Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fighting against height discrimination  (Read 1866 times)

TnaTna

Fighting against height discrimination
« on: June 21, 2016, 06:06:52 AM »

Hey guys,

I really wonder why there is no strong organisation to defend people from short stature discrimination, when the associations to protect people from tall stature, obesity, age and sex discriminations are so powerful. Short men and short women should unite ! We are in a very special time, it is possible to make people change their mind about everything fair, to teach them not to care about height, and to see height as a random feature, like having blue eyes or dark hair. We don't live in the state of nature anymore.

YellowSpike

Re: Fighting against height discrimination
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »

No matter what, people are going to make fun of short men and women aren't going to be as attracted. Just the way most of us men will never, EVER be attracted to a fat woman (even though they can not only change, but are protected from an invisible "shield" in that tomatoes get thrown at people for open dissing fat women) - the same can be said for short men. Maybe there will be laws far into the future regarding discrimination in the workplace for short men...but we'll never be viewed as equals with our taller counterparts in terms of dating.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 08:01:58 PM »

How do you fight discrimination? They are all so inked unconscious ways, even in the minds of children. I've seen people from 5'5 discriminate against smaller people. I think it's just human nature, and at this point why not fight against discrimination against ugly? I think it is not disturbing the criteria demanded by women, which is more so that's all the lies of people desperately seeking to grow through the eyes of others. I speak of actors, athletes or models. All this mean that today people think that to be 5'9 is small.
Looking for Pili

wants2growtaller

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 03:41:15 AM »

There was an organization that tried to fight against height discrimination but it no longer exists. The only people that can truly fight heightism are short people. But it would take a lot of short people uniting to fight this type of organization. It can happen in the future.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

TruthBomber

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up