Poll

Should we ban people like LLuser1?

Yes
- 32 (51.6%)
No
- 30 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders  (Read 20876 times)

Tiny

Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders
« on: February 06, 2016, 05:43:00 AM »

While I agree that this forum must be open and honest, deliberately attacking forum members is not acceptable.

If you review LLuser1's posts, you will see that most of them are attacks on Dr. Monegal and his patients.

I am not against criticisms against doctors or anyone on this forum, but such criticisms must be done in a civilized manner. Also, serious allegations must be backed-up with concrete evidences. Simply stating one's so-called facts aren't valid.

People like LLuser1 aren't contributing in any way but instead they ruin the environment for everyone else. We should not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Deads

Re: Petition to ban LLuser1 and similar offenders
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 06:52:26 AM »

While I agree that this forum must be open and honest, deliberately attacking forum members is not acceptable.

If you review LLuser1's posts, you will see that most of them are attacks on Dr. Monegal and his patients.

I am not against criticisms against doctors or anyone on this forum, but such criticisms must be done in a civilized manner. Also, serious allegations must be backed-up with concrete evidences. Simply stating one's so-called facts aren't valid.

People like LLuser1 aren't contributing in any way but instead they ruin the environment for everyone else. We should not tolerate this kind of behavior.

I agree.

There'll be 1 vote to keep him... Guess who?

hanshi

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 07:51:49 AM »

If you don't like what he is posting then you have the right to ignore him. Censorship is wrong and people who demand it should better go elsewhere. Who are you to try to force censorship on this forum? What you are doing here is trolling behaviour and should not be tolerated.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

Tiny

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 08:20:07 AM »

...What you are doing here is trolling behaviour and should not be tolerated.

Haha. Sure.

Tiny

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »

...Censorship is wrong and people who demand it should better go elsewhere. Who are you to try to force censorship on this forum?

Lol. Then maybe we should petition to get rid of these rules too. Because, you know, censorship is wrong and this Muse guy should better go elsewhere. Maybe we should start defaming our fellow forum members too, 'cause free speech right?

The following lists some of the most common rules violations. Please familiarize yourself with them and avoid the kind of behavior described. The rules may be updated periodically when necessary

Extreme or persistent breaking of the forum rules will result in an immediate ban or your account being on moderator review.

A ban can be a partial ban for a duration of time (days & weeks)  or a full permanent ban depending on the severity of violations.

Major Violations (will result in a warning or immediate ban depending on severity)

1)  Insulting/Name Calling/Hostility toward another member (ie. retard, piece of s**t, mentally ill).   This include instigating/provoking another member into hostility.

2) Insulting or threatening moderators/ the forum 

3) Threatening another member with violence or harm

4)  Inappropriate jokes  (ie.  racism, rape, sexism)

5) Excessive use of bad language

6) Shouting (i.e. ALL CAPS)

7) Repeated Harassment or Abuse of PM

Do not continue to send PM after a member replied that he/she does not wish to receive any PM communication from you. Threats or insults  via PM is an abuse which can be reported via the report button.

Minor Violations (will result in warning or moderator review if repeated)

8 )  Taking a thread off topic

Do not derail threads with posts that are not related to the topic of the discussion. Either find/create another more relevant thread or send a private message if you want to discuss something off topic with people contributing to the thread.

9) Getting into an heated argument with someone

Similar to taking a thread off topic, if you are getting into a heated argument with someone in a thread, start a private conversation with that person so you do not take the thread off topic.

10)  Hogging the Forum

Constantly replying to a thread (or multiple threads) by repeating the same points and not adding anything new to the discussion. This can be annoying to other members as they keep reading the thread only to find out nothing new is in the discussion   The threads may be locked if the discussion  is going in circles.

11)  No Image, offensive slangs or Links in signature

patientdad

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 10:15:37 AM »

Ban him.

Penguinn

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 11:53:52 AM »

I think he should be given a serious warning. If he starts talking trash about doctors without actual proof, he gets banned.

PatientZero

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 12:09:59 PM »

LLUser1 was wronged by the doctor somehow, but not everything he says is false, because Dr. Monegal does have complications just like any other doctor.

My problem with LLUser1 is not about his crusade to slander the doctor, but it's the way he goes about spewing details--it is toxic and repetitive, which got tiring real fast.

He doesn't deserve a ban, but I wish he would create his own thread and talk as much   as he wants in there. Instead, he invades unrelated topics and other peoples diaries, then somehow turns 50% of his posts into a battle of words against the doc.

All Monegal patients should do a lot of research, visit the guesthouse and reach out to patients for a better idea of what it's like in Barcelona. Thank you LLUser1, you've done your job, now stop being a dck.
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

mahlegs

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 12:40:16 PM »

My general sentiment is the same as PatientZero.  Every doctor Ive visited have had some complications one way or another, including Dr. M that most of us already know about.  Its unfair to single out just one doctor.  While its okay to have opinions and censorship is wrong, when virtually all of his posts are literally him repeating the same thing over and over, there is an ulterior motive that doesnt benefit this community. 

