Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .9 ratio bad or ok for mechanics and aesthetics  (Read 1475 times)

blahblah

.9 ratio bad or ok for mechanics and aesthetics
« on: March 26, 2016, 11:01:01 PM »

What is you guys' opinion of a .9 tibia/femur ratio. After the Monegal shenanigans I have decided to just do 5cm on tibia and call it a day witha  good dr. current ratios are: 46.5/36.9 with the 5cm it would be 46.5/41.9 which is .9 exactly. Is that within normal range for nature? will it screw up the body's mechanics? and finally what about proportions, will it be noticeably disproportional?

TIBIKE200

Re: .9 ratio bad or ok for mechanics and aesthetics
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 11:03:53 PM »

What is you guys' opinion of a .9 tibia/femur ratio. After the Monegal shenanigans I have decided to just do 5cm on tibia and call it a day witha  good dr. current ratios are: 46.5/36.9 with the 5cm it would be 46.5/41.9 which is .9 exactly. Is that within normal range for nature? will it screw up the body's mechanics? and finally what about proportions, will it be noticeably disproportional?

How tall are you now? And post a pic of you
I learned some stuff during this time

blahblah

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 11:04:53 PM »

I posted pics before a bit back. I am 5'10 on the dot at midnight and 5'10 3/4 as soon as I get up in the morning.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 11:09:22 PM »

Your pics dont show up on the site so I cant tell.... Anyway, tibial lengthening is less noticeble than femoral lengthening... And yes, you can lengthen tibias
I learned some stuff during this time
Pages: [1]   Go Up