »

He isn't a doc so he isn't bound by the Doctor/Patient confidentiality clause. It would be perfectly legal.

If a patient has issues with the doc, they will eventually surface in a diary or some other thread on here. The unfortunate result of your semi-trolling is that now, if anyone steps forward, I will question whether it's you hiding behind a fake profile or a real patient. So really, in your attempt to warn us, all you've done is damage the credibility of any future patient wanting to give us their insights on the doc. If you had been sensible, posted your info and left it at that, there would be no issues. Instead you come across as erratic and irrational and no one believes you because you just sound like some wacko. It's too late now, but for future reference, if you ever want people to believe what you tell them, act normal. Crazy people have zero credibility.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2016, 07:03:13 AM »

Just like deads said... The problem is not what you say, but how you say it. Posting on random diaries, "reviving" threads from 2 years ago, starting to speak against LL as a whole... It lowers your credibility because it makes you appear like a lunatic.
I learned some stuff during this time

LLCaptain

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2016, 07:21:51 AM »

LL is a dangerous surgery. All doctors and patients can face complications, but good doctors know how to solve them promptly. Unicorn says her lengthening will take 6 months instead of 4 months and she will need 2 surgeries. Monegal has taken 2 years of the life of poor child Musicmaker and 10 aggressive surgeries and she is still wheelchairbounded and in constant pain and will need more surgeries. I think Unicorn's case will be different. If not I will apologize to Monegal and you can delete posts about MM's disaster, worst case in LL history.

I am really really tired of reading this guy's comments. "Worst case in LL history" has been repeated so many times. What about the people that died? MasterHY's bone infection and non-union? Emmanuel who did it with Dr. Jamal took over 3 years to fix his non-union.

And then this recent double standard. Now that Guichet has a fracture amongst other complications that we don't know about, I could easily pop in any thread and say bullsh1t like: "Guichet is a terrible doctor LOOK AT UNICORN." But no one does that except for you.

What troubles me is that you think you're doing the forum a favor. But in reality, you're just a mentally unstable person with an unhealthy obsession over an attractive girl. You could speak against her doctor without including her in every single post, but you've gone through so much trouble to collect inappropriate details and I'm sure you have photos of her too.

My advice to you: go do LL in a 3rd world country, get a real girlfriend and move on with your life.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2016, 08:43:30 AM »

I am really really tired of reading this guy's comments. "Worst case in LL history" has been repeated so many times. What about the people that died? MasterHY's bone infection and non-union? Emmanuel who did it with Dr. Jamal took over 3 years to fix his non-union.

And then this recent double standard. Now that Guichet has a fracture amongst other complications that we don't know about, I could easily pop in any thread and say bullsh1t like: "Guichet is a terrible doctor LOOK AT UNICORN." But no one does that except for you.

What troubles me is that you think you're doing the forum a favor. But in reality, you're just a mentally unstable person with an unhealthy obsession over an attractive girl. You could speak against her doctor without including her in every single post, but you've gone through so much trouble to collect inappropriate details and I'm sure you have photos of her too.

My advice to you: go do LL in a 3rd world country, get a real girlfriend and move on with your life.

Maybe he is just jealous that musicmaker has a thing for monegal and not him? So this is why he continues this hysterical slender of him?
  And yeah... The double standard is more than simple hypocrisy... Unicorn has the exact same complication as musicmaker, and this lunatic is 100% ok with it...

This guy story is simply him jealous of musicmaker's attraction to monegal (atleast so it appeared in some posts of her regarding him... I could be wrong) more than anything else... Must have asked her out and got a "no" for answer...
I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2016, 10:18:28 PM »

Explain me well this stuff, if I know private information about other people and I said, would be allowed; but in this forum is it allowed?If Yes, Lluser1, please tell us all the information you know and finish this thing.
Budget will determine my future.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM »

ANSWERS

Explain me well this stuff, if I know private information about other people and I said, would be allowed; but in this forum is it allowed?If Yes, Lluser1, please tell us all the information you know and finish this thing.

Maybe he is just jealous that musicmaker has a thing for monegal and not him? So this is why he continues this hysterical slender of him?

This guy story is simply him jealous of musicmaker's attraction to monegal (atleast so it appeared in some posts of her regarding him... I could be wrong) more than anything else... Must have asked her out and got a "no" for answer...

Sharing names and personal details in the forum is illegal. I won't do anything illegal. I will send xrays and pics to mods if necessary only.
I'm not jealous of Dr Monegal. That's ridiculous. I'm just concerned about his dishonesty. His behaviour is inappropriate.
And about Musicmaker, I feel sorry for her because she is the worst LL case I have had notice but I have never met her, so don't be ridiculous. I can have as many women as I want.

In the terms of dismissing LLuser claims? Absolutly fkin nothing.

What about Cooper?

And musicmaker(no hard feelings to her doe im quite sorry that she is going through this) being on a wheelchair for a long time?

This doctor lies about the teenage patient and his nerve problem and about Musicmaker being OK, and he has told lies about Cooper and Aimhigh to other patients and they have posted them here. He breaks the patient/doctor confidentiality everywhere.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up