A full ban may not be necessary, but at least some warning to make him stop spamming the same thing until he has at least something more credible than trust me guys I knooow.  Full disclosure, Ive met Dr. M, been to the MIC, met some patients, all while knowing the drama that has been going on here the past couple of months; and Im strongly considering him along with Dr. Paley. 

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »

Banned? Unfair... One day when patients tell the truth you will understand why I am so angry.

I would like to post some proofs, but I don't know how. My sources don't want to be exposed.

Please do your research carefully before choosing your doctor. I was deceived.

Thanks to all people defending me.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 10:05:09 PM »

My general sentiment is the same as PatientZero.  Every doctor Ive visited have had some complications one way or another, including Dr. M that most of us already know about.  Its unfair to single out just one doctor.  While its okay to have opinions and censorship is wrong, when virtually all of his posts are literally him repeating the same thing over and over, there is an ulterior motive that doesnt benefit this community. 

A full ban may not be necessary, but at least some warning to make him stop spamming the same thing until he has at least something more credible than trust me guys I knooow.  Full disclosure, Ive met Dr. M, been to the MIC, met some patients, all while knowing the drama that has been going on here the past couple of months; and Im strongly considering him along with Dr. Paley.

Who are you? Are you one of the three patients in October? Whom did you meet? Don't give names. Descriptions are enough (American guy, young guy, girl...).
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 10:06:00 PM »

Funny that people who call to ban him, attack me because I want "censorship" of false doctors....
I learned some stuff during this time

PatientZero

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2016, 01:38:20 AM »

Who are you? Are you one of the three patients in October? Whom did you meet? Don't give names. Descriptions are enough (American guy, young guy, girl...).

American guy with hairy balls, green alien with baseball bat, the girl with two dongs.

You met those guys??
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Deads

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2016, 01:50:45 PM »

.. There's actually people that want to keep this guy around?

Harassment of patients
Hi-jacking threads
Repeats the same irrelevant and unsolicited rambling

... And you guys want to keep him because of what? Paranoia of censorship? We aren't censoring credible information here, it's just indecipherable rambling.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:31:02 PM by Deads »

Penguinn

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 04:36:12 PM »

.. There's actually people that want to keep this guy around?

Harassment of patients
Hi-jacking threads
Repeats the same irrelevant and unsolicited rambling

... And you guys want to keep him because of what? Paranoia of censorship? We aren't censoring credible information here, it's just indecipherable rambling.

In my opinion, he should get off with a serious warning. He wasn't exactly trolling, just rambling on and on- and that partly had to do with the fact that people kept biting the bait and debating with him.

Deads

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »

In my opinion, he should get off with a serious warning. He wasn't exactly trolling, just rambling on and on- and that partly had to do with the fact that people kept biting the bait and debating with him.

He's a spammer. He repeats the same spiel in every thread no matter the topic whether it's relevant or not. Of course people are going to get pissed. The mods constantly have to merge all the crap he causes into a thread of its own... Instead of calling it, 'Dr Monegal Diaries & Complications (Merged)' it should be named, 'LLuser1 drama (Merged)'. I'd call it passively trolling. He still causes as much drama as a troll does, he just does it without being excessively ill-natured. He's still obnoxious and obtuse.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 08:09:27 PM by Deads »

crusader1980

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 09:21:30 PM »

I voted no because I don't believe in banning, however I do agree that he must provide evidence for his allegations otherwise they are pointless and unnecessary.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 09:33:49 PM »

Which kind of evidence would you like me to post?

Deads

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 09:41:05 PM »

Which kind of evidence would you like me to post?

We aren't having this conversation with you AGAIN.. You always ask this same question and then in response, people want to know who these "complications" have happened to. You then spin crap about having sources who won't testify which creates a catch 22. This allows you to speak ill of Dr Mongeal without any credible information to back your claims. You aren't a patient, and these "sources" of yours are non existent on this forum, so they might as well be imaginary. So stop asking the same questions and playing dumb. We've seen your cherade and we're over it.

... Oh and before you start talking about Musicmaker, quit while you're ahead. She has disclosed her complications to everyone (which inevitably happen from time to time) and with Dr M's corrections she is on the road to recovery. It's not like she was left butchered as you try to insinuate to everyone. If she was unsatisfied with her treatment, she would have said so herself. She doesn't need you putting words in her mouth or speaking on her part.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 10:13:15 PM by Deads »

LLuser1

• Banned
BB MIC
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 01:47:24 AM »

Big Brother... In the show a group of people called "housemates" or "house guests" live together in a specially constructed large house isolated and cut off from the outside world. Contestants are continuously monitored by in-house television cameras as well as personal audio microphones during their entire stay.

People from Barcelona, Monegal mob, I am watching you... People from the forum, stay tuned.

TIBIKE200

Re: BB MIC
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2016, 01:55:29 AM »

what?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 02:04:06 AM »

It's a joke. I'm being funny. I wanted to say I will take care of those guys and expose the truth about Barelona.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2016, 02:14:55 AM »

It's a joke. I'm being funny. I wanted to say I will take care of those guys and expose the truth about Barelona.

