Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do some doctors threaten or intimidate you if you write a diary?  (Read 5694 times)

Mtall

Do some doctors threaten or intimidate you if you write a diary?
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:38:29 PM »

1. We all know that when you're having an LL surgery with a particular doctor, you're going to pretty much be at that doc's mercy for 4-5 months at the least (2 months lengthening and about 2-3 months consolidation).

2. We all know that you're vulnerable as crap, because both your legs are broken and you're worried sick about what could go wrong

3. We all know that complications can happen to anyone, but often people find fault with something the doctor has done.

Now, how many of you have heard (over PM or on posts) that a doctor has threatened or intimidated a patient to stop writing a diary or give false/misleading information on a diary?

The reason I ask this question is that there are quite a few diaries over here which have suddenly stopped and nobody knows where the hell the patient went!  Months later even, there is no sign. Not one, but many doctors' patients have done this.

Also, if you had problems with one doctor and chose to go to another doctor in the middle of the LL process, would the other doctor take you?

Auron

Re: Do some doctors threaten or intimidate you if you write a diary?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »

I think that most doctors will be grateful if you write a diary about your surgery, thats one way of promoting the doctor.

Penguinn

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 05:04:13 PM »

I just know LLUser1 is gonna write a f*cking essay here.

Mtall

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 05:09:48 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I was expecting him to be the first to reply to this!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »

Also, if you had problems with one doctor and chose to go to another doctor in the middle of the LL process, would the other doctor take you?

It's not the problem if you have $$$.

Nightwish

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 05:22:55 PM »

That was my first reaction...
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm
Goal: 172cm
Facial Hair Growth: Pre puberty
Dance Move: The sprinkler

Auron

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 05:36:48 PM »

LOL xd

Peaceout

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 06:01:01 PM »

It's not the problem if you have $$$.
True.. ;)

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »

I will write a good essay with proofs because you are waiting for it and the topic deserves it. I have many examples from Cooper, Crimsontide, Krp1, Musicmaker and others' posts apart from what my sources told me. 
IF he has messed up your legs go to a different doctor. Most of them will accept you if you pay. Sure
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 07:52:24 PM »

And don t forget many patients that stop writing On their diaries because of people kidnapping and filling them with your talented trolling words like Bohemia, Kirp1, Glenn, Antonio and many others just for being my patients.

Give It a go But we all know here what You are going To say

Monegal blah blah blah

And regarding The topic of This thread I am happy that my patients can share their experience. It Is a relevant information for other users and for me as well. We can all learn from constructive thread. Attacking me, Betz or other doctors in a personal diary only shows obsessive behaviour and lack of respect towards The person who shares his own experience.

I like constructive comments, even from Lluser1@ at Unicorn's diary. Complication Is something neither patients nor doctors want To go throught. And that Is When we all need support, not someone telling us How bad You are or 'I told You' and blah blah blah
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 08:05:11 PM »

Monegal says he is not watching the forum but he always replies some minutes after my posts because he doesn't do anything but monitor the forum like vultures in Cooper's words. True! He is monitoring the forum and if he doesn't like what he sees he threatens and intimidates patients. Childish tantrums of a 15-year old. Some examples in some diaries: Krp1 complaining about Monegal not coming for his Xrays (read his diary) and Monegal posts, Crimsomtide complaining his leg (read his diary) and Monegal posts to intimidate... I have Best example is Cooper. Read his diary. Monegal intimidated him too. And Musicmaker... what has he done to her? Pure brainwashing. Stockholm syndrome.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Mtall

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2016, 08:05:27 PM »

I've kinda lost hope on getting an answer to my question, but it was entertaining to know how this snowballed  :P

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 08:08:37 PM »

FYI I was going to write about Monegal sure, but other doctors do the same. Sarin threatened some patients too. It's in the forums. Only talented people like Paley or Guichet don't care about the forums

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 08:51:02 PM »

Attacking me, Betz

With all due respect but Betz will always deserve hate on him for his great deals with Apo and encouraging people to do 10cm per segment.

