Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lecco Italy- Dr. Pili  (Read 22017 times)

Whereintheworld?

Re: Lecco Italy- Dr. Pili
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2017, 07:05:25 PM »

Zenithian

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2017, 02:20:17 PM »

Thank you for the great advice.
So you gained 6 cm in total, and went from about 5' 7" to 5' 9.5" I think?
please if you have any photos, (legs, before/after, frames, apartment, anything you feel comfortable sharing)  :)

exagerate

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »

Your diary is really inspiring!
Do you think your success is due to Pili's HEF method? It seems most people having LL with HEF get the best results.
Did you drink milk and yogurt just for consolidation or also during lengthening?

biggerdreams

« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2017, 04:58:44 AM »

What was the cost of the apartment in Lecco?

The Dreamer

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to this guy ?
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

myloginacct

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2018, 03:37:24 AM »

Hey everyone, I'm not usually a 'forum' type of guy but here I am, looking for both support and hopefully to help others if I can.

***Here's my sob story...
Being short, you're never allowed to be the man you really are. Aside from the opportunities we are denied in this world due to our height(I'm 5'7), there have been countless opportunities (women,jobs,etc.) that I chose to walk away from because I could not handle the thought of further embarrassment. As I've read through the forum here (and the old one), I see that we all know these experiences: the disappointed expression of a girl you were sharing eye contact with before as she walks past you and sees your height: comparing your height to every other person you walk by in the streets--taking outrageous paths to make certain you don't have to pass a tall guy: just a general feeling of worthlessness.

Dr. Pili by the way is a very kind, straight forward man. He and his assistant have gone out of their ways to arrange things for my stay here.
I think I'm just going to chalk this up as a bad day.

Didn't expect 5'7 to be that bad in the US. Well, depending on the area. But it's been a long time, and I hope everything has changed for the better for you now.

MoonWalk

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2018, 04:37:36 PM »

Damn he seemed to do fine, I wonder how is it going for him today :)
NightHeight : 171 (5.7.5)
Goal : 5cm External Tibia with Dr.Pili

Futura Free

• Visitor
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2018, 01:04:44 AM »

Hey man, how are you doing nowadays? It always worries me to see people just hop off their diaries near the home stretch. As someone who's considering LL with Dr. Pili, I'd love to know how you're doing now almost a year and a half getting your frames removed. Hope you're doing well and are happy with your new height :)

wants2growtaller

« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2018, 06:32:04 AM »

Are you serious you think 5'7 Is bad? its not at all. Its a great height. You are probably around very shallow people. But its not like five one etc. If you walk away from jobs ...its your fault. People who are way below 5'7 don't even get the opportunity in the first place.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up