I honestly believe that you should just post a thread with all the information. Write a long essay (I promise I will read it) with all the information you have, how you got it (without exposing anyone) etc...
  Do it and you will be taken more seriously

Penguinn

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 05:08:13 AM »

Stop being funny and edgy when people are pondering whether you're a troll or not. Provide evidence and don't exaggerate and tell stories.

glenn

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 08:34:41 AM »

LLuser1, please stop talking about me. In another thread you claimed to know my financial situation, revealed my LL medical problems, and disclosed my private travel plans.. and now you are here, "joking" about watching over people that are living at the MIC?

People think I stopped participating in the forums because of complications. But it's because of YOU. You twist half-truths and never own up to things you got wrong. The fact is that Dr. Monegal has encouraged me to write about my loose screw in my diary, but I don't feel safe writing my own feelings on this forum anymore out of fear of being hassled by you and stalked by you.

I originally wrote my diary as a way to anonymously document my LL journey. But now you are misconstruing that as consent to reveal my other private info. What I choose to reveal in my own diary is my business. And my conversations with people at the MIC are told in confidence to my peers. It's not your decision to play investigative reporter and infringe upon my private info and reveal on the internet more than what I am comfortable with.

(In fact, now that I think about it, I am going to PM the admins now to remove my diary. I am not comfortable with this situation at all.)

Please don't reply. Don't talk to me. Don't talk about me. Please respect my privacy and stop keeping tabs on me. I don't want to be associated with you in any way.

Goodbye.

yagen

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 09:11:02 AM »

LLuser1

• Banned
Re: DoingItForMe's Precice 2 Internal Femurs with Dr. Paley
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 11:26:14 PM »

Hey man... I would like to be a millionaire. Unfortunately, I am not. Your sources are wrong, as usual. Krp1 will have to look elsewhere.

My sources aren't wrong about you Music.
Music makes lots of money and she comes from a very rich family and she has a private swimming pool and a personal trainer and hairdresser and cleaning staff at home.
Cooper is a millionaire too, a self-made millionaire. He met Music's parents and talked about money.
All of them are very rich. Complications are solved with money. If they weren't rich they'd be screwed.

crimsontide

Re: Re: DoingItForMe's Precice 2 Internal Femurs with Dr. Paley
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 11:40:30 PM »

musicmaker is not a millionaire as far as I know

she's  complained to me many times about the price of physical therapy

millionaires  usually aren't concerned with  these small amounts

in Spain, as in most of Europe I assume, you get paid  full salary  for  up to 2 years when you're out of work

Nightwish

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 03:18:43 AM »

My sources aren't wrong about you Music.
Music makes lots of money and she comes from a very rich family and she has a private swimming pool and a personal trainer and hairdresser and cleaning staff at home.
Cooper is a millionaire too, a self-made millionaire. He met Music's parents and talked about money.
All of them are very rich. Complications are solved with money. If they weren't rich they'd be screwed.

If she is or isn't a millionaire you're absolutely bang out of order posting users possible private information on here. We gather, you have a problem with Dr Monegal and all you can do is cast cloak and dagger aspersions in vague posts alluding to all this insider information. We get it, we fully get your point of view because in every thread you manage to turn it into some sort of dig regarding Dr Monegal or his patients. As I've said before, if there is any sort of credibility behind your posts you've completely lost it because of all the crap you've spouted like the above post. You're turning this forum into an absolute chore to read, you've driven Dr Monegal off of the forum, there is at least one further diary that hasn't been updated because of your vendetta.

If I had a doctor who's crippled me, I'm certain I would tell the whole world. Funny that Dr Monegal's patients are all pretty much united in deriding what you post on here...
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

mahlegs

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 12:46:17 PM »

Its disturbing how people are allowed to post private information about others without their consent on this forum... While writing bad things about certain doctors without much evidence is just annoying but overall its ok all said and done , harassing and stalking patients that are in a very vulnerable state emotionally/physically is just plain sick.  It seems like there is a mole amongst Monegals patients that are sharing private info to LLuser, who is then sharing to this forum.  This is approaching illegal territory; not much can be done about LLuser, but Im sure patients must know who this spy is by now by such detailed private info, so I suggest you guys take legal action/start collecting evidence if you havent done so already. 

This is just so disgusting, but a good cautionary tale for future patients for all doctors(the fact that this is allowed means its not just a Monegal problem).  Im most likely doing my surgery with Dr. Paley this fall and was definitely going to do a detailed journey like doingitforme, programmedue, yellowspike, and others who inspired me to do internal femurs...but now that I know private information can be leaked without my consent, its prudent not to...and probably best to keep it to myself during recovery so some crazy nut wont reveal everything that I thought would be private conversations between LL bros. 

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 07:50:52 PM »

Being a millionaire is good. I haven't told anything bad. I have told the truth and I haven't used real names... There's nothing illegal here.

Some people have congratulated me in private. They say they're happy I've shared all this information.

By posting this I just wanted people to know they need to be millionaires like Cooper and Music if there are complications in their cases.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up