Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LIMB LENGTHENING WITH DR SARIN  (Read 14215 times)

GirlOnline

LIMB LENGTHENING WITH DR SARIN
« on: October 13, 2016, 12:48:29 AM »

Hello guys,( i am new here ) i am a girl from hyderabad india and here limb lengthening costs around 2lakh-inr but i always wanted ax experianced surgeon to do this, so i chose dr sarin, money doesnt matter anyway, but my budget is around 50,000$. which can be 25-30 lakh-inr

i am a 23 year old girl, 5 foot, so i am gonna go to him in just a week, people usually say they just wanna grow their femur through this surgery but i want to grow 5cm femur and 3 cm tibia, please help me what to do!
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: LIMB LENGTHENING WITH DR SARIN
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 12:50:59 AM »

Your goals are reasonable.

I would recommend Dr. Parihar though, great experienced doctor trained by Paley himself.

Morissette

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 01:21:34 AM »

Goodluck! You're in good hands every thing will go well

Diyas5

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 01:54:22 AM »

Good luck...!

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 02:40:06 AM »

Good luck, girl.
Budget will determine my future.

Morissette

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »

Ask to checkout the guest house there's two Indian girls here currently doing internal femurs

The Kaiser

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 08:36:08 AM »

Hello guys,( i am new here ) i am a girl from hyderabad india and here limb lengthening costs around 2lakh-inr but i always wanted ax experianced surgeon to do this, so i chose dr sarin, money doesnt matter anyway, but my budget is around 50,000$. which can be 25-30 lakh-inr

i am a 23 year old girl, 5 foot, so i am gonna go to him in just a week, people usually say they just wanna grow their femur through this surgery but i want to grow 5cm femur and 3 cm tibia, please help me what to do!

if money is not an issue i suggest you to go for Dr Paley, Guichet or Rozburgh

Mtall

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 09:00:40 AM »

If you have a budget of 50k, why the hell would you go to Sarin? He's one of the worst surgeons here. He's butchered people,  go see the posts regarding his patients.
Why do people still go to this doctor?
Go to Dr. Dhawan or Dr. Parihar.

Mtall

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 09:01:51 AM »

Also, I would recommend doing 4 + 4 instead of 5 + 3.

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 09:05:36 AM »

Also, I would recommend doing 4 + 4 instead of 5 + 3.

i really don't know whats the magic about this doctor?! its like all people see George Coloney is most attractive person in the world.

i think 5-3 is better when it come to times consuming, 4 on tibia itself takes up to 4-5 months

Morissette

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 09:59:45 AM »

Lol at everyone who bashes Sarin over a few diaries. He's been doing this since 1996 3 diaries is nothing. And from the diaries I've read of him the complications weren't even his fault.

GirlOnline

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 11:10:46 AM »

Umm, maybe hes a good doctor and anyway being trained by the worlds famous LL doctor doesnt mean that he'll be same like paley! dr sarin did one on my friend and hes happy now!
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

GirlOnline

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 11:12:17 AM »

Inshallah :)

GirlOnline

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 11:12:38 AM »

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 11:14:33 AM »

Umm, maybe hes a good doctor and anyway being trained by the worlds famous LL doctor doesnt mean that he'll be same like paley! dr sarin did one on my friend and hes happy now!

We have 2 diaries with him on this forum, very detailed ones. I recommend to check it anyway.

Besides, he wasn't only training but now he is recommended by Paley too, and Parihar now uses Precise 2 nails so that means something.

GirlOnline

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »

what do think is better? internal or external?

GirlOnline

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 11:17:25 AM »

nah, i cant leave india and when theres an experianced dr in my country, why would i go else where? when people come here to do LL with sarin!

GirlOnline

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 11:17:59 AM »

nope, i''ll do it with only DR SARIN!

GirlOnline

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 11:21:06 AM »

Thats what i want to say, when something is famous, there will be some negative reviews about it 100% no matter what!
infact theres no such dr in india who has done these many surgery for cosmetic reasons, ofcourse when a "GOOD NORMAL HEALTHY' person breaks his bone to get taller there will be some side effects of it!

GirlOnline

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 11:22:49 AM »

where did you do your LL?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 11:24:04 AM »

nope, i''ll do it with only DR SARIN!

uhm.... okay?

Parihar is from India, Mumbai.

what do think is better? internal or external?

Depends for which segment, but since you are a woman you probably would like to avoid scarring so i guess internals.

Thats what i want to say, when something is famous, there will be some negative reviews about it 100% no matter what!
infact theres no such dr in india who has done these many surgery for cosmetic reasons, ofcourse when a "GOOD NORMAL HEALTHY' person breaks his bone to get taller there will be some side effects of it!

It's not about complications occurring, it's about fixing them.

Morissette

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2016, 11:31:06 AM »

As a girl you should do internal there's less scarring more expensive tho. If you don't care about scarring you could go LON tibias but still internal for femurs

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2016, 01:29:36 PM »

I have an honest question for Morissette & GirlOnline?

Mod Note: User Permanently Banned for making fun of amputated/handicap people.  Sarcastic/Trolling posting style not welcomed.

Penguinn

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 03:32:58 PM »

I have an honest question for Morissette & GirlOnline?

Really nothing funny about calling people retarded in title sized text and posting "funny" GIFs of crippled people. There might be dumb as hell things said on this forum but please do stop the intentional sh*tposting.

To the OP you should definitely do femurs(internals) for lesser scars, lesser pain & more comfort, easier to lengthen if you have to pick one. Two segments will take a lot out of you- I suggest do femurs first and then see if you're willing to put yourself through everything again for just 1 inch on the tibias. I almost guarantee you won't. 2-3 inches for longer femurs will save you time, money and a lot of effort and long femurs look good on girls. And anyway, this is just my opinion but if you must stick to 2", 5'2 is fine for a girl in India.

Morissette

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 03:35:25 PM »

There's no point you can't argue with stupidity

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 04:10:16 PM »

There's no point you can't argue with stupidity

I could not agree with you more. Volunteering to have surgery by the butcher himself, Dr. Sarin, when you could be smart and have surgery with Dr. Parihar, puts you in the stupidity hall of fame!

Here is your medal....

Mod Note: User Permanently Banned for making fun of amputated/handicap people.  Sarcastic/Trolling posting style not welcomed.

goldenegg

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 05:24:46 PM »

Not sure why you're so set on sarin without even being open to researching the other options available to you with your budget. I'm glad for morissette that his experience has been good so far, but at the very least I think it's worth it to follow morissette's advice to check it out in person. also visit some other doctors too before you make a decision, since there have been some really concerning things raised about sarin. 

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2420.0
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=97.155

in the 2nd link someone asked paley about sarin and this was his response:
"I keep seeing disastrous results from Sarin. I have had to fix several of his cases. Costs more to fix the problems he creates than to do it correctly in the first place."

best of luck

The Kaiser

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2016, 05:52:34 PM »

Sarin is not that bad doctor, he's economic doctor with good experience, its one of two, either a good recovery or a very very nasty complication, such as x-leg at least.

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 06:16:05 PM »

Sarin is not that bad doctor, he's economic doctor with good experience

Chris

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2016, 06:29:17 PM »

Please stop posting gifs of handicapped people all the time.

I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

Mr. Sarcastic

• Visitor
  • Permanently Banned
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2016, 06:34:42 PM »

Please stop posting gifs of handicapped people all the time.

Why? I'm not making fun of them or their disability, I would never do that!

The gif's prove a much needed point in a very direct, unambiguous way. It's effective and forces people to think outside their comfort zone. That's a good thing...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up