Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did a mockup. 8CM Femur and 6CM tibia. Is this realistic? Seems too good.  (Read 12246 times)

BiggestProblem

Re: Did a mockup. 8CM Femur and 6CM tibia. Is this realistic? Seems too good.
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2016, 02:06:11 PM »

Trust me 178 is more than enough, don't listen to this garbage average height. Sweden's average is not 181 at all, they're tall ok but 181 is not the average. people always lie when it comes to height
Age 25-34 is 181.3 and that's from measurement not from people just reporting it themselves. Trust me. My school class is like 25 people and atleast 5-6 of the guys are over 190. Only 2 below 170 (me and one other).
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

The Kaiser

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2016, 03:18:25 PM »

Age 25-34 is 181.3 and that's from measurement not from people just reporting it themselves. Trust me. My school class is like 25 people and atleast 5-6 of the guys are over 190. Only 2 below 170 (me and one other).

but the majority maybe around 178? the only thing the average is 181 is because the really tall one 195 cm push the percentage up. but the most are 177-179 range

onemorefoot

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2016, 07:17:14 PM »

No, Kaiser, this is the horrible reallity.
Budget will determine my future.

Alu

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2016, 07:24:03 PM »

Who gives a crap. As long as you're not below 170 CM (worldwide) and significant'y taller then the average girl, I really don't see what all the crying is about average. Being just 1 or 2 inches below it isn't going to make your entire life crap. You guys are so easy to discount the fact that there are just as many tall people (those above average) as there are short people (below or significantly below average). And they live their lives just fine; you don't see a tidal wave of short men (and I mean short) in this forum... in fact you see more people just barely below average then short... wonder what that says about you guys...

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2016, 08:30:49 PM »

Who gives a crap. As long as you're not below 170 CM (worldwide) and significant'y taller then the average girl, I really don't see what all the crying is about average. Being just 1 or 2 inches below it isn't going to make your entire life crap. You guys are so easy to discount the fact that there are just as many tall people (those above average) as there are short people (below or significantly below average). And they live their lives just fine; you don't see a tidal wave of short men (and I mean short) in this forum... in fact you see more people just barely below average then short... wonder what that says about you guys...

And it's not only here, on r/short majority of people whinning are between 5'8-5'10. Just damn..

Alu

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2016, 10:55:50 PM »

And it's not only here, on r/short majority of people whinning are between 5'8-5'10. Just damn..

Really?... like really really?

I haven't been in r/short in ages since it's much more toxic than here. But, if that's the case wow lol. At this point I'm not at all phased by the comments there then.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2016, 11:37:16 PM »

I am 166. If I was 5cm below average I wouldn't care. I'm 15cm below average. I am the average woman height (25-34 its actually 168cm for women). I just pointed it out since being that much shorter than average makes it more important to me. Only 5% are shorter than me, they are not happy here in Sweden.

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2016, 11:40:38 PM »

I am 166. If I was 5cm below average I wouldn't care. I'm 15cm below average. I am the average woman height (25-34 its actually 168cm for women). I just pointed it out since being that much shorter than average makes it more important to me. Only 5% are shorter than me, they are not happy here in Sweden.

I think Alu ment that it doesn't really matter if average height is 5'10 or 6' as long as you are not really short.

Auron

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2016, 12:54:02 AM »

I think Alu ment that it doesn't really matter if average height is 5'10 or 6' as long as you are not really short.
Yeah, but I think we only feel short because we compare ourselves to other men. If the average men height was 5ยด5 we wouldn't even feel short.

The Kaiser

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2016, 02:45:52 AM »

ok is that mean if you find a 152 cm woman she will decline you because you're bellow average?

BiggestProblem

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2016, 12:37:21 PM »

Yes. Even if she can choose between 165 and 180 she will choose 180.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2016, 12:44:00 PM »

God, i already explained that kind of statements.

First of all, not every would choose the taller one and second human attraction is a bit more complicated than just pure looking at height.
Example: Why one girl from my old class had crush on me(I was 5'5 back then and she was solid 5'7) than my best buddy which was around 6 foot?

BiggestProblem

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »

There are exceptions for everything. I just responded to Kaiser's comment.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2016, 12:55:51 PM »

It's because you compare social worse to better.

It's like going to some Male audience and ask them "Which women would you choose? One with A-Cup or D-cup?"
Ofc they will choose bigger tits but you need to know that attraction is way more than just 1 trait.

That's my few cents, i just hate that kind of comparison:

I get that you obviously will have harder time but is it impossible? nah.

TrueSpartan

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »

A lot of people come on here planning 2 segments. Seriously guys plan one step at a time. This isn't a game or a walk in the park. Only plan for your first segment.  When your done your first segment see if that is enough for you or your height phobia is cured.if not,  Then go to the second part.

Doing both segments takes extreme dedication and 99.9 percent  of you including me don't have that. And why would you make yourself think one operation is not enough from the start....

BiggestProblem

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2016, 01:11:41 PM »

It's because you compare social worse to better.

It's like going to some Male audience and ask them "Which women would you choose? One with A-Cup or D-cup?"
Ofc they will choose bigger tits but you need to know that attraction is way more than just 1 trait.

That's my few cents, i just hate that kind of comparison:
I get that you obviously will have harder time but is it impossible? nah.
Yeah it's not impossible but it's essentially fat vs muscular, but worse.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up