Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Torso lengthen  (Read 8662 times)

Morissette

Torso lengthen
« on: October 19, 2016, 01:48:51 PM »

Anyone considering LL but worried about torso length/proportions here's an average for torso lengthens. There is a difference in measurements between sitting height and torso length so make sure you read carefully where to measure if you wish to try it http://www.ehow.com/how_8251478_tell-long-short-torso.html

I will keep looking to find one on sitting heights

TIBIKE200

Re: Torso lengthen
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:56:30 PM »

It doesnt include neck and head though... Although what I did find interesting in this article (if it's really serious) is that the difference between the 5'7 and 5'11 torsos are on average 2 inches only
I learned some stuff during this time

The Kaiser

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:57:45 PM »

Anyone considering LL but worried about torso length/proportions here's an average for torso lengthens. There is a difference in measurements between sitting height and torso length so make sure you read carefully where to measure if you wish to try it http://www.ehow.com/how_8251478_tell-long-short-torso.html

I will keep looking to find one on sitting heights

There is torso lengthening surgery, i hope you never ever think about it, very very risky and one of the most difficult surgeries by far. i heard rate of success is less than 20%

Morissette

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 02:01:37 PM »

The head and neck is part of your torso that's why I'm looking for a sitting height one to include that. I found the torso lengthen interesting though not as much of a difference as you'd think most height differences come from legs which is encouraging to LLers. I've heard of the torso lengthening one apperently they inject your spine with something? Either way my spine is fine the way it is haha

Morissette

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 02:12:08 PM »

This is an excellent link it has just about every body proportion for American male and female from 1st to 99th percentile you could ever imagine. Sitting height is on page 31 definitely worth looking at if proportions is something you concern yourself with.

http://www.theergonomicscenter.com/graphics/Workstation%20Design/Tables.pdf

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 10:09:17 PM »

It doesnt include neck and head though... Although what I did find interesting in this article (if it's really serious) is that the difference between the 5'7 and 5'11 torsos are on average 2 inches only

Why would that be surprising? Those two heights are 4 inches apart, and 2 inches is 50% of that. Since more than half of your height is in your legs, it's not a surprising number at all.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Auron

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2016, 12:03:58 AM »

Why would that be surprising? Those two heights are 4 inches apart, and 2 inches is 50% of that. Since more than half of your height is in your legs, it's not a surprising number at all.
I was thinking the same lol.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 01:03:42 AM »

It's interesting because in throws away the notion that lengthening 2-3 inches in your legs will make your sitting height too obviously short compared to standing height...

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »

If you lengthen 20 cms, like apo did, it will become noticeable.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Morissette

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2016, 02:23:56 PM »

If you lengthen 20 cms, like apo did, it will become noticeable.

Definitely but for the most part 5-10cm is enough to satisfy most which I think most people's torso/leg ratio could handle

Iamready

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2016, 02:40:30 PM »

I did 11.5cm and I think I am at the upper limit of human proportions.  I think a few more cm and I personally wouldn't like the look.

Morissette

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 02:55:41 PM »

It's quite possible if proportions is something that you notice but 11.5 cm is still pretty reasonable I'm assuming you did 2 segments as well which would definitely help even it out alot

Iamready

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2016, 02:59:53 PM »

I personally notice it from the side view, my ass is high.  I was going to do 13cm originally but I stopped due to flexibility restrictions + time and I am really grateful I did. I accidentally stopped at the perfect length but i'm putting my input here so that people think of this before going past what I did.

Morissette

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2016, 03:07:17 PM »

I think 10cm is a pretty good max point although some people could pull off 12cm. For I think the thing that would bother me the most is arm length compared to height idk why but that's always been a bother for me

Iamready

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 03:09:09 PM »

Yeah if you can't afford arm lengthening then I don't advise going past 8cm.

Morissette

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 03:11:38 PM »

So much lengthening you have to really want it if you're gunna put yourself through LL and AL

san123

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 04:15:41 AM »

Peaceout

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 06:03:16 AM »

It's interesting because in throws away the notion that lengthening 2-3 inches in your legs will make your sitting height too obviously short compared to standing height...
Come on man..really?Will you go for that?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 08:55:11 AM »

Come on man..really?Will you go for that?

If you think anyone in the world can spot someone height/sitting height difference when it's 5-7cm than you are really trying to be paranoid about proportions in order to convince yourself to not do this surgery

Peaceout

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 10:37:32 AM »

If you think anyone in the world can spot someone height/sitting height difference when it's 5-7cm than you are really trying to be paranoid about proportions in order to convince yourself to not do this surgery
lmao,what??? That post makes 0 sense,wtf?You are the one who says that 2-3 inches will make it too obvious and it will look bad,not me?
And what i was trying to imply is some people on this forum-if they decide to not to do this surgery-they are just starting to point out the negative ways of this surgery much more often.
Like,trying to convince other people to not do it.I dont know about other users but thats just what i see and feel.Right or wrong,that is just my observation.

TIBIKE200

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2016, 11:42:12 AM »

lmao,what??? That post makes 0 sense,wtf?You are the one who says that 2-3 inches will make it too obvious and it will look bad,not me?
And what i was trying to imply is some people on this forum-if they decide to not to do this surgery-they are just starting to point out the negative ways of this surgery much more often.
Like,trying to convince other people to not do it.I dont know about other users but thats just what i see and feel.Right or wrong,that is just my observation.

I think that maybe you read wrongly my original post then... I wrote that adding 5-7cm wont be obvious.. I could have wrote it badly since I am not a native english speaker though but I meant that 5-7cm wont make your torso/legs ratio look off.

Just re-read it. Nope it's pretty clear that I wrote that adding 5-7cm wont make any disporportion obvious

Peaceout

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »

I missunderstood then,mb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up