Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disproportional upper body  (Read 4287 times)

GirlOnline

Disproportional upper body
« on: October 16, 2016, 02:39:54 PM »

Hello, i'm planning on doing both tibia and femur with dr sarin,
my question is, if the lower body looks long (my aim tibia-5 cm, femur-4cm)
wouldnt that look disproportional?
can anyone notice it?
ps how long will that takes with this much cms in two legs, dr said there must be a 3-4 weeks of gap for another operation!
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

The Kaiser

Re: Disproportional upper body
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 03:51:04 PM »

Hello, i'm planning on doing both tibia and femur with dr sarin,
my question is, if the lower body looks long (my aim tibia-5 cm, femur-4cm)
wouldnt that look disproportional?
can anyone notice it?
ps how long will that takes with this much cms in two legs, dr said there must be a 3-4 weeks of gap for another operation!

depend on your body, you can ask the doctor about this. My advice let femur 5 and tibia 4. Good luck

Hpc4637

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 06:20:38 PM »

I think we can't know excactly without images
Ps:wrong topic tho

BiggestProblem

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 07:21:27 PM »

1. Don't do external femur, tons of pain.
2. Don't go to the butcher Sarin.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

onemorefoot

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 07:23:46 PM »

If you are from India, go to Parihar, more expensive but you will be fine.
Budget will determine my future.

Morissette

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 07:41:18 PM »

Stfu about sarin he's a fine doctor the best? No but you're in good hands

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »

I personally wouldn't go to any doctor that needed to sell himself to old forum admin.

The Kaiser

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 07:49:26 PM »

I personally wouldn't go to any doctor that needed to sell himself to old forum admin.

everyone sell himself a way or other. am fine with doctor sells himself but he should be expert as hell

Morissette

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 07:53:22 PM »

Sell himself? If you're saying he paid sysop money he didn't he told him to f*ck off. If this forum determined doctors business Sarin would be out of business yet he's one of the most sought after LL surgeons you can find. Practice makes perfect applies in every aspect of life and he's had over 3000 operations worth of practice. Again best LL doctor available no but not a butcher whatever the hell that even means

The Kaiser

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 07:54:34 PM »

Sell himself? If you're saying he paid sysop money he didn't he told him to f*ck off. If this forum determined doctors business Sarin would be out of business yet he's one of the most sought after LL surgeons you can find. Practice makes perfect applies in every aspect of life and he's had over 3000 operations worth of practice. Again best LL doctor available no but not a butcher whatever the hell that even means

i didn't say Sarin sell himself, the guy above me did

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 08:09:55 PM »

everyone sell himself a way or other. am fine with doctor sells himself but he should be expert as hell

Yes because screw freedom of choice when Mr.Ilengthen22cmandlooklikeaspider came with his brilliant recommendation of going either Sarin, Sringari or Betz.

No, Sarin got a 10k loan from him. They all had a deal of Sarin being low budget choice for LL.
Besides it Sarin allowed people to do ridiculous amount of lengthening so ye, no thanks.

Morissette

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 08:58:05 PM »

Not going to him because he's not your preferred choice is totally fine that's your choice we have many doctors to pick from all I'm saying is calling him a butcher is very inaccurate. Sarin allows you to lengthen more if you body is responding well he would stop you if it wasn't going well tho

The Kaiser

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »

Yes because screw freedom of choice when Mr.Ilengthen22cmandlooklikeaspider came with his brilliant recommendation of going either Sarin, Sringari or Betz.

No, Sarin got a 10k loan from him. They all had a deal of Sarin being low budget choice for LL.
Besides it Sarin allowed people to do ridiculous amount of lengthening so ye, no thanks.

Guichet sometimes let his patient goes to 10 cm, and he's the top two doctors in the world, so what!!

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »

Guichet sometimes let his patient goes to 10 cm, and he's the top two doctors in the world, so what!!

If you don't care about your walking abilities sure go for it.

But i would like to run and walk normally without daily reminder of what i did in the past and don't even mention proportions afterwards....

The Kaiser

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »

If you don't care about your walking abilities sure go for it.

But i would like to run and walk normally without daily reminder of what i did in the past and don't even mention proportions afterwards....

i didn't say i will do 10, my goal is 7. if you do External you will need more time to recover

GirlOnline

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 01:43:29 PM »

wwwwooooooov, i''ll do femur 5 cm and tibia 4 with a gap of month and then contnue with physiotherapy, good idea?
stop being rude to eachother
Mod Note: Banned 60 days for Violating 2) Insulting the forum for no valid reasons. Please do not use the forum if you do not trust the forum for any reasons.

BiggestProblem

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »

wwwwooooooov, i''ll do femur 5 cm and tibia 4 with a gap of month and then contnue with physiotherapy, good idea?
stop being rude to eachother
How old are you? Don't be in such a hurry. If you wanna do 9cm just forget it and settle for 7-8 and do it internal femur no tibia required.
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up