I've kinda lost hope on getting an answer to my question, but it was entertaining to know how this snowballed  :P

Lemme put it this way, if the doctor is not afraid of anything(basically he does his job) he will have nothing against people sharing their experience.
Patients sometimes stop writing their diary because they are tired, want to focus on their lives and are sometimes just lazy. It depends on a person.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 09:05:31 PM »

Monegal and Betz are similar in some ways both being dishonest but Betz is more experienced.

The problem with Monegal is he wants people to share just good experiences.

He monitors the forum and if he doesn't like a post he intimidates the patient sometimes in public and sometimes in private. Ask Cooper.

He uses lies to justify himself (he said he couldn't take Krp1 rays because it was raining but it wasn't raining that day).

He blackmails people so that they write good things about him and promise them solutions if they don't publish their complications.

He intimidates all his vulnerable patients because he has a strong personality and make some develop Stockholm syndrome like MM. This is very sad.

Beware. He seems nice at the beginning, but he is Mr Hyde.

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 09:30:21 PM »

Nothing similar between betz and myself.

I don t want To talk about Cooper. Just want his best recovery. He Is a great guy and he deserves The best. The only think he told me last time we met Is 'If I have a bad outcome I will ruin your reputation' and that Is When You appear.

KirP1? Ask him How he Is doing. Or ask him To confirm what You just said. I migth not be The best organized guy But...do not talk in his name. Ask him To do It. Or Shall I ask him? I do not think he will participate here because of people like You.

Blackmail? I challenge You. Post any proof of This! Feel free To do It. You will not find a single patient of mine To Whom (according To your trolling words) i have sent any of The s*** You talk about.

And do not talk about me. Mr Hyde? You have never met me... Once You said You were here...Then You said This was an invention of yours. Why? Yo damage me? You have a weird obsession and people knows It. If You want To help people like You did with Unicorn go ahead. Guichet Is an outstanding surgeon (don t know Why You support him so much because You have never met him) and I am sure she will recover soon.

If You have a weird obsession or You want To damage me...better look into anold forum. You said I hace a mental disorder here in a public forum. Don t know what people would think about You.

By The way just got out OR at Clinica diagonal (where You said I am no longer working) and I am tired of all This Story. Did a Fitbone case... Oh Thanks for letting me know there was a mistake in The WITTENSTEIN webpage. Already fixed. You are so caring.
We are hosting here in Barcelona The annual Fitbone user meeting with other 40 surgeons from allover The world. I will perform a training surgery for The new surgeons. Maybe You would like To join and teach us How to do It. Hahaha be serious

You were banned for inappropiate behaviour, prívate message People and blackmailing patients. You kidnapped diaries. You insulted patients and doctors here....and Now You want To be more relevant than surgeons. Your advices have lack of Medical evidence and your attacks lack of proof. GO ahead with your cruisade If You want But I can t see your point no longer.

Give It a thougth.

Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

goldenegg

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 01:30:25 AM »

fwiw, here's what what Cooper said in his diary:

"Monegal Issues:
1)   Dishonest: He did not disclose all the information and lied on patient count and his experience. He emailed he performed 600 bone segments. Come to find out I was third tibia patient. One of his patient told me in Spain everyone lies. His manipulates deliberately and black mailed his patient to write good things about him and defend him as often as necessary. You cannot trust this doctor and his patient specially from Spain!!!

7)   Forum: He is using forum to fish new patient and anyone raised flag he tries to shut him off either by himself or through his patient. He gets mad to his patient if anyone writes bad thing and continuously monitor forum thread. He probably spends more time in forum than any of us out here.

8)   His Patients: most of his patients are good people by heart. We all come from same height neurosis industry and wanting to get taller. I feel forum is fraternity to support each other. This doctor is exploiting forum to his advantage. We need to stop him. I am still in contact with few of them. They need him to fix the issue, correct whatever complication and have to oblige whatever he asks them to write."

KrP1

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 04:45:18 AM »

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 09:05:31 PM »
ReplyReplyQuote

Monegal and Betz are similar in some ways both being dishonest but Betz is more experienced.

The problem with Monegal is he wants people to share just good experiences.

He monitors the forum and if he doesn't like a post he intimidates the patient sometimes in public and sometimes in private. Ask Cooper.

He uses lies to justify himself (he said he couldn't take Krp1 rays because it was raining but it wasn't raining that day).

He blackmails people so that they write good things about him and promise them solutions if they don't publish their complications.

