Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New guy in the forum  (Read 1156 times)

zorroguy

• Visitor
New guy in the forum
« on: February 19, 2016, 02:49:15 PM »

Hi everyone

My name is Mal and I am from Denmark. I was in Copenhagen and been living here for all my life.

I am 39 years old. I am healthy and athletic built. I have been working out for many years and do workout on a regular basis...and on my own regard actually quiet a good looking hunk...but my height is not helping me...

I am standing almost 5' 7 (169 cm) and I really want to add 8-10 cm to my height. I actually contacted Betz institute for initial consultation, but reading about it on the forum is making me reluctant for choosing that hospital.

Now I told my friend about my plan, and he has been trying to convince me not to go through it.
My main issue is dating women. I like women that are between 170-175 cm, has they are typically more slender.

I would like to get some knowledge and advice from people here. Both whether I should go for it...and take off 3-4 months off from work...

Adonis

• Visitor
Re: New guy in the forum
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 03:09:05 PM »

Hi everyone

My name is Mal and I am from Denmark. I was in Copenhagen and been living here for all my life.

I am 39 years old. I am healthy and athletic built. I have been working out for many years and do workout on a regular basis...and on my own regard actually quiet a good looking hunk...but my height is not helping me...

I am standing almost 5' 7 (169 cm) and I really want to add 8-10 cm to my height. I actually contacted Betz institute for initial consultation, but reading about it on the forum is making me reluctant for choosing that hospital.

Now I told my friend about my plan, and he has been trying to convince me not to go through it.
My main issue is dating women. I like women that are between 170-175 cm, has they are typically more slender.

I would like to get some knowledge and advice from people here. Both whether I should go for it...and take off 3-4 months off from work...

Hi Mal,

The first thing you should do is find out all you can about the different methods and doctors.

1. Read all the diaries on this forum and the old one, and make notes for yourself for further research. There is a lot of BS, caveat emptor.
2. Forget about all the non-related topics and personal opinions, stick to advice from doctors or people who have done LL and can argue their case. Again, it will take you some time to weed through the BS but after a while, you can smell it.
3. Look for medical research and case studies on Google to understand the process and terminology, it will help you build a clearer picture in your mind.

Next look at your body, mental attitude and circumstances to think about what could best work for you.
1. Do mock-ups.
2. Talk to doctors and close persons to find out what they think about it for you.

Next, spend some time just reflecting and reviewing your options before making and decisions.

Good luck!

-Adonis
Pages: [1]   Go Up