Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia) Clinicanomer1  (Read 38258 times)

Muse

Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia) Clinicanomer1
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:39:58 AM »

General Information about Limb Lengthening Surgery with Dr Bagirov of Clinicanomer1 , based in Moscow Russia.

Note: please refer to our disclaimer about The Doctors Directory http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=55.0

Pricing

6000-6500 Euro price for surgery and 5-6 days hospital stay.  Additional stay at the hospital is around 80 euros per day.

External Ilizarov Method  (Translated From Russian Text)

In our clinic we perform surgery to lengthen the legs on the basis of low-traumatic techniques using improved layouts Ilizarov fixator. The success of the operation and guarantee its security mainly depends on the quality of preoperative examination. Using computed tomography identifies all the dimensional characteristics of the legs: the length of each leg of each segment, their proportions down to the millimeter, and the state of the hip, knee and ankle joints. The operation is that, after installing the Ilizarov fixator shin, at different levels intersect tibia and fibula. Then with the help of external structures (sets), the patient themselves (with the help of simple devices) stretches shin bone at the intersection. In this growing callus fills widening gap cuts, lengthening bones.

The next day after surgery, the patient gets up and walks alone through "walkers." It is as follows: 5-6 days after start stretching of tissue bone (distraction) dosed by twisting the screws in the device in a certain rhythm and pace, calculated individually for each patient using a special computer program. Temp distraction (stretching) used for extending the legs is 0.5 - 1 mm per day and is a two-or four reception 1/4 turn nuts per day, respectively.

In the elongation zone formed regenerate bone, which increases the length of time during distraction. Later, after the extension period (distraction), it takes time to complete the process of ossification (ossification) of the newly formed regenerate.

Terms of use of external fixation devices depend on the extension of the lower extremities (the larger the value the longer the extension fixation apparatus), and in addition to the individual characteristics of the patient (sex, age, presence of chronic diseases) and the average of 6 to 12 months.

Very important in this process is itself an external fixator. There are different types and variations of an external fixator, which is carried out by means of lengthening, but almost all of them have a significant disadvantage large dimensions that cause discomfort when wearing limit the movement of the joints. We solved this problem by creating a compact, space-saving arrangement of the Ilizarov fixator clamps with rigid structure capable of withstanding all loads for limb lengthening and does not restrict movement in the adjacent joints and wearing. The entire period of the extension, a thorough inspection by a doctor using X-ray and computed tomography studies. After removal of structures (spokes and rods) are small marks on the skin, but over time they become lighter and almost indistinguishable.

Patient performed independently under the supervision of a physician periodic 1-2 times a month. The number of days required to achieve the chosen patient is calculated as follows: elongation (elongation at 3 cm distraction require 30 days - given rate of 1 mm per day, etc., sometimes stretched over time, the amount is from 0.5 to 1 mm).

Contact Info
Dr Bagirov (Moscow) Clinicanomer1
Website: http://www.clinicanomer1.ru/services/orthopedy/height-increase/
Email:  drbagirov.group@gmail.com
Phone: 8 (495) 641-06-06

paco

• Visitor
Re: Dr Bagirov (Moscow, Russia) Clinicanomer1
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »

very good information Dameon.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 09:44:13 AM »

do they do lon?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 10:42:16 AM »

good job Dameon  :)

You should add to the information that Dr. Bagirov does the surgery in Baku, Azerbadjan as well, although he is only present there for a short period every month.

Also there are two other email adresses one can use to reach this clinic:

Dr Bagirovs personal Email:

bagirov@hotbox.ru

Assistant Anna who arranges the meeting and consultation, as well as invitation letters for foreign patients etc, she is the easiest to reach, usually responds very fast:

mn_ryabova@clinicanomer1.ru

irada

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 05:26:07 PM »

Hello! I know  about this wonderful clinic number 1, the Doctor Bagirov, Fakhri Akifoviche- are the best doctors and professionals. Every month, they do huge amount of operations elongation, curvature correction and other operations to help live.

ChrisIsaak

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 12:12:07 PM »

What languages do the doctor speak besides Russian?

PrettyTall

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 10:53:15 PM »

He double the price :(

tx1111

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 10:58:02 PM »

Is this true? When did you ask and what is the exact price now?

PrettyTall

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 11:10:14 PM »

yes I asked a member he told me that the price now is 13000

tx1111

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »

Damn the original post says 6500 and that was in March. Was that post inaccurate or did it just go up?

GeTs

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 11:30:47 PM »

What ? Less than a month ago he told me 6500 $

GeTs

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 11:31:38 PM »

yes I asked a member he told me that the price now is 13000
maybe Barinov? Don't confuse Barinov with Bagirov, please check again

Wannabegiant

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 11:34:08 PM »

wow..this make me feel like i dodged a bullet since i had the surgery in march for 6450 euros..