He intimidates all his vulnerable patients because he has a strong personality and make some develop Stockholm syndrome like MM. This is very sad.

Beware. He seems nice at the beginning, but he is Mr Hyde.

Hi. Monegal is not the best organized Guy but for what i have seen he Cares about his patients. When i was there He went to the mics sometimes to see how we were doing and i dont really think that most doctors expend their free time going to the patients hotel to carry them to do xrays. So by the end that is an extra. finally if you want you could always take an adapted taxy to the hospital where he works to do the xrays .

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 11:08:30 PM »

Nothing similar between betz and myself.

I don t want To talk about Cooper. Just want his best recovery. He Is a great guy and he deserves The best. The only think he told me last time we met Is 'If I have a bad outcome I will ruin your reputation' and that Is When You appear.

KirP1? Ask him How he Is doing. Or ask him To confirm what You just said. I migth not be The best organized guy But...do not talk in his name. Ask him To do It. Or Shall I ask him? I do not think he will participate here because of people like You.

Blackmail? I challenge You. Post any proof of This! Feel free To do It. You will not find a single patient of mine To Whom (according To your trolling words) i have sent any of The s*** You talk about.

And do not talk about me. Mr Hyde? You have never met me... Once You said You were here...Then You said This was an invention of yours. Why? Yo damage me? You have a weird obsession and people knows It. If You want To help people like You did with Unicorn go ahead. Guichet Is an outstanding surgeon (don t know Why You support him so much because You have never met him) and I am sure she will recover soon.

If You have a weird obsession or You want To damage me...better look into anold forum. You said I hace a mental disorder here in a public forum. Don t know what people would think about You.

By The way just got out OR at Clinica diagonal (where You said I am no longer working) and I am tired of all This Story. Did a Fitbone case... Oh Thanks for letting me know there was a mistake in The WITTENSTEIN webpage. Already fixed. You are so caring.
We are hosting here in Barcelona The annual Fitbone user meeting with other 40 surgeons from allover The world. I will perform a training surgery for The new surgeons. Maybe You would like To join and teach us How to do It. Hahaha be serious

You were banned for inappropiate behaviour, prívate message People and blackmailing patients. You kidnapped diaries. You insulted patients and doctors here....and Now You want To be more relevant than surgeons. Your advices have lack of Medical evidence and your attacks lack of proof. GO ahead with your cruisade If You want But I can t see your point no longer.

Give It a thougth.

You're loosing your frame. What a childish tantrum. Everybody here knows me but they know you too.

ub40

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 05:47:35 PM »

fwiw, here's what what Cooper said in his diary:

"Monegal Issues:
1)   Dishonest: He did not disclose all the information and lied on patient count and his experience. He emailed he performed 600 bone segments. Come to find out I was third tibia patient. One of his patient told me in Spain everyone lies. His manipulates deliberately and black mailed his patient to write good things about him and defend him as often as necessary. You cannot trust this doctor and his patient specially from Spain!!!

7)   Forum: He is using forum to fish new patient and anyone raised flag he tries to shut him off either by himself or through his patient. He gets mad to his patient if anyone writes bad thing and continuously monitor forum thread. He probably spends more time in forum than any of us out here.

8)   His Patients: most of his patients are good people by heart. We all come from same height neurosis industry and wanting to get taller. I feel forum is fraternity to support each other. This doctor is exploiting forum to his advantage. We need to stop him. I am still in contact with few of them. They need him to fix the issue, correct whatever complication and have to oblige whatever he asks them to write."

I read cooper's diary. It seems like he had complications but didn't give the doctor an opportunity to correct the issue. That seems pretty unfair. Complications and misalignments happen. Muscle resistance is different with everyone
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Auron

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 06:28:29 PM »

I read cooper's diary. It seems like he had complications but didn't give the doctor an opportunity to correct the issue. That seems pretty unfair. Complications and misalignments happen. Muscle resistance is different with everyone
I read cooper's diary as well and had the same conclusion as you.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »

Cooper was intelligent. Musicmaker gave him the opportunity to correct the problems he had caused. Not one opportunity, many opportunities. 2 years and 10 surgeries later she's still wheelchairbounded, full of scars and she can't walk. Draw your own conclusions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up