Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tibia and Femur 5cm Mock ups  (Read 3451 times)

wasabix

• Visitor
Tibia and Femur 5cm Mock ups
« on: October 06, 2016, 02:53:48 PM »

Hey guys,

Just wondering what're your guys thoughts on my proportions. I've tried to do it the way that was shown to me with this tutorial: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=89.0
Given kindly by yourspaceboyfriend so.. yeah. The bright yellow line is the inches that I've tried to follow on the ruler I'm holding. I know that it may not entirely be accurate but I am far too lazy to take another picture.

My current height is 161/162. My wingspan is 165. The original is well an original photo of my proportions. The middle is my Tibia increased by 5cm, and the very right photo is my femur increase by 5cm.
And I am considering a tibia external surgery sometime in a few years (5cm) and hopefully when and if I do have enough money maybe a femur surgery for about 5cm again so I can reach 5'7 and even though that may still be short, it's definitely more of an improvement from 161cm.

Please bare in mind that I am a FTM trans man, meaning I am physically a girl but I would like to transition into a guy so any advice about my proportions being seen as a guy would be helpful as I know being 5'3 I am at the very lowest of the mens height chart which is why I am very insecure about transitioning right now.

Thanks for any advice or help anyone gives.

Here are the pictures:
http://imgur.com/1YZzPEO

Penguinn

Re: Tibia and Femur 5cm Mock ups
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 03:02:44 PM »

5cms on either segment will not damage your proportions if they're in the normal range. Looks good.

wasabix

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »

5cms on either segment will not damage your proportions if they're in the normal range. Looks good.

Thanks Penguinn, Good luck for your surgery with Parihar I haven't had the time to read your diary yet cos college work but I hope to get my tibs done by him too :)
Hope it all goes well for you!!

Auron

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 03:12:21 PM »

It's really hard to give you an advice because, no matter what you say, I see a girl in the mock up and I instantly think: "femurs would look so much better". I'd say, in your situation, height should be the least of your concerns.

Anyways, here it goes: if you wanna stay as a female, definitely go for femurs. If you want to have a male body, there is alot you have change and after those changes either segment may look better.

wasabix

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 03:24:28 PM »

It's really hard to give you an advice because, no matter what you say, I see a girl in the mock up and I instantly think: "femurs would look so much better". I'd say, in your situation, height should be the least of your concerns.

Anyways, here it goes: if you wanna stay as a female, definitely go for femurs. If you want to have a male body, there is alot you have change and after those changes either segment may look better.

Haha I know, I haven't started any Testosterone for my tranistion yet cos I wanna take it slowly and make sure I'm ready for this sort of change. I think it's just having to deal with the fact I have to learn to love an entirely new body and I don't think I got that in me.
Thanks for the advice, I am really looking into doing both of them tbh.
How about you? Any doctors you're looking into?

Auron

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 03:34:43 PM »

Haha I know, I haven't started any Testosterone for my tranistion yet cos I wanna take it slowly and make sure I'm ready for this sort of change. I think it's just having to deal with the fact I have to learn to love an entirely new body and I don't think I got that in me.
Thanks for the advice, I am really looking into doing both of them tbh.
How about you? Any doctors you're looking into?
Tbh, I think your body is too female'ish to change it into a male body. Many girls would love to have a body like yours. So yeah, take your time and make sure you choose the right path.

I do have a few doctors in mind for different reasons but I'll let you know who they are by PM since its a different matter.

wasabix

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 03:44:39 PM »

Tbh, I think your body is too female'ish to change it into a male body. Many girls would love to have a body like yours. So yeah, take your time and make sure you choose the right path.

I do have a few doctors in mind for different reasons but I'll let you know who they are by PM since its a different matter.

Currently cos I won't start working out chest, shoulders and back until I know it's what I want and I'm on testosterone but once you're on it you basically hit puberty again but as a boy, your voice lowers, you get facial hair, the hairline receeds/grows into a square-ish more manly hairline, your shoulders get a little broader and the fat redistributes like it would do in a male body and not stay in the hips/breasts. Hands usually get a little wider cos of the muscle around it grows thicker like it does in males, the cartilage in the feet MAY grow bigger it depends on the person but the only thing that doesn't happen is actual growth of the bones into a male or growing a real penis sadly.
And yeah I know. I'd say I'm quite attractive as a girl I can see that but it doesn't feel like me. Just feels like a real life doll I've gotten to play around with the timebeing.

Auron

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 04:04:21 PM »

Currently cos I won't start working out chest, shoulders and back until I know it's what I want and I'm on testosterone but once you're on it you basically hit puberty again but as a boy, your voice lowers, you get facial hair, the hairline receeds/grows into a square-ish more manly hairline, your shoulders get a little broader and the fat redistributes like it would do in a male body and not stay in the hips/breasts. Hands usually get a little wider cos of the muscle around it grows thicker like it does in males, the cartilage in the feet MAY grow bigger it depends on the person but the only thing that doesn't happen is actual growth of the bones into a male or growing a real penis sadly.
And yeah I know. I'd say I'm quite attractive as a girl I can see that but it doesn't feel like me. Just feels like a real life doll I've gotten to play around with the timebeing.

Well, you have a long road ahead  :)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 04:25:38 PM »

You need to step back more from the mirror because now it gives false proportions image(your legs look shorter then they are in real life).

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »

Femur will be perfect for you. i see your height is fantastic but its your choice, what makes you happy is the key. transitioning to other gender is completely rare in my country 0.001% so if you wanna talk about the reason its will be nice. Many girls want to be like you, stay safe and make the right decision about the surgery. good luck  ;)

Bigpoppapump

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 06:51:48 PM »

I would question if you should do this full stop. You are the perfect size for a female and your life will be intimately easier staying that way. At 171 for a guy you will still be short in pretty much every country on earth. The average height for guys nowadays is closer to 6' in western countries, by 'transitioning' into a man youd basically be transitioning from a female who has a potentially pretty good deal looks and size wise into a 'male' that will not have a good deal looks wise and height wise and if you go out there as a guy you will quickly find out what guys of 5-7 have to put up with, it will not be pleasant. Your frame is simply too small to support any large muscles so you will always be of slim build. Then putting yourself through two very tough surgerys to reach just over 5-7 is going to be extremely tough going a lot tougher than undergoing 'gender reassignment' which in truth is technically impossible as your chromosones are and always will be female no surgery can alter that.

Id think seeing a trained mental health professional will do you some good and be a lot easier in the long run. I dont mean to sound insensitive here just dont want you to go through with something you will possibly regret extremely.

If i had a choice before i was born as a petite attractive female vs a short not so attractive guy id pick the former as its common sense your life will be far far easier you will suffer way less discrimination through your life whereas the latter you will suffer a hell of a lot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up