I wonder if the price increase is due to a sudden increase of foreign patients..maybe because of this site spreading the info. If there is more demand the doctor probably realizes that he can increase the price. I think the price used to be 6000 dollars a few years ago so this isnt the first time he has done it.

With the new price i think the volgograd clinic seems like a much better option now, the only real advantage that i can think of with Bagirov now is the smaller frames.

if this info came from the clinic that is, if its just a member of this board then it might probably be a confusion of doctors as usual.

tx1111

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 11:42:51 PM »

I just emailed them.  As soon as they reply i will post here.

crimsontide

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2014, 07:04:05 AM »

I doubt they doubled the price. .. probably got bagirov confused with barinov

ItsMyLife

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2014, 02:59:54 PM »

sorry i confused barinov with bagirov

GeTs

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2014, 04:15:28 PM »

the only reason i'm considering this doctor is because of his price,if i had the money in no way i'd go with a russian doctor, dr lee would probably be my choice

PrettyTall

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2014, 06:39:55 PM »

sorry i confused barinov with bagirov
so you were not talking abour bagirov oh thank GOD

Converse

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 12:33:12 AM »

Hi there, I am new to this forum. I was really interested in Dr. Bagirov's technique, I have tried emailing his group (drbagirov.group at gmail.com) and Anna (mn_ryabova at clinicanomer1.ru), but I haven't heard back (it's been a week). Do any of you guys know of any other method to get in touch with him?

Also, I was wondering if he offers multiple cuts to hasten the process? Thanks for the replies and I apologize if this was not the correct place to post this!

tx1111

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 05:29:25 AM »

Ok good. I was about to seriously reconsider him. I also emailed and callee but it is hard to get ahold of them.

AimHigh

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 12:13:17 PM »

Yes I have had problems contacting either Dr Bagirov or Anna. At first Anna replied twice to my emails

( 3 months ago), then suddenly stopped responding  after I sent her
a copy of my passport 2 months ago ?.
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

tx1111

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 12:43:43 PM »

Just recieved email.  Price is 6500

PrettyTall

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »

Yes I have had problems contacting either Dr Bagirov or Anna. At first Anna replied twice to my emails

Relly hope there is no discrimination where are you from ?

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 02:04:06 PM »

Seems awfully suspicious, what ethnicity are you if I may ask? Its either one hell of a coincidence that she stopped responding after you sent your passport or they're genuinely really busy.

The after care with Dr Bagirov seems to be crap or next to non-existent from what I've been reading in the few diaries on here, compared to Dr Barinov whose after care with RGKEY seemed good, atleast he's actually around. 

crimsontide

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 04:57:36 PM »

aftercare with bagirov does not exist.... you will be in contact with his assistant, not bagirov

PrettyTall

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 09:41:43 PM »

Do you  regret going with him ?

AimHigh

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 06:34:21 AM »

Hi Shorty etc,
I am from Australia, now it is several months and after several emails queries form me I still have not heard from Anna.
In the last few weeks since MH17 things have not been great b/w Australian and Russian Governments, but I dont think this is the reason I have been cut off.
I did attempt to make some small changes (~ one month) to my proposed arrival date in Russia, and maybe this annoyed Anna?.
BTW I am also in my mid/late forties (this was disclosed from the very beginning though).
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

Wannabegiant

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:30 AM »

Hi Shorty etc,
I am from Australia, now it is several months and after several emails queries form me I still have not heard from Anna.
In the last few weeks since MH17 things have not been great b/w Australian and Russian Governments, but I dont think this is the reason I have been cut off.
I did attempt to make some small changes (~ one month) to my proposed arrival date in Russia, and maybe this annoyed Anna?.
BTW I am also in my mid/late forties (this was disclosed from the very beginning though).

Aimhigh, i dont think it is anything personal since i know about some old forum posters who Pm:ed me and told me that they didnt get a response, She might be very busy, im not sure. Have you tried the other email adresses?

GeTs

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »

Hello! I know  about this wonderful clinic number 1, the Doctor Bagirov, Fakhri Akifoviche- are the best doctors and professionals. Every month, they do huge amount of operations elongation, curvature correction and other operations to help live.
looks like a spam publicity to this clinic

ItsMyLife

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 05:10:46 AM »

price seems increased to 7500 euros?

that would include examinations..

or was it all along 7500 euros? :(

ItsMyLife

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 05:17:24 AM »

we kinda agreed the price at 6000 =.=

:(:( that is why im so upset.... im flying in a few days' time