Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctor's list on this site.  (Read 5255 times)

TIBIKE200

Doctor's list on this site.
« on: February 07, 2016, 01:15:51 AM »

I truly believe that some doctors (after reading REAL patients experiences) should be removed from the list of doctors of this site... It's beyond insanity to propose such doctors to people which in the end will end up half or entirely crippled...  People coming into this forum should never learn of these doctors existence (and low and attracting prices) because they will end up destroying their lives while giving these doctors more money to fund their butcherhouses.
I learned some stuff during this time

PatientZero

Re: Doctor's list on this site.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 01:07:08 PM »

Bro, you trying to push some kind of censorship agenda on this forum??

We will not stand for it!! This is not OLDFORUM!!!
Real patient doing internal femur LL, not a pretender.

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 01:10:18 PM »

But that's life, people die because someone has to be politically correct.
Sounds cold but people should do their own research before such a big surgery. Censorship won't be as simple as "eliminate the bad doctors".

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 07:30:13 PM »

There is a big difference between cencorship (silencing people or opinions) and protection from harmful doctors... But hey... That's just my opinion

Penguinn

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 07:37:40 PM »

Yeah, but people disagree on who's harmful and how harmful they are. It's not all black and white. There's a notice above doctors that tells people to do their research(which may or may not be enough)

TIBIKE200

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 07:39:52 PM »

There is that doctor that crippeled Crimsontide's leg, there is Sarin, there is that egyptian doc that even in old forum they said that he threatened his patients to write good diaries about him... I am not talking about less known doctors or doctors that have mixed reviews... I am talking about those who are well known for being awful at LL

crimsontide

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »

tbike is correct about this...

I would have been better off if i had never heard of shah... its gonna take me a majory surgery, etc to get back to normal

shah is a prime example of who should not be here, and never be mentioned...

thats not censorship.... look at my thread, take a look at that scar.... drs like shah should be removed

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 09:51:15 PM »

These doctors should be removed. Their threads mislead people.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

JP

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 11:33:32 AM »

These doctors should be removed. Their threads mislead people.

Yeah a lot of these doctors give me the chills dude

JP

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2016, 11:39:05 AM »

I truly believe that some doctors (after reading REAL patients experiences) should be removed from the list of doctors of this site... It's beyond insanity to propose such doctors to people which in the end will end up half or entirely crippled...  People coming into this forum should never learn of these doctors existence (and low and attracting prices) because they will end up destroying their lives while giving these doctors more money to fund their butcherhouses.

Thank you :)

onemorefoot

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2016, 05:04:41 PM »

Not all expensive doctors are good, you know whom I am talking about. And yes, some doctors should be removed, but it has to be done carefully, after 2 cases of negligence
Budget will determine my future.

goldenegg

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 07:50:38 PM »

first off, I agree that there are some very bad doctors' info listed here, BUT I disagree that they should be removed. I think more information is always better than no information.

It's important for people to be able to read about horror stories or bad reviews about a doctor so they can be informed and make their own decision. if all the information about a bad doctor is gone, someone who doesn't know their history might be willing to take a "chance" on a bad doctor, since they didn't see anything bad said about them in the doctor's thread. if we couldn't learn from other people's mistakes, more people would continue getting crippled from the same dangerous doctors.

notimportant

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 12:10:18 AM »

Goldenegg is probably right. The problem is some people don't do their homework. Lazy people have greater chances of becoming a cripple. You reap what you sow.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)
Pages: [1]   Go Up