Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: News from guesthouse (Barcelona)  (Read 16816 times)

LLuser1

• Banned
News from guesthouse (Barcelona)
« on: October 12, 2016, 07:34:27 PM »

I finally got some fresh news from Barcelona guesthouse. Musicmaker was absent for a while because she was at hospital for new complication and another patient had a femur fracture and DIED. I don't know more details.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: News from guesthouse (Barcelona)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:44:52 PM »

Here we go again.

Some source please?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 07:46:42 PM »

People from guesthouse told one patient.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

onemorefoot

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »

Died???? How, how??? Oh my good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 07:50:45 PM »

People from guesthouse told one patient.

Rumours are rumours, we need some kind of confirmation.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 07:51:17 PM »

Dont know about the death, but if the news about MM are true, than she is a real nutcase for still being with that doc. But like, a really really bad case of nutcase
I learned some stuff during this time

onemorefoot

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 07:57:50 PM »

And now MM is without complications???

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 07:59:19 PM »

Dont know about the death, but if the news about MM are true, than she is a real nutcase for still being with that doc. But like, a really really bad case of nutcase

Thought exactly the same.

I kinda find it weird since Monegal said few days ago that musicmaker has only PT sessions now and no further surgery is planned.

If it's true then... damn.

LLCaptain

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 08:07:59 PM »

Man, this LLUser1 guy is so dumb. The person that died is not even a patient, the only thing they have in common is that the guy lives in Barcelona. This is like if someone random died of a gunshot wound in Florida, and he creates a new topic: "Patient dies at the Paley Institute"

LLUser1 gets bits and pieces of information in Spanish and he uses google translate to spin his tales and spits out garbage in these threads.

Probably the most negative and creepiest person on this forum. Hate this guy.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 08:12:15 PM »

How do you know that? That person from guesthouse told my friend a patient died from femur fracture and Musicmaker was in hospital for many days because she had a very bad complication

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 08:14:50 PM »

The guest House is not only for LL patients. A lot of people with disabilities live there.

onemorefoot

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 08:18:22 PM »

Does Monegal know who that patients are telling your friend this kind of information?

ub40

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 08:19:49 PM »

It could have been due to an accident, not surgery related at all. You really shouldn't spread half truths
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

KrP1

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 08:21:47 PM »

How do you know that? That person from guesthouse told my friend a patient died from femur fracture and Musicmaker was in hospital for many days because she had a very bad complication

Well . I think i know Who told you that. But let me say that you need to get better sources of information. For what i know (and i know more than you) the person Who died is not a patient of Dr Monegal.

onemorefoot

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 08:23:39 PM »

But what about MM??

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 08:31:27 PM »

I don't know. They just told me one patient in the guesthouse died after femur fracture.
What about Musicmaker?

LLCaptain

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 08:32:56 PM »

Dudes, MM is fine she's sipping coffee somewhere maybe playing Grand Theft Auto V on her Xbox.

Let me ask you guys: why do we tolerate this kind of behavior? This guy literally divulges private medical information about ANOTHER patient with whom he has no relationship. He does not have permission to do so, and she even asked him to stop speaking on her behalf.

Ban this  .

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 10:09:01 PM »

That s absolutely disgusting.

Lluser: your sources...at The guesthouse there are 40 Rooms obviously not all LL patients. Most are disabled and elder People. I was aware an elder resident felt from his chair. Nice try not a patient of mine. I will inform managment of The guesthouse to let them know You are using The death of a person To defamate and cause negative impact On me. Maybe They will contact The family To inform This info Came out and was in The net. You went way too far This time.
MM was out for work which by The way You said she had lost 😂😂 and as LLcaptain says..too much coffee Is not healthy.

Mr Sarcastic: what kind of person would use amputated People vĂ­deos To made Fun?

You can say whatever about me and other doctors. That s How This place turned into something which Is not even close To what It used To be.
I am no longer participating in here.
Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 10:20:00 PM »

. I will inform managment of The guesthouse to let them know You are using The death of a person To defamate and cause negative impact On me. Maybe They will contact The family To inform This info Came out and was in The net. You went way too far This time.

And what they are gonna do? Capslock him to death?

Like seriously.

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 10:58:24 PM »

I am no longer participating in here.

No! Please please please please please don't leave...

The invaluable service that you provide with all your knowledge and skill simply can't be found anywhere else on the planet. What do you expect everyone here to do?

Actually question the motive and lack of skill in people like yourself, Dr. Sarin, Dr. Sringari, Dr. Betz, & Dr. Mahboubian...

C'mon that's just crazy talk. Everyone knows they are the world's best. If anyone doesn't have surgery with those doctors then they are risking leading a completely normal life after lengthening , and what person in their right mind would want those kind of results?
Mod Note: User Permanently Banned for making fun of amputated/handicap people.  Sarcastic/Trolling posting style not welcomed.

