Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lengthening your limbs is a lie!!!  (Read 11419 times)

Bigpoppapump

Re: Lengthening your limbs is a lie!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 12:12:19 PM »

There are very few surgerys out there pain wise that will surpass the pain of leg lengthening surgery dont kid yourself! You are stretching soft tissue and nerves and the pain varies per person.

EVERYONE I have spoken to has said this is the hardest thing they have ever done a few of them HAVE been in car accidents before. One guy who was there before me was an army veteran who had seen combat on at least 3 occasions he ranked this procedure as WORSE than his life being in imminent danger. Don't kid yourself about the seriousness of this procedure. As someone else said you are letting yourself in for a lot of pain, mental suffering and sleepless nights.

Personally I think you should forget about it, folk obsessing over proportions are not good candidates for this as likely once it's over you will find something else to obsess over and it will just spiral.

Chris

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »

Lengthening the limbs is only a lie to your inherited genes actually :P

You can get your wonderful "permanent lifts" for as low as 12,500 EUR including all expenses. You just need to know where and how.
I'm a real LL-patient.
I did my tibiae, had complications and will do femurs next.
I'm no longer participating in this community.

onemorefoot

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »

This is not "permanent lifts", the body is the one how allows us to create new bone, so it looks a lot like normal growth, I dont know where this paranoia was created.
Budget will determine my future.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2018, 09:52:08 AM »

Its not the same thing as wearing lifts. Wearing lifts is basically a short man standing on  something. Limb Lengthening is elongation of your body. There are pictures you can take to see how one can look lafter doing cll.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sanity

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 07:32:36 PM »

if i did ll on tibias and actually went from 173 to 180cm that would make me look even taller in reality that a true 180 guy even though we are the same. so thts a plus and this happens because longer legs give a false projection of taller stature even tho one could be same height.

so in tht case my relative height when standing next to som1 of 180 would stil be exactly same but the projected height i would bring when standing alone would be far more. i can even claim to be 6'1 and get away with it most of the times. in proportion wise ll for guyz between 5'6-5'9 always yields this effect more or less. p.s the upper body should always be filled up with muscles imo after ll.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Sara123

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2018, 09:13:46 PM »

So ive been reading these forums obsessively since i discovered it a week back. I thought "this is badass! you mean i can just throw money at my height problem now?!" Done deal. And i been obsessing over what limb to lengthen and how much and doing mockups and i realized, when trying to figure out at which point my proportions started looking weird (especially in shoes).....that we always look weird.

Why?

Cuz we all kinda look like we're wearing lifts. When a man wears lifts I'm sorry, its obvious. A man looks like he's standing on something, doesn't look any less pint-sized. Has anyone else come to the depressing realization that this surgery is basically 100 000 dollar lifts being surgically added to your legs? It does nothing for the fact that we are all unfortunately small men with small frames.

I came to this conclusion while trying to figure out why i looked great with a modest 5cm increase, but suddenly looked like i was walking on stilts when i put my nike shox on.

This is a huge worry I have. I’m thinking of getting just 5 cm on my tibias but I honestly think that while this would look good when it’s just the legs on their own,  it would look very odd if I wear jeans with heels. Heels would make my tibias look far too long and I may not be any happier than I am now. I think for my legs I would ideally do 3 cm on femurs (to keep it safer) and 3 or 4 cm on tibias. I just think doing 5 or 6 cm on tibias alone for me may not work because my femurs are quite short. I’m in a dilemma.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2018, 11:09:36 AM »

This is a huge worry I have. I’m thinking of getting just 5 cm on my tibias but I honestly think that while this would look good when it’s just the legs on their own,  it would look very odd if I wear jeans with heels. Heels would make my tibias look far too long and I may not be any happier than I am now. I think for my legs I would ideally do 3 cm on femurs (to keep it safer) and 3 or 4 cm on tibias. I just think doing 5 or 6 cm on tibias alone for me may not work because my femurs are quite short. I’m in a dilemma.

How tall are you? Generally, longer legs look better on women anyway and that's somewhat of a beauty ideal for women anyway? With women having shorter torsos and longer legs in general, I don't think it would be a bad look.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Sara123

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »

I’m 5 feet 2 with a long torso, I’ve been told I have a very elegant waist and I also have a fairly long neck. This all makes up a lot of my height. Unfortunately I’m short limbed. I have fairly short arms and legs. I have my thighs, stumpy and short.

I’m just very unlucky. Kylie Minogue is one inch shorter than me but I’ve envied her legs for quite some years.

Sara123

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2018, 02:39:22 PM »

I basically feel like I’ve been living a lie. I try to only look in the mirror from the waist up and crop photos to remove legs. Problem is men can see the whole me. There’s no cropping our bodies. The sad reality that you’ve been living a lie thinking you’re elegant when you’re not!!

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2018, 04:19:42 PM »

I’m 5 feet 2 with a long torso, I’ve been told I have a very elegant waist and I also have a fairly long neck. This all makes up a lot of my height. Unfortunately I’m short limbed. I have fairly short arms and legs. I have my thighs, stumpy and short.

I’m just very unlucky. Kylie Minogue is one inch shorter than me but I’ve envied her legs for quite some years.

You have a long torso and short legs, and you envy women with visibly long legs. So why are you worried about your legs looking too long after LL? I don't understand. Obviously heels will make them look even longer, that's their desired effect.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Ascending

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2018, 05:37:04 PM »

You might be better off getting femurs lengthened - but then I would only recommend internals nails like Precice or Stryde.  If you get femurs done, then you will immediately get longer and more slender thighs and you can still wear heels to make the tibia match, look proportionate and be even taller.
Also doing femurs is much safer and easier - there is better blood supply, the bone is thicker, there is just one bone to lengthen per leg as opposed to the tibia where there are two bones to lengthen, and the soft tissue is less resistant to lengthening.  Win win I think provided you have sufficient funds.

Sara123

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2018, 06:14:43 PM »

You might be better off getting femurs lengthened - but then I would only recommend internals nails like Precice or Stryde.  If you get femurs done, then you will immediately get longer and more slender thighs and you can still wear heels to make the tibia match, look proportionate and be even taller.
Also doing femurs is much safer and easier - there is better blood supply, the bone is thicker, there is just one bone to lengthen per leg as opposed to the tibia where there are two bones to lengthen, and the soft tissue is less resistant to lengthening.  Win win I think provided you have sufficient funds.

That would be my dream but I don’t have enough money unfortunately.

Sara123

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2018, 06:21:05 PM »

What if I get external femurs 3 cm and external tibias 4 cm or vice versa? That’s all I can afford. Shall I take the risk?? I’m desperate to have nicer legs. What if I have faith?? I’ve seen here on the national health service people having external devices on femurs so it’s not like it’s impossible.

Sanity

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2018, 04:12:23 AM »

What if I get external femurs 3 cm and external tibias 4 cm or vice versa? That’s all I can afford. Shall I take the risk?? I’m desperate to have nicer legs. What if I have faith?? I’ve seen here on the national health service people having external devices on femurs so it’s not like it’s impossible.
external should be tibia only thts wat i learnt.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up