Auron

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 11:09:44 PM »

No! Please please please please please don't leave...

The invaluable service that you provide with all your knowledge and skill simply can't be found anywhere else on the planet. What do you expect everyone here to do?

Actually question the motive and lack of skill in people like yourself, Dr. Sarin, Dr. Sringari, Dr. Betz, & Dr. Mahboubian...

C'mon that's just crazy talk. Everyone knows they are the world's best. If anyone doesn't have surgery with those doctors then they are risking leading a completely normal life after lengthening , and what person in their right mind would want those kind of results?

Don't you have any friends irl that enjoy your jokes? Oh wait...

ub40

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 07:08:51 AM »

LLuser, you're a terrible human being,

Same as well as the new troll with his 8 comments, posting videos of physically handicapped people

Antonio

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 09:00:08 AM »

This form of gratuitous humour has no place on a forum such as this; it benefits absolutely no one

Mtall

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »

Relax guys. He wasn't making fun of them. He was just stating a point.

The Kaiser

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 09:07:06 AM »

Relax guys. He wasn't making fun of them. He was just stating a point.

am sure Dr Monegal laughed a bit when he saw that post

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 09:23:22 AM »

What a "useful" thread this is. Not.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

jbc

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 07:07:15 PM »

Food for thought. In the US, this type of conjecture is prosecuted in civil court as defamation of character, etc. There is plenty of precedent out there and forum owners can be held liable - this has absolutely happened on other public boards.

Something for the mods and forum owners to think about.

Also - I believe LLUser1 and Mr. Sarcastic are one and the same person, and the videos are f*cking disgusting. On the scale of "this is low", it's subterranean. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »

I have nothing to do with Mr Sarcastic. Mods can check IP. You say I'm Cooper or Mr Sarcastic or whatever and not true.

Mr Sarcastic is harsh even for me. What he does is not good. I just want to give news and information about salesmen and unethical doctors but I don't want to make fun of anybody so cruelly.

I have never done anything illegal. I have just shared information without giving names. I have never posted false information to create a bad image of a person. If there was any misunderstanding in my interpretation of the information I corrected myself. I can't be prosecuted in a foreign country. I can't be prosecuted in the USA. Tell me why I should be prosecuted if I didn't insult anybody and never revealed personal info using real names. My only purpose was to bring awareness about some unethical practices and individuals I was aware of. I can be annoying. Don't read my posts if you don't like them. But I haven't done anything illegal.

This time my source just told me a patient from the guesthouse broke his femur and died and it seems it's true. I didn't pull it out of my ass. Not a Monegal patient? I couldn't know that. I said I had no many details. My source also told me Musicmaker went to hospital because she had a very bad complication and there is no doubt about this although some people are trying to protect her and the doctor.

Don't read my posts if you don't like them but let other people learn from me about this surgery and doctors who exploit other people's insecurities to make personal profit.

jbc

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 08:03:33 PM »

You can absolutely be held liable in the US, if someone decides to sue. I don't know the laws of foreign countries well enough to know how that would work for foreign countries.

Whatever this thing is with you and Dr. Monegal, it's obviously deeply personal to you as you've gone above and beyond to the point where it's a religious war on your part. Get help.

ub40

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 08:11:37 PM »

I have nothing to do with Mr Sarcastic. Mods can check IP. You say I'm Cooper or Mr Sarcastic or whatever and not true.

Mr Sarcastic is harsh even for me. What he does is not good. I just want to give news and information about salesmen and unethical doctors but I don't want to make fun of anybody so cruelly.

I have never done anything illegal. I have just shared information without giving names. I have never posted false information to create a bad image of a person. If there was any misunderstanding in my interpretation of the information I corrected myself. I can't be prosecuted in a foreign country. I can't be prosecuted in the USA. Tell me why I should be prosecuted if I didn't insult anybody and never revealed personal info using real names. My only purpose was to bring awareness about some unethical practices and individuals I was aware of. I can be annoying. Don't read my posts if you don't like them. But I haven't done anything illegal.

This time my source just told me a patient from the guesthouse broke his femur and died and it seems it's true. I didn't pull it out of my ass. Not a Monegal patient? I couldn't know that. I said I had no many details. My source also told me Musicmaker went to hospital because she had a very bad complication and there is no doubt about this although some people are trying to protect her and the doctor.

Don't read my posts if you don't like them but let other people learn from me about this surgery and doctors who exploit other people's insecurities to make personal profit.

You're ruining the forum with your trolling and you can't make one post without mentioning musikmaker. You're a straight up stalker and are helping no one

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2016, 08:13:45 PM »

You can absolutely be held liable in the US, if someone decides to sue. I don't know the laws of foreign countries well enough to know how that would work for foreign countries.

For mentioning someone's death in the internet.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up